[Official] Chuck Ep. 3.06 Discussion

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Chuck Ep. 3.06 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:23 pm

"Chuck Versus The Nacho Sampler"

9pm

Discuss This Episode Here

Chuck gets his own asset; Awesome is forced to lie to Ellie when she begins to ask questions about Chuck; Jeff, Lester and Morgan try to learn more about new Nerd Herder Hannah (Kristin Kreuk).

Sneak Peek
Promo
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Chuck Ep. 3.06 Discussion

Postby Nick on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:45 am

I liked the episode...quite a bit of interesting character development, and even though I kind of saw it coming when Chuck did that to the new guy, it still didn't really have any less of an impact. I kind of like this hardcore spy business in the new season.

The Hannah at Buy More thing was funny at points, but it still got old fast and I really just wanted to jump to the other storyline.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Iceman on Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:47 am

Morgan's gone rogue! :P

And Casey showing emotion for Chuck was :O lol

Sarah is jealoussssssssssssssssssss :D
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby SmokeyD on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:41 pm

I was surprised that the 'Ring Phone' didn't smash to pieces when he dropped it on the guys chest... Those things seem to be made of egg shells! :rofl:
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby Dreyesbo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 am

SmokeyD wrote:I was surprised that the 'Ring Phone' didn't smash to pieces when he dropped it on the guys chest... Those things seem to be made of egg shells! :rofl:

Lol, so true.

Nice episode. The change of personality in Chuck came a bit too quickly for my taste, but is consistent to what we've seen this season. But it was also nice to know he still cares. A lot. Sure, drinking might be a cheap way to portray characterization, but it was okay. As long as Chuck still has this dichotomy of wanting to be a spy, and, well, being Chuck.

And I'm wondering, with the great cast of guest stars, if we'll ever have a team formed for an episode, to fight the Ring. Carina, Manoosh, Papa Bartowski, Devon, Shaw...they all have their skill set to use in a showdown against the Ring. I'm probably just daydreaming, but still...
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby Joshua on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:21 pm

Dreyesbo wrote:
SmokeyD wrote:I was surprised that the 'Ring Phone' didn't smash to pieces when he dropped it on the guys chest... Those things seem to be made of egg shells! :rofl:

Lol, so true.

Nice episode. The change of personality in Chuck came a bit too quickly for my taste, but is consistent to what we've seen this season. But it was also nice to know he still cares. A lot. Sure, drinking might be a cheap way to portray characterization, but it was okay. As long as Chuck still has this dichotomy of wanting to be a spy, and, well, being Chuck.

And I'm wondering, with the great cast of guest stars, if we'll ever have a team formed for an episode, to fight the Ring. Carina, Manoosh, Papa Bartowski, Devon, Shaw...they all have their skill set to use in a showdown against the Ring. I'm probably just daydreaming, but still...

That would be awesome!! :D I thought the episode was good. Not the best of the season, but it was OK. Hannah annoys me
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby JediChewy on Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:28 pm

They have to quicken Chuck's turning into a spy if they keep being threatened that this is the last season for them. Plus Chuck can't always stay the pathetic nerd that he is after seeing and doing all he has. Eventually he has to adapt for the story to continue and like the direction of him being more heartless and seeing his human chuck die, it shows an arc.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]