[Official] Chuck Ep. 3.18/3.19 Discussion

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] Chuck Ep. 3.18/3.19 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Mon May 31, 2010 6:27 pm

JediChewy wrote:I'm getting actually tired of being reminded that Chuck is "special." It's like he was abused as a child and then adopted and now becoming Superman or something. I hated the finale and actually almost fell asleep in the second hour. This may be the end of me watching the show. I don't think I'll be back for the next season. What more now, now that everyone knows Chuck is spy.

I still think there is plenty more story to tell. Yes, everyone knows Chuck is a spy but that was unavoidable. The whole everyone knowing poses all new challenges for Chuck, though the concern I have greatly lies in the "Chuck continuing to lie" storyline that could easily occur.

By now, I'm really hoping he's learned. There's also a wealth of new subplots to explore that are arguably more potent than previous season's subplots that occurred in the Buy More.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby kinggenesis on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:24 pm

JediChewy wrote:
I'm getting actually tired of being reminded that Chuck is "special." It's like he was abused as a child and then adopted and now becoming Superman or something. I hated the finale and actually almost fell asleep in the second hour. This may be the end of me watching the show. I don't think I'll be back for the next season. What more now, now that everyone knows Chuck is spy...
i think why you almost fell asleep is because it was your bedtime. and chuck is an amazing show .well way better than heroes ever could be . but if you dont want to watch the show when it comes back . who cares dont watch it . there's plenty of other people who will . and we will keep this show going because its that good. chuck and sara are finally doing there thing . and awesome and elle . are better than ever now that elle knows chucks secret . its going to get that much better .wooo cant wait for season 4 ... come on an hurry up september
kinggenesis
Viewer

Postby Leroi22 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:25 am

I LOVED the finale, so many new possibilities in terms of story direction. It will be very interesting to find out more about Chuck and Ellie's mom. And of course no more Buy More! LOL and Jeff and Lester are criminals on the run, now that is going to be hilarious.

And can anyone say no to this:

So hott... :wub: :wub:
Leroi22
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]