Things You'd Like to See on Chuck Before the Show ends

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Things You'd Like to See on Chuck Before the Show ends

Postby DharmaLager on Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:00 pm

Like the topic says - what would you like to see on Chuck before the show comes to an end.

For me, I'd like to see one more return from Jill - to help Chuck and Sarah in their battle against the CIA. She's such an important part of Chuck's backstory - I think it's needed to see her one last time.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Things You'd Like to See on Chuck Before the Show ends

Postby Dreyesbo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Without spoilers, after I saw who was returning in the promo, I thought of Jill. They certainly kept the appearance of that certain someone secret until the promo, which is huge. So I think they might have been able to do that with Jill.

But to say something different, I hope that before the series ends, Casey gets both a job he wants (and his Colonel title back) and a stable family situation.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Re: Things You'd Like to See on Chuck Before the Show ends

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:12 am

I do hope Casey gets the life he wants by the end as well - he deserves it. I still wish he got back together with Alex's mom though - but that's clearly not happening now.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]