[Official] Chuck Ep. 5.11 Discussion

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Chuck Ep. 5.11 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Who's ready for tonight's episode?

Here's what we got!

Chuck Versus the Bullet Train
Episode Preview: A MISSION ABOARD A JAPANESE BULLET TRAIN SPIRALS OUT OF CONTROL, PUTTING THOSE CLOSEST TO CARMICHAEL INDUSTRIES IN DANGER – ANGUS MACFADYEN GUEST STARS — When a mission in Japan becomes a hostage situation, Sarah and Chuck must face the merciless Nicholas Quinn aboard a speeding Japanese bullet train. Meanwhile, the mission leaves Casey with an impossible decision.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Chuck Ep. 5.11 Discussion

Postby DharmaLager on Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:22 pm

Unfortunately, it won't be - here's hoping the last two episodes give everyone the resolution we're looking for. I don't think we'll have some kind of outcry after Friday like we did with Lost :)
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Devil's Arcade on Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:49 pm

I don't have much times to talk about shows anymore. However, just popping in to say I have loved the past few episodes of Chuch and here's to an Amazing finale.
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Devil's Arcade wrote:I don't have much times to talk about shows anymore. However, just popping in to say I have loved the past few episodes of Chuch and here's to an Amazing finale.

Completely understand - the last few episodes really have been spot on and I'm hoping for a great finale. My wife was cringing at the end of this one since she loves Chuck and Sarah - so I have to assure her everything would be ok.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 pm

5x11 - Chuck Vs. The Bullet Train

I think knowing the end was coming made me ok with Jeff/Lester finding out. If it were just another series I'd be screaming, but it was actually well done. "I haven't sug'd a tank in... ... days." :lol: Knowing it's the end is making me like even Jeff and Lester! Madness!

And the end :O oh noes, she can't forget Chuck! :(
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]