Chuck Needs its own forum!

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Chuck Needs its own forum!

Postby livin4God1983 on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 pm

First, let me say thanks to the mods and webmaster that runs this site. It is the best compendium of spoilers I've seen online. It has really saved me in the off seasons. Now, I'm on the forums and hope to enjoy the benefits it has to offer. Honestly guys, why doesn't Chuck have its own show forum. As awesome as this show is, it doesn't deserve to be stuck in the other shows forum. I mean it has everything: action, comedy, drama, eye candy, awesome plots, continuuity, and the best cast. Please help me out here guys. I know I'm new, but there are others out there like me.
livin4God1983
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Chuck Needs its own forum!

Postby torres on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:26 pm

I totally agree with you. I am new to this forum too, although i have been visiting spoiler tv every day especially for Chuck (beside some others) . There are not so many Chuck forums around. May be here we can build a nice discussion environment.

Thank you for bringing this up and also many thanks to SpoilerTV TPDBs:-)))

:thumbsup:
torres
Viewer

Postby Dreyesbo on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 pm

Well, I'm not new, and I also love Chuck :P The thing is, there's currently not enough people that like it (in this forum, because I know lots of people that do :P) in order to merit it's own forum. However, that might be able to change once we get enough people. If you got any Chuck fans invite them over ;)

PS. Tonight's Chuck should be epic :P
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby livin4God1983 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 am

Hey thanks for the backup. I agree. We need to rally the nerd herder masses to bring this forum into existence. Yes, tonight's episode should be pretty epic. What could Sarah do to lose Chuck's trust? I mean other than sleep with Bryce again. Best quote for season 2 nominations thus far are: "I hate Bryce Larkin" -Chuck from Chuck vs. the Breakup
" Unlease the Casey"- Chuck from Chuck vs. the Gravitron
livin4God1983
Viewer

Postby what on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:09 am

i totally agree with you! Chuck needs its own forum! There is too much nerdiness to be contained! everyone needs to come over so we can get Chuck its own forum! :D
what
Viewer

Postby cnyntch on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am

I agree with all of you. We need a Chuck forum here. Lots to discuss between now and the next episode in 2009. It is a great show and has a large fan base as well.
cnyntch
Viewer

Postby Iceman on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:12 am

I'm not new either, but I think Chuck should get its own forum, maybe with all the new people coming in we will generate enough interest :thumbsup:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby SorshaFire on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:18 am

I agree completely. I love Chuck its one of the most fun shows to watch. Welcome to the forums! There's tons to do here other than spoilers! :)
SorshaFire
Supporting Actor

Postby lostie4815 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 am

I totally agree, this show is turning out to be like in my top 3 favorite shows right now just brilliance.
LOST & LIE TO ME

JANUARY 21ST 2009
lostie4815
Viewer

Postby pickrose09 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:28 am

I agree! Chuck is my favourite show, just after Lost. Its a joy to watch each week. :D
pickrose09
Viewer

Postby summerRose on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:00 am

I admit I watched Chuck once last year and just "didn't get it". BUT I tried it again over the summer and loved it. Now I try not to miss a Monday. Would love to see a forum here.
ImagePSYCH

"Only thing that shuts my pie hole is pie"

Shows I watch:Body of Proof,Bones,Burn Notice,Castle,Chuck,Covert Affairs,CSI:Miami,CSI:NY,Hawaii Five-O,In Plain Sight,Person of Interest,The Mentalist,NCIS,NCIS: Los Angeles,Psych,White Collar
summerRose
Show Expert

Postby mass7085 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:37 am

I completely agree. Really Chuck is the main reason I come to spoilertv and the only reason I check it multiple times a week (sometimes day) :)
mass7085
Viewer

Postby livin4God1983 on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:21 pm

Wow! I didn't expect to login and find so many posts for Chuck overnight. If we continue to grow at this rate we can have a Chuck forum up and running by February 2! Let's make that our goal, guys and gals. By the time Chuck vs. the Third Dimension airs, we resolve to have a fully operational Castle-style Chuck forum-complete with security feeds into other forums (for the sake of national security). I don't know about all of you, but I have DVRed every epsiode this season so I can survive the 6 weeks Chuck will be MIA. Happy Tuesday.
livin4God1983
Viewer

Postby lstconfused on Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:26 pm

i totally agree! chuck needs his own site! :thumbsup:
if pigs could fly! =)
lstconfused
Viewer

Postby Joshjb on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Wow, Chuck is finally getting some love on here! :D

I absolutely love the show. I think this is definitely a possibility if there is enough interest. We'll see what happens. :)
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Next

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]