Chuck - Season 2 vs. Season 1

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Chuck - Season 2 vs. Season 1

Postby skipowder on Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:09 am

I agree the Jill arc could have been better. I don't totally blame Chuck for going for it, but to me it didn't work because there wasn't any real chemistry there. Of course it is hard to compare with the huge Sarah/Chuck chemistry, but it wasn't even in the Chuck/Lou chemistry range. I found the actress bland, at least in this, and the actors mis-matched.
skipowder
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby banzai on Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Season 2 is better than Season 1 :)
banzai
Viewer

Postby JennyBean on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:09 pm

skipowder wrote:I agree the Jill arc could have been better. I don't totally blame Chuck for going for it, but to me it didn't work because there wasn't any real chemistry there. Of course it is hard to compare with the huge Sarah/Chuck chemistry, but it wasn't even in the Chuck/Lou chemistry range. I found the actress bland, at least in this, and the actors mis-matched.

Im with you there
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

icon by yourbestbet
JennyBean
Stunt Double

Postby nadalscougar on Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:18 pm

The first 5 episodes of season 2 are/were better than the entire season 1 but after that, I think season 1 has kinda trumped it, though with this weeks episode we are getting back on track, to being better than 1st season.
nadalscougar
Stunt Double

Previous

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]