FULCRUM

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

FULCRUM

Postby Dreyesbo on Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:46 pm

Well, I love the idea of FULCRUM. I just think we need to know a little more about it.

What are your thoughts?
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: FULCRUM

Postby livin4God1983 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:08 pm

I completely agree. The concept is great for a rogue government organization, but we need to know their motive, their backstory, and who is REALLY pulling the strings. Hopefully we'll find out later this season.
livin4God1983
Viewer

Postby Joshjb on Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Yeah, I honestly have always been confused about Fulcrum although I've tried not to think too much about it... I'm sure the full story will unfold. I hope we find out before the show is canceled, though. (PLEASE GIVE US A 3RD SEASON, NBC!!!)
ImageImage
Joshjb
Former Staff Member

Postby JamesW on Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:45 pm

I kind of hope they discover Emmitt is the brains behind Fulcrum or something. As great a character he is.. he kind of scares me :P

It would be nice to know a bit more about it.
Question: If you were director of Chuck, how would you go about telling the viewer Fulcrum's backstory?
JamesW
Stunt Double

Postby JennyBean on Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:58 am

Question: If you were director of Chuck, how would you go about telling the viewer Fulcrum's backstory?

By having Sarah interrogate one of the main Fulcrum agents, he then goes into a long story on how it all started. blah blah blah Cut back to Sarah who's nodding off listening to the story :lol:
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

icon by yourbestbet
JennyBean
Stunt Double

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]