[Official] Chuck Ep. 2.16 Discussion

General discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Chuck Ep. 2.16 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:08 am

"Chuck Vs. the Lethal Weapon"

Discuss this episode here.

CHUCK
CHUCK VERSUS THE LETHAL WEAPON
03-09-2009 8:00PM

CHUCK MUST DEAL WITH THE THREAT OF FULCRUM’S OWN INTERSECT AND LOSING SARAH TO COLE—Chuck (Zachary Levi), Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Casey (Adam Baldwin) learn about a man called “Perseus” who is behind Fulcrum’s plans to build their own Intersect. While Sarah (Yvonne Strahovski) and Casey (Adam Baldwin) are sent to find Perseus, Chuck (Zachary Levi) and Agent Cole Barker (guest star Jonathan Cake) are forced to stay in a safety bunker. When the mission takes a dangerous turn, their orders to stay out of harm’s way go out the window. Meanwhile, Morgan (Joshua Gomez) tries to convince Anna (Julia Ling) that moving in with him would be a bad idea. Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Scott Krinsky and Vik Sahay also star.

Show Cast: Zachary Levi, Yvonne Strahovski, Adam Baldwin, Joshua Gomez, Sarah Lancaster, Ryan McPartlin, Mark Christopher Lawrence, Vik Sahay, Scott Krinsky, Julia Ling

SpoilerTV Promo
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Chuck Ep. 2.16 Discussion

Postby Quarem on Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:46 am

I was entertained as usual on this one. Looks like Sarah fully admits to like chuck, which is comforting, but ofcourse nothing will come of it.

I was quite happy that Chuck is keeping tabs on all thats happening with him. Not in a great spot, but atleast he's trying.
Can't wait till next episode!!
Quarem
Extra

Postby bulova678 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:00 am

Really liked Cole this ep... he really treated Chuck like an equal, and even gave him credit in front of the general.... by the end I was a little sad to see him go

I really liked when he told Chuck to start taking guys out so matter of factly... "Chuck, its point and click"

and the Charlie Crews TRON poster made my night!
bulova678
Viewer

Postby cheggie on Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:42 pm

I like the episode. It was great seeing Cole treating Chuck as a "real" soy and giving him some credit. And now seems that the our guy has decided to have all he wants, one day. I hope Chuck will be more confident from right now.

What I found a bit stupid, shocking or whatever you want to call it was the scene were Chuck was following Perseus. One of them has a bullet injury on his leg, the other one was wearing a cast, so why on Earthe were they going upstairs using the stairs. There weren't elevators on this building? :rofl:
cheggie
Stunt Double

Postby theotherslover on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:47 am

I liked Cole, hope we see him again.
ImageImage
theotherslover
Show Expert

Return to Chuck Discussion [No spoilers!]