[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'Chuck'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby Two Sides on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:05 pm

Latest from Kristin - Various Shows

Neil in Boise, Idaho: Didn't you hit the Chuck set? How was it?
Magical, as always! Yvonne Strahovski was shooting a fight scene on a catwalk with supermodel Karolina Kurkova, and it's definitely going to rank up there as one of the best girlfights evah on Chuck. Yvonne also answered one of your fan questions—whether Brandon Routh/Daniel Shaw will return—in a way I think will make you happy! "Oh man, another rise from the dead!" Yvonne says with a laugh. "I don't know how the fans would like that one. I think we have to leave the love triangles alone this time around because I think the fans just want to see Chuck and Sarah together for a little while before we bring in an evil love interest." Yvonne says of Chuck and Sarah: "They're together now. It gets very couple-y. We're sort of finding our couple feet and the story is going to take us into finding Chuck's mother."

Bryden in Maine: Any news on this season of Chuck?
One more tidbit: Armand Assante will be back on Chuck this season as Alejandro Goya, the king premier of Costa-Gravas, but this time he's bringing his woman with him! Yep, look for Mrs. Goya to appear in episode four; producers are hoping to find a major name to play the part. (Any chance they could get Salma Hayek for the gig?)

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0wsbE0mJu

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest-from-kristin-various-shows.html

I can't help but think the bold part of the above quote may have something to do with this...
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/couple-getting-married-final-three.html

Either way, i love Chuck and Sarah together and i really hope they have no annoying people splitting things up between them! :x :x
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Two Sides on Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:01 pm

The Big Tease - 17th August

More ‘Chuck‘ scoop, please! – Toni
The very good news this season, of course, is that Linda Hamilton is playing Chuck and Ellie’s mother. The bad news is that my speculation that Chuck’s father (played by Scott Bakula) somehow faked his death last spring probably won’t come true. “He’s dead, unfortunately,” Ryan McPartlin asserts. “And you know why he’s dead? Because you have to make that threat real. The same thing happened with [the ill-fated Buy More manager played by] Tony Hale. And it literally breaks our heart.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/big-te ... z0xRegsB8b

Source: SpoilerTV

TV Guide Mega Buzz - August 18th

Is Chuck grooming Alex to be a mini-spy? — Ben
MICKEY: It's no accident that producers have shown us that Casey's daughter has some serious combat skills. "It's a spy show, so I think she's going to be on some missions," reports Adam Baldwin, who plays Alex's proud papa

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/tv-gui ... z0xRfNW7l8

Latest from Ausiello - August 19th

Question: I need some Chuck scoop! —Taylor

Ausiello: Captain Awesome won’t be reviving his short-lived career as international superspy anytime soon. “Last season Awesome realized if there was one place in the world where he wasn’t awesome, it was on spy missions,” notes exec producer Chris Fedak. “He’d like to stay as far away from the spy world as he can.” That’s particularly true now that there’s a mini Awesome on the way. “He is going to be way more into all of the rituals of pregnancy than even Ellie is,” says fellow EP Josh Schwartz of the daddy-to-be. “Like all things in life, Awesome is going to throw himself into the pregnancy with his usual fervor.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/latest ... z0xRfjKuq0

Chuck Episode 4.05 Named Chuck Versus The Couch Look

Episode 4.05 of Chuck will be called "Chuck versus The Couch Look"

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/chuck-episode-405-chuck-versus-couch.html
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby DharmaLager on Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:39 pm

I"m fine with Awesome and Ellie doing their own thing (though I"m sure she'll be **** b/c Chuck will likely keep the whole "looking for our mother bit" a secret, since he has a habit of bad secrets lately.

I'm more excited that Morgan is on the team now than anything and watching him as the new Chuck ala Season 1 without an intersect in his head. Great Casey/Morgan moments abound!
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Two Sides on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Chuck - The Bromance Continues!

Video here!

Megabuzz - 24th August

Do you have any Chuck scoop about Casey? —Melanie
MICKEY: We'll meet two former members of Casey's Special Ops team. One will be as grounded as the other is skittish. They'll also, oddly, kind of remind you of Justin "I'm a Mac" Long and John "I'm a PC" Hodgman.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/mega-b ... z0xjGiNil1

Ask Ausiello - 25th August!

Question: What are the chances Chuck will get a back-nine order? I’m freaking out over here! —Eric
Ausiello: I assumed exec producers Chris Fedak and Josh Schwartz would be too. But they’re not. As Schwartz points out, “We never started a season with more than 13 episodes. Like last year, we will hope for the best, plan for the worst, and be ready to have an incredible final episode 13 if need be with a contingency plan to keep the season going.” Adds Fedak: “Episode 13 no matter what will be epic.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/ask-au ... z0xjH4OS9K

Sounds awesome! :D

Casting News from EW

I pity the fool who doesn’t crack up over Chuck‘s latest piece of stunt casting.

Six-time WWE champion Batista, Expendables villain Eric Roberts, and Bones squintern Joel David Moore have signed on to guest star as Casey’s former Soldiers of Fortune buddies from the Clinton era.

His A-Team, if you will.

The trio—who turn up in this season’s fourth episode, “Chuck Versus the Coup D’Etat”—have gone rogue and are back to seek revenge on their ex-comrade.

Love. It.
Chuck‘s forth season premieres on Sept. 20.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/chuck- ... z0xjHO6sMj

Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Dreyesbo on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Awesome spoilers! Season 4 seems great, with a lot of baggage finally out of the way (People not knowing Chuck's secret, tension between Chuck and Sarah), they finally move on with lots of things.

And I love the current structure of 13 episodes, and then 6.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby spoil_me on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:04 pm

One of the best things about Chuck is unlike heroes it has evolved. Without this evolution of stories and characters a show gets boring and dull. Chuck continues to grow and thus show remains entertaining
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby DharmaLager on Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Another Spoiler:

Wow, the casting news for Chuck season 4 has been amazing already, and now comes word from several sources that a former James Bond will be joining the show for multiple episodes. Timothy Dalton (The Living Daylights, Licence to Kill) will join Chuck later this season in an as yet unannounced role. Will he take the place of Roan Montgomery as Chuck’s mentor? Is he one of the mysterious and constellation-named agents Orion kept intel on in his basement? Is he this season’s uber-villain? Stay tuned!

Dalton will play “a mysterious stranger who has a history with Chuck’s mom.” So probably one of those constellations in the basement, eh?

Source: ChuckTV

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/chuck- ... z0xkjikzSJ
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Two Sides on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Two Sides on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Season 4 - Patricia Rae Interview

1. Did you watch the show “Chuck” before getting into it? How would you judge it?
I had only scene previews. But after I was cast I started watching and realized what a funny, and creative show it was. And I think Zachary Levi is such a talented comedic actor. He is brilliant at the subtle comedy. But everyone on the show is so good!

2. Can you talk about your audition for Chuck? What happened there?
When I got the appointment for Chuck I went straight to producers. The night before I made sure to watch an episode on nbc.com so that I could understand the rhythm of the show. I do that before any TV auditions. I knew the character so well… she just seemed very familiar to me, and I just knew that I was going to get the job when I left the room. A few hours later the casting director called my manager and they “pinned” me (put me on hold).

3. Your first appereance as Bolonia in “Chuck” was in the episode “Chuck vs The Suburbs” of the second season. How’s been your first experience in the show?
I had a really fun time. When I first met Mark, we sat down and talked about what we did on our “first date”… until we got familiar with each other. Because I didn’t want the kiss to seem like we had never kissed before. I wanted it to feel like we were already in a relationship, even though it was the first time I had laid eyes on him.

4. In the same episode you had to kiss Mark Chirstopher Lawrence (Big Mike). We noticed that you and Mark are really good friends in the real life. In fact, in one of your latest tweets you said “My TV boo is always thinking of me!”. Can you talk about your relationship with Mark?
Mark is a very generous actor and he always mentions Bolonia in his interviews about Chuck. I did become very good friends with Mark and Scott Krinsky. In fact, I cast them in my partner, Matteo Ribaudo’s (he is Italiano)
movie called “Silverlake Video the Movie”. Matteo wrote those parts with Mark and Scott in mind. And they are hilarious in the movie.

5. If we’re not wrong, you met the other members of the cast. When we interviewed Mark Christopher Lawrence, Fahim Anwar and Jesse Heiman, they said that there are no problem between the actors and the crew. Can you say the same?
Everybody on the set is amazing from the cast, to the crew, to the producers. They make it feel like home. The first time I met Zachary, he hugged me and said “Welcome to the family”.

6. How did they accepted you? Tell us about your first day on the set, please.
They treated me with respect and professionalism. The role was originally cast as a possible recurring. But the producers liked where I was going with the character, and wrote more for her.

7. In Twitter you said several times that you will be a recurring guest star in season four. Can you confirm?
Unfortunately I can’t confirm for sure, but in the season finale of the second season, I caught Ellie’s flowers at the reception… they never aired that ending. But it made me think that the producers always planned for Big Mike and Bolonia to wed. I am just putting it out into the universe!

8. Last month we had a chat with Mark Christopher Lawrence, live from San Diego. He said that maybe in season four Big Mike marries Bolonia. We know that you can’t spoil much, but can you confirm it and/or add something?
Maybe… he has plans to marry Bolonia… I think he might be asking a certain someone… I hope.

9. Can you tell us in which episodes will you work? We already know the titles of the first seven episodes, so you can mention them without problems.
No. I wish I knew… but I have to be positive and assume that they would want me back. It just makes it more interesting when you get involved in the characters personal lives…after all, I am connecting to two characters… and I always thought it would be funny if Bolonia had to save Morgan from danger… now that he is a spy. Bolonia the “spy”. Now that’s comedy!

10. Joshua Gomez plays your son in the show. How’s been working with him on the set?
Joshua Gomez is a very funny person. And he is sweet and warm. I like playing his mother.

11. Morgan doesn’t like much the fact that Bolonia and Big Mike are together. In your opinion, how would he react, if you and Mike were getting married?
I know he is going to be open to his red hot mama being happy!

12. Do you know if Big Mike is still the manager of the Buy More?
I am not sure… but he better have a good job! I’m expensive.

13. Have you already worked on the set or you will later? Can you say to us the precise date?
I have not been back this season. Yet.

14. Would you like if Bolonia were involved in Chuck’s spy life?
Absolutely! I think they should do a South American story line where they use Bolonia as a decoy… and she gets into all kinds of problemas!

15. Can you describe Bolonia with your words? Do you have a lot of things in common with her in the real life?
I am a mother. And I am Latina. And I am fiery. So, yes I do resemble her in many ways. I think she is a woman who is looking for someone who really loves her. And he doesn’t have to be a model, he just has to be a man! And Bolonia has been waiting for a real man for a long time.

16. IMDb says you’re actually working on the set of “Detachment” with stars like Lucy Liu and Adrien Brody. Can you say something about your role in this movie and your experience on its set?
I met some really gracious actors on that set. And I learned some valuable lessons. Marcia Gay Harden and Blythe Danner are really generous actors. I would love to work with them again. I am also a recurring on a new show called “Ride Along” with Jennifer Beals. It is going to be fantastic.

17. In Twitter we elected our mascotte, Bailey. She’s 10 years old now and she has already met the entire cast of Chuck. Bailey also created a project to make Yvonne Strahovski come on the Ellen Show, hosted by Ellen Degeneres. In September 7th at 7-8am EST a lot of fans will tweets to @TheEllenShow many replies where they say they want Yvonne on the show. In every tweets there will be this word: #YvonneOnEllen. We’re wondering if you can join us. Will you help us?
Of course… please remind me.

18. What do you think about Italy?
I love Italy. I love Italian food. Matteo is an excellent cook, and I have learned many delicious recipes from him. I have only been to Venice, but hope to go back soon, and travel all over Italy.

19. And about the italian kitchen?
Italian food makes me want to sing.

20. Thank you so much for accepting to be interviewed by us. We’re so glad to talk to an amazing actress like you. Please, cheers the fans of the website http://www.chuckbartowski.it and the fans all over the world who are waiting for this interview.
Il mio piacere! Ciao. Un bacio!

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/chuck- ... z0yCuh8hEM

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 4.06 Revealed

Episode 4.06 of Chuck will be called "Chuck versus The Aisle of Terror "

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/chuck- ... z0yCvLEcve

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Final two - Who's Getting Married!?!

From 9, down to 2!! Which of the 2 couples left will be getting married?
http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010730//560.which.couple.lc.083010.jpg

Read More: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/08/couple ... l-two.html
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby b3rt4 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Two Sides wrote:Final two - Who's Getting Married!?!

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2010730//560.which.couple.lc.083010.jpg

It's been confirmed that it's not Sarah and Chuck. ;)

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Two Sides on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:10 pm

b3rt4 wrote:
Two Sides wrote:Final two - Who's Getting Married!?!

It's been confirmed that it's not Sarah and Chuck. ;)

I know, i just found out about 3 minutes ago :lol: sucks :(
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby b3rt4 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 am

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Two Sides on Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:20 am

Season 4 - Norman Buckley

1. How would you judge our favourite TV show, Chuck?
Chuck is a great show, both to watch and to work on.

2. Can you talk about your first experience in Chuck?
I edited the pilot and first episode of chuck, and i directed two episodes in the second season. I knew as soon as i started working on it that we were working on something special.

3. Out of the TV shows you have worked on, is Chuck your favourite?
All of the shows i work on are special to me. I would not want to pick a favorite.

4. How do the Chuck cast like to take direction? Where there problems during your direction?
The actors are all very talented and open to direction.

5. Zachary Levi directed “Chuck vs The Beard” in season three. What do you think about his direction?
Zach did a great job.

6. You just directed the third episode of season four, “Chuck vs The Cubic Z”. We’re wondering if that “Cubic Z” is what we think it is. Can you say something about it?
I can only tell you that it is a great episode with a lot of action. Wait and see.

7. In season two we saw Yvonne Strahovski fighting with Nicole Richie in a really “wet” way. Will that happen this year too?
I can only tell you that Nicole Richie did a great job on my episode and that she is a joy to work with.

8. How was directing it the third episode? Can you tell something about its plot?
It was a lot of fun and no, i can’t tell you anything about the plot.

9. What’s the typical schedule from the time you get a script til we see it on TV?
I work on the script, shooting and post-production for almost a month.

10. Did you train as a director, and if so, where?
I went to film school at the University of Southern California. I worked as an editor for many years before i started directing.

11. Do you make storyboards for the episode beforehand?
I sometimes use storyboards. I always make a shot list. I have the show visualized in my head before i ever start shooting. If i think it would help others to understand what i want, then i’ll story board the sequence, but that is rare.

12. What’s your favourite camera lens and why?
I don’t have a favorite lens. Different lens work for different situations and each creates a different emotional effect.

13. A fan asked if you are shooting every day or if you have some day off.
When i am shooting an episode i shoot five days a week.

14. Another fan asked: how is Chuck going to balance his spy life with his private life in the third episode?
You’ll have to wait to find out. I don’t like spoilers.

15. A fan asked: what’s your typical day on the set of Chuck?
I usually walk the sets first thing in the morning, think about my day, and try to plan my schedule to maximize the time. I try to stay relaxed because i like the set to be a happy place.

16. Do you have plans to direct any other Chuck episode in season four? Fans appreciate the sophistication you bring.
Right now i am only scheduled to do episode 3. If they are picked up for more episodes later i hope they will invite me back.

17. How was working on the set of Pretty Little Liars? And on the Gossip Girl one?
I love working on both gossip girl and pretty little liars. They are both very different from chuck, but the casts on both are extraordinary and they are both very beautiful shows.

18. In Twitter we elected our mascotte, Bailey (@LittleChuckFan). She’s 10 years old now and she has already met the entire cast of Chuck. Bailey also created a project to make Yvonne Strahovski come on the Ellen Show, hosted by Ellen Degeneres. In September 7th at 7-8am EST a lot of fans will tweets to @TheEllenShow many replies where they say they want Yvonne on the show. In every tweets there will be this word: #YvonneOnEllen. We’re wondering if you can join us. Will you help us?
I wish you well in the endeavor but i try not to get involved in twitter campaigns. Good luck with it though. Yvonne is great and they would be lucky to have her on their show.

19. Have you ever been in Italy? What do you think about our country and our kitchen?
I love italian food, but i’ve never been to italy. I really want to come. Fellini and Antonioni are two of my favorite directors of all time.

20. Thank you so much for accepting to be interviewed by us. We’re so glad to talk to an amazing director like you. Please, cheers you italian fans of http://www.chuckbartowski.it and the fans all over the world who are waiting for this interview.
Thank you so much for your interest in interviewing me.

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/chuck- ... z0yK4qRVex

Source: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/chuck-season-4-norman-buckley-interview.html

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Latest from Ausiello - 1st September

Question: I’ve had a rough day. Do you think you could give me a Chuck scoop and make it better? —Jenny
Ausiello: Chuck and Sarah will be swapping genders this season, and their relationship could suffer as a result. Allow exec producer Josh Schwartz to explain: “In their relationship, Sarah is kind of the guy and Chuck is a little bit more of the emotional one. Chuck is someone who is very comfortable with commitment. And Sarah’s only real commitment is to people that she feels are probably going to die in the line of duty.” Adds fellow EP Chris Fedak: “Chuck also has a lot of access to his emotions and Sarah is one who likes to keep her emotions under wraps to a degree.”

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/latest ... z0yK5RMvpE

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/latest-from-ausiello-various-shows-1st.html
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Two Sides on Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:05 pm

Casting News - Robert Englund to Guest Star!

Chuck‘s latest casting coup is literally a dream come true: The NBC spyomedy has tapped the original Freddy Krueger—a.k.a. Robert Englund—to guest star in next month’s Halloween episode, sources confirm to me exclusively.

Englund will play Dr Stanley Wheelwright, an evil scientist who can make your waking life a nightmare. He’ll appear in this season’s sixth episode, titled “Chuck Versus Aisle of Terror.”

To recap, Chuck’s other notable season 4 hires include Linda Hamilton, Timothy Dalton, Eric Roberts, Lou Ferrigno, Olivia Munn, Nicole Richie, Old Spice Guy, and Dolph Lundgren.

Source: EW

Read more: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/chuck- ... z0yyDu51O0

Link: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/chuck-season-4-casting-news-robert.html

-- Merged Double Post --

Promo 2! (Feat. The Event)

Link: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/chuck-season-4-promo-2.html

I like it :lol: quite funny :lol:
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Postby Dreyesbo on Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 pm

Haha it is funny! Even though the Event might not be awesome this is a nice cross-promotion promo
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Chuck Spoilers