Thoughts on Season 4 anyone?

General discussion for ‘Gossip Girl’

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Thoughts on Season 4 anyone?

Postby Aeolyn on Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on where they would like for this season to go? Who would you like to see tangling in the web of Manhattan's elite? Chuck and Blair, yes or no? Should Dan order a paternity test of Georgina's baby? Just throw some ideas out there. Let's hear them, one and all! :roll:
Aeolyn
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Thoughts on Season 4 anyone?

Postby Mellow on Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:15 pm

As much as i liked the first two seasons i really do need to say that this show needs cancellation. It makes me sad, saying it but they really screwed up with the Back 9.
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby mayra1990 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:07 am

same here
mayra1990
Viewer

Postby laizly on Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:24 pm

oh, I wish that Chair situation ended, that Blair/Nate got more quality time, that Serena and Jenny died in car accident and that the action would get more in UES style, with drama not necessarily including Chuck/Blair love and Serena/Nate/Dan triangle.

ahh, my wishes... they'll never come true.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. (...) And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Ezekiel 25:17, Jules Winnfield
laizly
Show Expert

Postby FranklyMyDear28 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:07 am

I totally agree that the show took a major nose dive last season. The beginning of the season was just kind of mellow (which is obviously NOT good for a show that's supposed to be full of drama) then the middle of the season rolled around and I just kept getting more and more disappointed. Alas, I held out hope for my guilty pleasure and was not let down during the finale. (Maybe it was just cause I was so elated by the fact that Raccoon Eyes Humphrey was being sent away and the lack of Vanessa.) It was still a far cry from the early days, but I was glad to have at least a couple of OMG moments in there.

So, enough with my ramblings about the past..here's what I'd like to see happen in season 4:

1) Vanessa disappears and never comes back.

2) Serena/Nate & Chuck/Blair get back together. We all know it's gonna happen, so let's get that part over with and have them start all kinds of juicy drama!!!

3) I may not like Jenny, but without her we wouldn't have half of the drama that we do. So, bring her on back! (After a lengthy break though..I need a little time without having to listen to all her whining.)

4) I wanna see Queen B ruling at Columbia!! That's the Blair we all loved and miss. I wanna see scheming and plotting!!

Alright, I could probably go on for hours about how I wish the writers would do this or that, but I will spare you all.
xD Unfortunately you guys are right though..if the writers/producers etc. don't pull themselves together, this will be the final season of GG.
FranklyMyDear28
Show Expert

Postby tvfan2 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:56 am

I need to see this show end too, but until then what I want:
1) Chuck and Blair back together.
2) Vanessa realising Haiti is better for her and staying there never to be heard of again.
3) Nate and Jenny actually being in a relationship (I don't know if I would like them in a relationship but I'm willing to give it a go).
tvfan2
Viewer

Return to Gossip Girl [No Spoilers!]