[Official] Gossip Girl Ep. 4.03 Discussion

General discussion for ‘Gossip Girl’

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Gossip Girl Ep. 4.03 Discussion

Postby Joshua on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:42 pm

THE UNDERGRADUATES

Please discuss this episode here.

“GOSSIP GIRL” — (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET)
“The Undergraduates” (TV-14, L sptv050769) (HDTV)

BACK TO THE UPPER EAST SIDE! — On her first day at Columbia, Blair (Leighton Meester) attempts to gain membership into an ultra-exclusive social club, Hamilton House .... but she’s in for a few big surprises. Serena (Blake Lively) begins to suspect that Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) is intentionally sabotaging Serena’s life and that it may have something to do with Nate (Chace Crawford). Rufus (Matthew Settle) is worried about Dan (Penn Badgley) and decides to take matters into his own hands. Ed Westwick, Jessica Szohr and Kelly Rutherford also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Amanda Lasher (#403).

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/gossip ... z10jlc3yXy
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Joshua
Forum Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Gossip Girl Ep. 4.03 Discussion

Postby Elize34 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Have to say, some things about season 4 so far I am really liking but other storylines are bit ..... not that good. For example the Dan-is-a-dad-storyline, how long did that take.... 3 episodes?

Loved the fact Serena & Blair are moving on, on the whole jealousy thing, their friendship really has come a long way. Also hope we get to see more of old Chuck.... the way he was with Blair, it seems like he is going from one extreme to the other. Though I really do like Ava/Eva/Ave (dunno how to spell it), she really adds something new to the show.

How come no male addition were made to the cast though? I mean, now we got Juliet (who is not as good in Evil-planning as she first appeared) and Ava but no new male?

My bet is Juliet has some connection to that Pete guy who took an OD.
We'll just have to see! :)
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Return to Gossip Girl [No Spoilers!]