Flash Forward and V

General discussion for 'Flash forward'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Which show will you continue watching?

Flash Forward
7%
Flash Forward
7%
Flash Forward
7%
Flash Forward
7%
V
8%
V
8%
V
8%
V
8%
Both
9%
Both
9%
Both
9%
Both
9%
Neither
2%
Neither
2%
Neither
2%
Neither
2%

Total votes : 352

Re: Flash Forward and V

Postby beresford on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:08 am

From what I've seen, V was my favorite, that show delievered 4 very decent hours of television, I really loved it. Flashforward was kind of lost during some episodes, but I never disliked it either as some people did, and these two hours, as well as the last episode before the hiatus, were amazing. I have room for both, I hope both suvive. However, I agree that ABC's decision to make such a big hiatus on the first season, especially for V, was not a wise choice!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Volvagia_slayer on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:48 am

I was losing faith in FlashForward, and V was easily my favorite of the two, but after the most recent episode(s) of FlashForward, I'm definitely sticking with it, and it may yet be able to rival V.
Volvagia_slayer
Viewer

Postby VirginiaCreeper on Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:52 am

I was getting bored with "Flash Forward" and didn't really feel like watching the second half of the season, but felt obligated. Bits of it are mildly intriguing, but I wish I'd never started in the first place. Last night I found myself doing other things while it was on and was only halfway paying attention. I don't see myself sticking with this in the long run, if it even lasts. I think the long break may have killed it anyway.

"V". It's ok. Iike it slightly better than "Flash Forward". I'll watch when it returns, but only time will tell whether or not I'll stick with it.
VirginiaCreeper
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm

I didn't know exactly where to post this so I came here. I've watched the recap they made of the first episodes of V and it totally got me excited for the new ones. Is anyone else out there eager for V to return? :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby thedoormouse on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:54 am

I won't lie. They both kinda suck. V has Elizabeth Mitchell in it. I wish they gave her better scripts because it manages to be both dumb and boring as a repeat offender, but I'll still watch it because of EM.
thedoormouse
Viewer

Previous

Return to Flash Forward [No spoilers!]