[Official] FlashForward Ep. 1.15 Discussion

General discussion for 'Flash forward'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] FlashForward Ep. 1.15 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:09 am

"Queen Sacrifice"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Flash Forward episode here.

MARK AND VOGEL TRY TO UNCOVER THE FBI MOLE, AND KEIKO CONTINUES HER SEARCH IN LOS ANGELES FOR BRYCE, ON ABC'S "FLASHFORWARD"
"Queen Sacrifice" - Mark and Vogel put a plan into action to uncover the FBI mole, which could end up alienating Mark from his co-workers. Meanwhile, in an effort to protect his family - and his marriage - Mark moves out of the house, and Keiko continues her search in Los Angeles for Bryce and finds employment at the unlikeliest of places, on "FlashForward," THURSDAY, APRIL 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"FlashForward" stars Joseph Fiennes as Mark Benford, John Cho as Demetri Noh, Jack Davenport as Lloyd Simcoe, Zachary Knighton as Bryce Varley, Peyton List as Nicole Kirby, Dominic Monaghan as Simon, Brían F. O'Byrne as Aaron Stark, Courtney B. Vance as Stanford Wedeck, Sonya Walger as Olivia Benford and Christine Woods as Janis Hawk.

Guest starring are Lennon Wynn as Charlie, Michael Ealy as Marshall Vogel, Barry Shabaka Henley as Agent Vreede, Michael Massee as Dyson Frost, Yuko Takeuchi as Keiko, Amy Rosoff as Marcie, Vinicius Machado as Emil, Kerri Higuchi as Hitomi, Terry Woodberry as agent #1, Justin Spraggins as agent #2, Pascal Petardi as Agent Danforth Crowley, Antonia Stout as Nurse Kim Jones, Nick Roth as mechanic and Jonathan Spencer Willis as SFPD detective.

"Queen Sacrifice" was written by Byron Balasco & Timothy J. Lea and directed by Bobby Roth.

Source: ABC

- Promotional Photos
- ABC Promo

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] FlashForward Ep. 1.15

Postby DarkUFO on Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:57 pm

Have to admit that I didn't see that twist !
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby ObsessedwithLOST on Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:20 pm

So Janis is the mole. Really, Flashforward writers? Really? I say, really? Worst "twist" ever.
ObsessedwithLOST
Stunt Double

Postby b3rt4 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm

ObsessedwithLOST wrote:So Janis is the mole. Really, Flashforward writers? Really? I say, really? Worst "twist" ever.

Lol, it's definitely totally out of the blue. I'm not sure what to think of it yet.

Overall the episode was okay, the story around Bryce and Keiko is a bit... :unsure:

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby jonnyzkool92 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:48 pm

is the guy that keiko is working for now, the same guy that saw dylan or whoever get on a bus a few episodes ??

and he like urged the bus driver to take'em to the benford's ?
jonnyzkool92
Guest Star

Postby Michelle on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Janice being a mole did seem a bit random, but I thought the episode was pretty good.
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Postby beresford on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:15 am

I loved this episode. It's one of the best ones FF has ever delieverd and I really liked that twist of Janis, even though I am not sure if this was planned from the beggining or not. However, I think it was way cooler this way. I was thinking during the whole episode that the problem with the mole storyline is that it doesn't really makes you feel surprised or envolved in it if it's someone you've never heard of. But I just couldn't picture anyone we knew doing something like that. But now we know. I really liked it. I also liked the Bryce-Keiko storyline, even though I was seeing the Bryce-Nicole thing coming for some episodes now. As for the Olivia thing, I don't know if I believe the guy was really hired by Mark, it seemed too convenient that he didn't answer the phone. Anyway, good job on this episode.
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Devil's Arcade on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:04 am

beresford wrote:I loved this episode. It's one of the best ones FF has ever delieverd and I really liked that twist of Janis, even though I am not sure if this was planned from the beggining or not. However, I think it was way cooler this way. I was thinking during the whole episode that the problem with the mole storyline is that it doesn't really makes you feel surprised or envolved in it if it's someone you've never heard of. But I just couldn't picture anyone we knew doing something like that. But now we know. I really liked it. I also liked the Bryce-Keiko storyline, even though I was seeing the Bryce-Nicole thing coming for some episodes now. As for the Olivia thing, I don't know if I believe the guy was really hired by Mark, it seemed too convenient that he didn't answer the phone. Anyway, good job on this episode.

QFT +100000
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:31 am

Devil's Arcade wrote:
beresford wrote:I loved this episode. It's one of the best ones FF has ever delieverd and I really liked that twist of Janis, even though I am not sure if this was planned from the beggining or not. However, I think it was way cooler this way. I was thinking during the whole episode that the problem with the mole storyline is that it doesn't really makes you feel surprised or envolved in it if it's someone you've never heard of. But I just couldn't picture anyone we knew doing something like that. But now we know. I really liked it. I also liked the Bryce-Keiko storyline, even though I was seeing the Bryce-Nicole thing coming for some episodes now. As for the Olivia thing, I don't know if I believe the guy was really hired by Mark, it seemed too convenient that he didn't answer the phone. Anyway, good job on this episode.

QFT +100000

I'm sorry, what does QFT mean?
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Michelle on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:45 am

beresford wrote:I'm sorry, what does QFT mean?

Quote for truth I believe.
Michelle
Emmy Nominee

Postby beresford on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:49 am

BenLOSTLinus wrote:
beresford wrote:I'm sorry, what does QFT mean?

Quote for truth I believe.

Oh, thank you for explaing that to me :D

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Sym on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:46 am

beautiful episode. :thumbsup:
The finish was unexpected!! :w00t:
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
War against the world Black Sails
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:57 am

I didn't see that coming. I thought Stanford would turn out to be the mole. So I wonder if a baby is really what Janice saw in her future.

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Sym on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:00 am

charliefan4life wrote:I didn't see that coming. I thought Stanford would turn out to be the mole. So I wonder if a baby is really what Janice saw in her future.

:hmm: mmmm, perhaps, the flash and true. Perhaps the father will dimitri or someone who does not expect.
http://twitter.com/symsoa
I just wanted to see what's in the land across the sea.*Lost4ever*
Sons Of Anarchy is my faith
War against the world Black Sails
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby vader182 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:17 am

Yeah, I didn't see the twist coming... but honestly that's because it doesn't really make sense. It was a good episode in terms of how bad the first half of the season was... the last half you can tell they really picked it up to save it from being canceled.

IGN's review of the ep accurately captured how I felt about the twist

One of my biggest TV pet peeves is when a shocking twist comes along that totally erases and destroys the meaning and sentiment behind scenes you've already seen and emotionally invested in. What about Janis' trip with Simon to Canada? She was really one of the people behind his sister's kidnapping? Baloney. What about the couple of heart-to-hearts she's had with Demetri in the past few episodes? What about all the times that we saw her, away from the Bureau, acting genuine? She was behind that D.C. attack? You can't just have forward momentum on a show – you need to be able to preserve what we've already seen and experienced. And look at that. I'm already ranting.
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
We will be found in the end. 5.23.10

My theory that explains the whole show: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19711&hilit=the+light+side+of+the+force
sXe
vader182
Emmy Nominee

Next

Return to Flash Forward [No spoilers!]