[Official] Flash Forward Ep. 1.21 Discussion

General discussion for 'Flash forward'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] Flash Forward Ep. 1.21 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Tue May 18, 2010 9:55 pm

"Countdown"

8:00PM

Discuss the latest Flash Forward episode here.

MARK INTERROGATES HELLINGER TO FIND OUT WHEN THE NEXT BLACKOUT WILL OCCUR, AND DEMETRI MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN TURNING SIMON OVER TO THE FBI OR HELPING HIM AND JANIS BREAK INTO NLAP IN ORDER TO STOP THE IMPENDING BLACKOUT, ON ABC’S “FLASHFORWARD”

Gabrielle Union Guest Stars as Zoey

“Countdown” – Mark continues his interrogation of Hellinger in a desperate attempt to find out when the next blackout will occur; Demetri must choose between helping Janis and Simon break into NLAP to stop the blackout from occurring, or turning the fugitive Simon in to the FBI; Lloyd finds the common denominator that can help him solve the complex equation he was working on in his flashforward; while Tracy fights for her life, Aaron discovers why Jericho was after her; and Nicole wrestles over her strong feelings for Bryce and what would happen if she told him she knew the whereabouts of Keiko, on “FlashForward,” THURSDAY, MAY 20 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“FlashForward” stars Joseph Fiennes as Mark Benford, John Cho as Demetri Noh, Jack Davenport as Lloyd Simcoe, Zachary Knighton as Bryce Varley, Peyton List as Nicole Kirby, Dominic Monaghan as Simon, Brian F. O’Byrne as Aaron Stark, Courtney B. Vance as Stanford Wedeck, Sonya Walger as Olivia Benford and Christine Woods as Janis Hawk.

Guest starring are Gabrielle Union as Zoey, Genevieve Cortese as Tracy, Lennon Wynn as Charlie, Ryan Wynott as Dylan, Michael Ealy as Marshall Vogel, Yuko Takeuchi as Keiko, Neil Jackson as Lucas Hellinger, Hira Ambrosino as Yuuka Arahida, Carlease Burke as Francine, Yoko Misawa as Teek, Scott Allen Rinker as clean cut man, Jake Johnson as Powell, Dominic Rains as Kahmir and Dominic Bogart as Keith Connor.

“Countdown” was written by Lisa Zwerling & Seth Hoffman and directed by John Polson.

Source: ABC

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] Flash Forward Ep. 1.21

Postby dannyswrld on Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 am

I think I'm the only one who regrets this show getting cancelled. The past couple shows have been good, today was alright, not as good as the other ones. Hopefully the finale answers some questions. :|
"Dude..." - Hurley
dannyswrld
Extra

Postby Unreasonable on Fri May 21, 2010 3:33 am

Nope, you aren't the only one. I, and my 2 boys, are sad to see it go as well. Maybe we will get lucky and they will finish it on the Scyfy channel or some other channel.
Unreasonable
Viewer

Postby Devil's Arcade on Fri May 21, 2010 8:29 pm

I thought this was the finale, I nearly fainted at the end, aha!
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Re: [Official] Flash Forward Ep. 1.21 Discussion

Postby HannaK on Fri May 28, 2010 4:15 pm

catching up on FF now and I gotta say that I kinda liked this ep. There were (as always) quite a few mistakes/annoyances in it but I thought it had some good character development
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Return to Flash Forward [No spoilers!]