Episode 1.10 discussion

Spoiler discussion for 'Flash Forward'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Episode 1.10 discussion

Postby popalula on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 am

I really enjoyed this episode, it was alot better than last weeks. I didn't think Simon and Lloyd would go through with their announcement to the world but they did, and I found it interesting that Simon doesn't actually think/believe their experiment was the cause of the blackout.
I found the woman in Hong Kong really creepy and I wasn't all that surprised to hear that Demitris' killer would be Mark, although just because it's his gun that gets used doesn't mean he has to be the one to pull the trigger right?
I'm just gutted that we have to wait until next year for the next episode :(
Last edited by popalula on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thank you PandaVamp x
popalula
Supporting Actor

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 10 discussion

Postby DarkUFO on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:29 am

Yep, one of my favourite episodes so far
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby Sandiwich11 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 pm

I really enjoyed this episode too, finally some answers and a few good twists, thou I did guess the funeral one near the beginning of the episode when she first rang Demitri's parents. Dom was more watchable too; I haven't liked his character very much so far, he was over playing the arrogance too much I feel in earlier episodes.

Lloyd and Oliva seem to be getting closer, not sure what to make of the 'they should have met at university' discussions thou, is that pointing at the flashes being alt universe? I'm assuming that since he has now been kidnapped, Dylan will be looked after by Oliva; which is why he thinks of her house as his own? This would seem to contradict any alt universe thou, so who knows what is going on :lol:

Did The Christmas Carol film mean anything? And why didn't they use the Alistair Sim version? :x

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Postby b3rt4 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Yep, easily the best episode yet. Really enjoyed it that they were going forward with the actual plot and left out all the romance and soap stuff.

And now as it's getting good they're taking a break. ¬¬

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby Alkymisten on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:41 am

sandi wrote:I really enjoyed this episode too, finally some answers and a few good twists, thou I did guess the funeral one near the beginning of the episode when she first rang Demitri's parents. Dom was more watchable too; I haven't liked his character very much so far, he was over playing the arrogance too much I feel in earlier episodes.

Lloyd and Oliva seem to be getting closer, not sure what to make of the 'they should have met at university' discussions thou, is that pointing at the flashes being alt universe? I'm assuming that since he has now been kidnapped, Dylan will be looked after by Oliva; which is why he thinks of her house as his own? This would seem to contradict any alt universe thou, so who knows what is going on :lol:

Did The Christmas Carol film mean anything? And why didn't they use the Alistair Sim version? :x

I agree with you Sandi about Dom's performance has been so so, but I really like him in this episode. And yes this episode was clearly one of its best so far. :thumbsup: I think the next couple of episode will be even better!!!

Alkymisten
Extra

Re: Episode 1.10 discussion

Postby Two Sides on Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:43 am

Loved this episode. Mark seems to have lost the plot... and i love it, the scene in the restraunt waas great. I guessed that the demitri's funeral is what his girlfirend/fiance saw. The ending was very good, i kinda expected the 'ambo's' to be dodgy when one of them said "oh, we've had training" to olivia.
BTW i loved Simon in this episode, he was so funny especially with lines involving testical squeezing!!

My favourite episode so far but maybe thats because i watched it on a HD TV for the first time. :PP
HannaK wrote:I've found my Sawyer to Juliet tbh :wub: :D
Two Sides
Oscar Winner

Return to Flash Forward Spoilers