Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Kick back for a few and enjoy a selection of fun threads and forum games.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby CaptianHopey on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:44 am

Stranger: mary?
You: yes!
Stranger: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You: (:
Stranger: this is ***tacular
You: tell me about it
Stranger: oh yaaa
Stranger: so whats up kiddo
You: nothing much, whats up with you?
Stranger: **** bored
You: ah listen i have something to tell you
Stranger: is it a secret
You: yeah
Stranger: lemme hear
You: i lied im not mary
You: my reall name is john and i live in canada
Stranger: why dont u
Stranger: tell me a secret
Stranger: not something i coulda figured out


O.o :|
Image
ago una , intereo unus
User avatar
CaptianHopey
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 542
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:57 pm
Location: the restaurant at the end of the universe with j.j. abrams.
Gender: Female


Ads are removed for registered users






Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby CharliePace on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 am

WE HAVE BEGAN TO RUB OFF ON THE OMEGLE COMMUNITY!!!!!

Stranger: hi!
You: What Lies in the Shadow of the Statue?
Stranger: he who will save us all
You: NO WAY
Stranger: you already asked me
You: did i?
Stranger: yeah
You: when?
You: I have a team of experts asking the same question
You: we're called STV
You: we're like MI5 only more aggressive
Stranger: interesting
You: what did one snowman say to the other snowman?
Stranger: **** you
You: well
You: you're a let down aren't you
Stranger: :(
You: i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself
Stranger: goodie
You: ok
You: heres your question
You: if you were stranded on an island in the south pacific, which animal would you be most likely to see?
You: A. a tiger
You: B. A Polar bear
You: C. a big spider
Stranger: oh I know this
Stranger: C
You: wrong im afraid :(
You: it was B. a Polar bear
You: do you know why?
You: Because it must have escaped from the bear cages located on hydra island, somehow swam over to the main island, and started terrorising people there. Alternatively the Dharma Initiative could have been carrying out experiments on them on the main island, we know that they took one to the orchid, thats how it ended up in the desert were charlotte found one i presume.
Stranger: no it swam there
You: you sure?
Stranger: of course
You: so
You: one final question
You: what is the best show on TV?
Stranger: Prison Break!
You: oh my god fail
You: See you in another life brother
You have disconnected.
Image
User avatar
CharliePace
Stunt Double
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 pm
Location: Sunderland, UK
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Miss Ford on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:23 am

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you guys are soo coollll :w00t: :blush: continue... please! :blush:

ETA: I think I'm not that cool... :cry:

Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: say something funny!
Stranger: toc toc
You: who is it?
Stranger: Disco
You: disco who
Stranger: Disco Nnected


:x :cry:
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 am

You: what lies in the shadow of the statue?
Stranger: black people?
You: LOL
You: close
You: very close
Stranger: mexican?
You: A boat
You: carrying slaves
Stranger: lmao
Stranger: i almost won
Stranger: haha
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


Why do I always get the raciest? :rofl:
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby HJH on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:46 am

Miss Ford wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you guys are soo coollll :w00t: :blush: continue... please! :blush:

ETA: I think I'm not that cool... :cry:

Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: say something funny!
Stranger: toc toc
You: who is it?
Stranger: Disco
You: disco who
Stranger: Disco Nnected


:x :cry:



OMG i hope that wan't me I've been doing the disconect joke!!
Image
Image
Image

"..ι'м σи тнє ρυяѕυιт σf нαρριиєѕѕ αи∂ ι киσω тнαт єνєяутнιиg
тнαт ѕнιиєѕ αιит αℓωαуѕ gσи' вє gσℓ∂.."
User avatar
HJH
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: England
Gender: Female

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Miss Ford on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:36 pm

HJH wrote:
Miss Ford wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you guys are soo coollll :w00t: :blush: continue... please! :blush:

ETA: I think I'm not that cool... :cry:

Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: say something funny!
Stranger: toc toc
You: who is it?
Stranger: Disco
You: disco who
Stranger: Disco Nnected


:x :cry:



OMG i hope that wan't me I've been doing the disconect joke!!



that would be AWESOME!!! :w00t: skaters always find each other! :thumbup:
ImageImageImage
'Tell her I was born the night she found me,
and because of her, I went to my true death knowing
what it means to love. Tell her: Thank You.
'.
User avatar
Miss Ford
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1429
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:10 pm
Location: Rio, Brazil
Gender: Female

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Iceman on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:37 pm

Im gonna start doing that joke now :|

Edit:

You: Knock Knock
You: ...........
Stranger: yes who is thi??
You: Disco
Stranger: dancer..
You: SAY "DISCO WHO?"
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


:| :| :|
Image
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
User avatar
Iceman
Administrator
 
Posts: 10189
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 3:46 pm
Location: In Between Karen Gillan and Yvonne Strahovski
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:46 pm

Iceman815 wrote:Im gonna start doing that joke now :|

Edit:

You: Knock Knock
You: ...........
Stranger: yes who is thi??
You: Disco
Stranger: dancer..
You: SAY "DISCO WHO?"
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


:| :| :|


I do belive you got pwned. :rofl:
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 pm

You: If you could be any playing card, which one would you be?
Stranger: joker
You: why?
Stranger: special abillities
You: I think I love you
You have disconnected.



:rofl:
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Image

Image

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
User avatar
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: Tipperary/Cork, Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:49 pm

Stranger: hi
You: knock knock
You: come on this is easy
Stranger: whos there
You: Disco
Stranger: disco who?
You: Disconnect before I steal ur IP. I. Am. Not. Joking
Your conversational partner has disconnected.
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby HJH on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Miss Ford wrote:
HJH wrote:
Miss Ford wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you guys are soo coollll :w00t: :blush: continue... please! :blush:

ETA: I think I'm not that cool... :cry:

Stranger: hi
You: hi
You: say something funny!
Stranger: toc toc
You: who is it?
Stranger: Disco
You: disco who
Stranger: Disco Nnected


:x :cry:



OMG i hope that wan't me I've been doing the disconect joke!!



that would be AWESOME!!! :w00t: skaters always find each other! :thumbup:


You'll know when it's me trust me! ;)
Image
Image
Image

"..ι'м σи тнє ρυяѕυιт σf нαρριиєѕѕ αи∂ ι киσω тнαт єνєяутнιиg
тнαт ѕнιиєѕ αιит αℓωαуѕ gσи' вє gσℓ∂.."
User avatar
HJH
Supporting Actor
 
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 9:12 pm
Location: England
Gender: Female

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Mellow on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 pm

stole the joke from page one. oô

You: what lies in the shadow of the statue?
Stranger: a hobo


Stranger: BONNIE?!
You: OMG YEAH O-O
Stranger: AMG.
Stranger: NO WAI.
You: YES WAI.
Stranger: ;O
Stranger: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
You: ME NEITHER
You: HAVENT SEEN YOU LIKE
You: FOR AGES
Stranger: AMG.
Stranger: AMGAMG.
Stranger: I'VE MISSED YOU, GIRL!
You: I MISSED YOU TOOO!!
You: OMG TIS IS SO GREAT
You: I CAN HAZ CHEESBURGERS?
Stranger: OH LAWD.
Stranger: YOU CAN!
Stranger: YOU CAN HAZ ALL DEM.
You: OMG THATS GRATE
You: BUT
Stranger: OHINOE.
You: WHAT LIES IN THE SHADOW OF THE STATUE??
Stranger: EVERYTHING


You: What did one snowman say to the other?
Stranger: Your carrot is showing


loved these! :rofl: :rofl:
♥Mellowsplints♥
Image
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
User avatar
Mellow
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:58 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Someone who's clearly never seen the simpsons....


You: Which planet is the best planet
Stranger: earth ??
You: Wrong, Blisstonia
Stranger: wtf?
Stranger: is that a planet?
You: The leader will bring us to blisstonia
You: all we have to do is build his spaceship
Stranger: umm.. a leader?
You: no no
You: THE leader
Stranger: why THE leader?
You: there is only one leader
You: nanannanannannaa leader!!
Stranger: don't tell me you are doing this same religion as tom cruise
You: My religion is better
You: now if i could have your credit card details?
Stranger: hmm.
Stranger: No
You: :(
You: Leader is gonna be mad at me :(
Stranger: oh well.
Stranger: now.. tell me where you live so i can call to very nice men with a big net :=
Stranger: *:)
You: Sure, Just visit me, jesus, i live at the pentagon
You: :S
You: I have to go now, my home planet needs me
Stranger: where the hell is pentagon?
You: do dooooooooooooooooooo
You have disconnected.
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Image

Image

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
User avatar
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2302
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 pm
Location: Tipperary/Cork, Ireland
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Mellow on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 pm

omg casey :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "i live at the pentagon" xD
♥Mellowsplints♥
Image
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
User avatar
Mellow
Show Expert
 
Posts: 1829
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:58 pm
Gender: Male

Re: Funny/Random Omegle Conversations.

Postby Dogma9 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:03 pm

CaseyCasey87 wrote:Someone who's clearly never seen the simpsons....


You: Which planet is the best planet
Stranger: earth ??
You: Wrong, Blisstonia
Stranger: wtf?
Stranger: is that a planet?
You: The leader will bring us to blisstonia
You: all we have to do is build his spaceship
Stranger: umm.. a leader?
You: no no
You: THE leader
Stranger: why THE leader?
You: there is only one leader
You: nanannanannannaa leader!!
Stranger: don't tell me you are doing this same religion as tom cruise
You: My religion is better
You: now if i could have your credit card details?
Stranger: hmm.
Stranger: No
You: :(
You: Leader is gonna be mad at me :(
Stranger: oh well.
Stranger: now.. tell me where you live so i can call to very nice men with a big net :=
Stranger: *:)
You: Sure, Just visit me, jesus, i live at the pentagon
You: :S
You: I have to go now, my home planet needs me
Stranger: where the hell is pentagon?
You: do dooooooooooooooooooo
You have disconnected.


Bravo man. Bravo. :thumbup:
Image
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
User avatar
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee
 
Posts: 2949
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:04 pm
Location: The Flame
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Fun & Games


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

cron