Page 24 of 26

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:37 pm
by HannaK
:hmm: TwoSides, he's been training so hard for the marathon he might as well climb a mountain afterwards


Most likely to get stood up on Valentine's Day

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:42 pm
by Two Sides
I do want to climb Kilimanjaro :hmm:


Carry on...

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:52 am
by Gary Troup
HannaK wrote:Most likely to get stood up on Valentine's Day

Woongo :hmm:

Most likely to hug a stranger in the street?

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:29 pm
by Notice
Heiots, because she is so nice :wub:

Most likely to still believe in Santa Clause?

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 pm
by Two Sides
Notice :P


Most likely to get in a fight with their own reflection?

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:59 pm
by Gary Troup
Two Sides wrote:Most likely to need a slap
Lostfan

:rofl:

Carry on

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:47 pm
by BirdyMan
Most likely to get in a fight with their own reflection?

Two Sides, he would be going around in his house "damnit, why don't I find any weak people I can win over in a fight? :( Everyone is stronger than me". Then he walks past his mirror and see's his reflection and go like "Yeah! I can beat this tiny guy!" *Two Sides attacks the mirror*. :D

Most likely to start an argument with someone who don't like the persons favorite LOST character?

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:53 pm
by Two Sides
**** you :whistle: :whistle: :PP

Erm, ha, any Juliet fan really! But in all seriousness... that person who used to come here... what was it's name? erm lostfan7003?

Most likely to pluck a chicken?

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:56 pm
by BirdyMan
Two Sides wrote:**** you :whistle: :whistle: :PP

Erm, ha, any Juliet fan really! But in all seriousness... that person who used to come here... what was it's name? erm lostfan7003?


Just kidding with you mate, you know you're the biggest guy around here. ;) Hehe.

And I think it was lostfan5223 :P

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:58 pm
by Two Sides
I know :P and lol, yeah something like that. ;)

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:37 pm
by Heiots
Most likely to start an argument with someone who don't like the persons favorite LOST character?


Two Sides wrote:Erm, ha, any Juliet fan really!


No, no! No, who says? You are wrong! So wrong! Juliet is THE best character to ever grace...um...hehe. Never mind me. :whistle: :blush:

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:29 am
by charliefan4life
Are you guys picking on my stalker?


Most likely to pluck a chicken: JB79 (Weren't she and I always trying to steal Two Sides chicken at one time? Right before we got kicked out of Scotland?)


Most likely to be a stalker:

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:22 am
by Two Sides
Yes that is correct :P you even tried to persuade Heiots to join forces with you. Chicken still came out on top :whistle:

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:41 pm
by Heiots
Chicken died at your hands. :P

Re: Most Likely To...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:43 pm
by Two Sides
Heiots wrote:Chicken died at your hands. :P

And at your request! Lest you forget! :sneaky: :P