Wishes For Season 2

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Wishes For Season 2

Postby Mellow on Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey V-People! :)

Since we're in Hiatus right now I thought I should start some discussions to make sure the V-fever does not die in the cold V-less months. I was wondering what you would like to see in Season 2. A new character, a specific storyline etc.

I would love to see new characters. I know, very simple wish but I think the Fifth Column needs at least Two new characters, most of all, a Woman! Also Chad Decker really needs a character to communicate with other than Jack and Anna since they both have agendas. I wan't someone without any agenda in his life.

Your turn, tell me what you want to see!

- Mellow, Show Expert
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Wishes For Season 2

Postby DarkUFO on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Hey welcome!

More aliens out of their skin would be a good start and to see more of the V home planet.
DarkUFO
Administrator

Postby CJ Sonic on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 pm

for the storylines not to suck? lol

Shows I Watch (in no order): Fringe, Supernatural, Smallville, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, White Collar, Glee, V, The Office, Doctor Who, Chuck, Castle, Cougar Town, Psych, True Blood, Being Human, Misfits, Modern Family, Suits, Firefly, Scrubs, Falling Skies, Game of Thrones
CJ Sonic
Forum Moderator

Postby Mellow on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:14 pm

CJ Sonic wrote:for the storylines not to suck? lol

Not all of them suck. :/ I didn't like the pregnancy thing and Tyler is annoying as hell but there was some good stuff. Hobbes for example whats his agenda? I agree tho, V's storys kinda draaaaaag. Like the whole Chad Decker thing. Meh.
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby mralphafreak on Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

I kinda didn't like Hobbes during the first season. Probably because of Charles Mesure's acting abilitites. Hopefully the writers give him more character depth next season. Which would be my wish for the next season: more character moments.
Other than that: How about increasing the numbers of the resistance?
mralphafreak
Viewer

Postby DestinyFound on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:48 pm

DarkUFO wrote:Hey welcome!

More aliens out of their skin would be a good start and to see more of the V home planet.

I completely agree . . . . I would love to see more of that

I also loved seeing Anna's human emotions exposed, it was intriguing and it showed a more vulnerable side of her and I just thought the acting was incredible in that specific scene. As far as new characters, I feel that, as mellow said, some new 5th Column members introduced would be interesting
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
DestinyFound
Show Expert

Postby HannaK on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:28 pm

mralphafreak wrote:Other than that: How about increasing the numbers of the resistance?

^^ THIS, it's pretty sad when you think about the fact that the entire 'resistance' consists of like 5 people tbh
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby Dreyesbo on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Yeah. I hope they meet too with other non-fifth column people who dislike the Vs. It's not possible that only 5 people in the whole world are against the Vs
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby fingersplints on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Well, also it'll make for a pretty lacluster battle. 5 vs thousands. WHO WILL WIN :rofl:
mafia timer

Miss Ford <3
fingersplints
Star Billing

Postby JSJL on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 pm

For Tyler to die.
JSJL
Guest Star

Postby SmokeyD on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:11 pm

I am hoping to see Tyler (Even though he is still a big yutz) find out that Lisa is actually a lizard... but still have feelings for her (And her have them for him). Remember that Tyler still doesn't know that she is part boa constricter...

I have a strong suspicion that Lisa ends up being a really powerful force for the fifth column.

She could end up being like a rally call for all the other fifth column, since she is/was like Anna's "daughter" and probably replacement. The we get to see the amassing of the rest of the fifth column, and the subsequent revolution within the V's...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby mralphafreak on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

SmokeyD wrote:Remember that Tyler still doesn't know that she is part boa constricter...

Nobody knows, except the Fifth Column. But Tyler knows he screws with an alien, but as long as she looks like Laura Vandervoort, everything should be perfect :D
mralphafreak
Viewer

Postby SmokeyD on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:17 pm

mralphafreak wrote:
SmokeyD wrote:Remember that Tyler still doesn't know that she is part boa constricter...

Nobody knows, except the Fifth Column. But Tyler knows he screws with an alien, but as long as she looks like Laura Vandervoort, everything should be perfect :D

True... works for me... And the forked tongue is a bonus!!!! :whistle:
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby Heiots on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:51 am

Erica and Hobbes. :blush:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby Mellow on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:08 am

Heiots wrote:Erica and Hobbes. :blush:

Not Jack and Erica? :D
♥Mellowsplints♥
Mellow
Show Expert

Next

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]