Wishes For Season 2

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Wishes For Season 2

Postby JackVersusLocke on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:34 am

I think they should reveal that Tyler is really a V and then Erica is forced to kill him. Think of the drama!
JackVersusLocke
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:54 am

JackVersusLocke wrote:I think they should reveal that Tyler is really a V and then Erica is forced to kill him. Think of the drama!

This show is way too weak to do that.

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby LoveTheSmirk on Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:46 pm

b3rt4 wrote:
JackVersusLocke wrote:I think they should reveal that Tyler is really a V and then Erica is forced to kill him. Think of the drama!

This show is way too weak to do that.

I would be soooo happy if that happened! Noo I think it is getting stronger, this would put the characters to the ultimate test, if Tyler turned out the be a V it would make Erica want to kick Anna's ass a million times more. And once Erica is heartbroken by the fact that her only son is an alien Father Jack could be her shoulder to cry on. :thumbup:

Ooo another wish for season 2 - To learn what the eff is up with Tyler not being Erica's ex husband son but she saying he is.... *alien themetune here*.. just sayin..
LOSTV Grey's Anatomy

When she smiles at you, everything gets better. - Callie Torres
http://www.tiakilledtheradiostar.tumblr.com
LoveTheSmirk
Viewer

Postby beresford on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:05 am

Just wanted to express my hapiness towards the fact that V is almost here! :D :D
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby socceroo on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I want logical storytelling choices from the writers. No more plotholes of the size of a galaxy. No more lightswitches that come from completely out of nowhere. No more dumbing down of the characters to make the plot fit etc. I simply want good and logical storytelling. That's all.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby kmfdm11031 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:58 am

I would like to see what the baby human =V hybrid looks like. Other than that a view of their home planet would be fun.
kmfdm11031
Guest Star

Postby socceroo on Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I'm hoping that the Tyler stuff will be worth it. The V writers have dragged the storyline out for such a long time that I'll be very disappointed if they come up with the most simple answers (Tyler is a hybrid and Anna wants him to get Lisa pregnant).
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby sunj on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:02 pm

hello!! well I would really like to find out what is it about Tyler..is he or not Joe's son..is Anna involved there??that's why she is so interested in Tyler..? and then I would really like to see some romance for Erica and Hobbes or Jack..I haven't make up my mind yet.. :P
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby thetexashammer on Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Didn't they cancel the show?
thetexashammer
Viewer

Postby Heiots on Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

No, they didn't. :)
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby socceroo on Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:38 pm

I want Erica with a Visitor. I am sure I would have got my wish if Peters and Bell were still running the show, but I wouldn't be surprised if Scott Rosenbaum has changed the original plan and decided to kick basic storytelling 101 with his feet. The show has changed a lot since he came in.

I would also like to see more female characters but Scott Rosenbaum doesn't seem to be interested in creating and developing them. We may only get the woman in the picture as a new addition and that's it.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby Elize34 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:26 pm

Haven't thought of 'V' in a while but on top of my head what I'd like to see is more people involved in the movement.... if the Vs really are that powerful, a team of three isn't going to stop them.

Am also interested to see more of Lisa, at first I did not like her at all, but with her loyalty being tested she is suddenly very interesting! Can't wait for S2 now I think of it :)
Thanks HannaK for making me this unearthly awesome banner!

http://have-heart-my-dear.tumblr.com/ <--- my Tumblr
Elize34
Stunt Double

Postby b3rt4 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Elize34 wrote:Am also interested to see more of Lisa

You and me both!

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby SmokeyD on Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 pm

I've been pretty vocal in my 'Anti-Tyler' campaign. So while it would be refreshing to think they are going somewhere with him, I have my doubts.

If I can throw a 'speculation', I am thinking it will end up some breeding/genetic experiment, We know that V Male + Human Female means one thing, but maybe they are also going to try the V Female (Daughter of the Queen no less) with human male. Not really sure why thougth... :S

Although, the idea of Tyler being deemed important enough for whatever plot Anna has still turns my stomach. It's kinda like "Hey, lets find a creepy, arogant, dim... (You fill in the descriptor here) kid, and let's hook him up with this major hottie!!!", While some network suit is probably out there patting himself on the back, the rest of the world is thinking that he simply re-made most of the 'nerdy boy gets hot girl' movie from the 80-90's...

I have been following it from the beginning, and while it has a lot going for it, I really am hoping that they step it up a notch when they return...
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby socceroo on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

I think the Visitors want to use humanity to create hybrids and save their species from extinction, but they want hybrids that don't have human emoton unlike Ryan's child. Maybe Anna has some sort of plan that is supposed to stop the hybrid fetus from developing human emotion while it's growing. If she had a means to turn it off after birth then she wouldn't have needed to freak out so much when she got the news of Valerie's hybrid pregnancy.
socceroo
Guest Star

PreviousNext

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]