V - Favourite//Least Favourite Characters

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

V - Favourite//Least Favourite Characters

Postby Mellow on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:37 pm

I'm shocked that the V Section doesn't have a Thread like this yet! O.o

Who are your Favourites/Least Favourites on V? Give Reason!

//My Top 3//

Erica

One of the main reasons i love her is probably the fact that Elizabeth Mitchel portrays her! I loved Mitchel. I haven't seen much of her work but she was amazing in Gia and Lost. Juliet was one of my alltime favourite Characters on Lost. Mitchel was the reason i started watching V. Oh and she's absolutely Badass! :cool:

Joshua
I find his character very intriguing and cant wait to see more of him! I think there is more to him than meets the eye. i just don't buy the "all good" thing. I can't picture him to be evil either but there has to be something more! Backstory please, TPTB! He's also good looking!

Anna
After Benjamin Linus and Sue Sylvester my favourite villain in a TV-Show! Seriously; the acting performance. Really amazing. All those different facettes she has. And still you can tell that she's pure evil! Honestly Can't wait to see more of her especially after the last scene from S1! :D

-----
The only character's I can't stand are Chad and Tyler. Chad is boring but Tyler i really hate! So disrespectful and annoying. Also can't stand the actor. The worst thing is that it seems like there is no way he could be written off the show, being so special and Erica's son. :cursing:

anyways, your turn guys!
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: V - Favourite//Least Favourite Characters

Postby Heiots on Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Favourites
Erica - Because she's badass and she's played by Liz Mitchell, one of the best actresses ever. :lol:
Hobbes - He gets most of the action, he's hot and he's got chemistry with Erica. Also he may or may not betray his comrades. :o
Joshua - First member of fifth column we saw on Mothership! He's cute too and I see so much potential in his storyline.

Least favourites
George - When he was alive. I'm not sure why, but there was something that just rubbed me the wrong way. His last scene was commendable though.
Tyler - Just...ugh. And he treats his mother like dirt most of the time.
Chad - Responsible for turning in Joshua and his comrade. Bad move. :thumbsdown:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Favourites: Hobbes(looking all sexy in that tight black shirt), Erica, Anna and Joshua
Least favourite: Georgie(annoying) and Tyler(mega annoying) and Chad(its Bailey Salinger :scared: )
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby HannaK on Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

Favourite: Hobbes & Erica, they are just epic!
Least favourite: Tyler, I hated him the first few episodes, then he got a bit more likeable, but he's still annoying
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby beresford on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:41 am

Favourites: Erica, for all the obvious reasons you guys know! Hobbes, for having a dark sense of humour and becaue you really don't know what to expect from him! And Lisa, because she totally changed my mind about her and because I like when I can easily relate with a character's dillemas.

Least Favourites: Tyler... But I don't think he is as bad as people make him out to be. The actor is pretty weak which doesn't help. And I agree with HannaK, he was worse during the first episodes. Also agree with Mellow that there is no way he is going to be written of :P
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Shikabane-Mai on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Top 3 Favorites

Erica: Before 2.06 "Siege", it was mainly because Elizabeth Mitchell portrays her. After Siege, however, I'm actually liking her character a lot more. Finally, she's willing to take action and risk SOME lives for the sake of the ENTIRE 7 billion human population.

Hobbes: What first drew me to him was his snark. He has some of the best lines. I also loved how he was willing to take action because it helps the plot move along. Now, I'm also loving the soft spot he's developing for Erica.

Anna: Because I love the way Morena portrays her. She's so coldly evil, it's creepy and very interesting to watch.

Least Favorites

The obvious Tyler: He's incredibly annoying and stupid. After Siege, I wished that someone would just punch the daylights out of him, because what he did to Erica? So cold-hearted. Sometimes, I wonder if the writers want us to hate him or sympathize with him, because in season 2, he's been doing nothing but unlikable things.

There aren't really anymore. I don't like some of the things Jack does but, overall, I'm okay with his character.
Shikabane-Mai
Viewer

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]