[Official] V Episode 2.03 Discussion

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] V Episode 2.03 Discussion

Postby Heiots on Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:49 pm

He did say to Erica sometimes you've got to protect your own. :unsure:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby SmokeyD on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:04 pm

All in all a really strong episode. I like the way they are handling Ryan and the baby thing, Whomever mentioned the alusion to 'The hand that rocks the cradle' (Sorry, have to re-read back :blush: ) is absolutely spot on!!! :thumbsup:

There was a lot to like here. The way Lisa is progressing is really making me like her more. And the fact that we had a lot less Tyler is also a two thumbs up in my book!!! :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

But why you people be hate-in' so much on poor Diana??? As someone old enough to have actually seen the original when it aired I think she still looks damn good. And, I really like the way she seems to be the only one who can push Anna's buttons.

I am starting to think that it will be Diana's mind games with Anna that will lead to her undoing...

And, I am starting a collection for EM's next shoulder surgery... Anyone else wanna kick in five bucks or quid??? :roll:
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Postby DarthLocke on Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:31 pm

I think this one was excellent! I think just these first few shows back are much stronger than most of the first season!
I really like how the show is also exploring sensor ship verses exploitation through Chad showing how things can be made to appear any way one wants to...

I also am interested in that it appears Anna's mom and Lisa may view humanity the same way, but Anna chucks up the situation as the same it was for her and her mother, when clearly the issues for betrayl are different.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby Brennan on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

So, you can't get this on ABC.com or on itunes? Kind of hard to follow a serial show if they don't leave you with a way to catch up on the ones they miss. . .if someone knows how to download it (legally of course) can you pm me?
Brennan
Viewer

Postby Heiots on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Done. :D
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby hbone373 on Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 pm

DarthLocke wrote:I think this one was excellent! I think just these first few shows back are much stronger than most of the first season!
I really like how the show is also exploring sensor ship verses exploitation through Chad showing how things can be made to appear any way one wants to...

I also am interested in that it appears Anna's mom and Lisa may view humanity the same way, but Anna chucks up the situation as the same it was for her and her mother, when clearly the issues for betrayl are different.

yeah i see what your saying..........season 2 has been way better than season 1, i just hope it doesnt get cancelled
hbone373
Viewer

Postby echo on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

SmokeyD wrote:But why you people be hate-in' so much on poor Diana??? As someone old enough to have actually seen the original when it aired I think she still looks damn good. And, I really like the way she seems to be the only one who can push Anna's buttons.

I am starting to think that it will be Diana's mind games with Anna that will lead to her undoing...

Agreed. I, too, am old enough to remember the original series. That plus recent marathons on the Syfy channel have refreshed my memory and increased my interest in exploring this new version. I've read a lot of complaints online about it, but it still has my attention.
I was a little disappointed with the interrogation scenes, though. I thought they could have made it gorier and more intense... Though I should qualify that last statement by telling you that I'm a huge fan of gritty dramas like The Shield.
But I'm waiting to see what's next, which is a good thing. It helps that the show seems to have picked up the pace a bit.
echo
Viewer

Postby HannaK on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:11 pm

SmokeyD wrote:
There was a lot to like here. The way Lisa is progressing is really making me like her more. And the fact that we had a lot less Tyler is also a two thumbs up in my book!!! :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

This! I seriously could do without Tyler.

Strong episode overall, had some great little moments. Also, am I the only one who is really liking the new science guy?
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Postby b3rt4 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:45 pm

HannaK wrote:Also, am I the only one who is really liking the new science guy?

yep

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby echo on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Nope, I dig him as well. :thumbup:
echo
Viewer

Postby HannaK on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:51 pm

echo wrote:

Nope, I dig him as well. :thumbup:

:thumbsup:
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]