The Erica/Hobbes Ship

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: The Erica/Hobbes Ship

Postby Heiots on Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:19 pm

Awwwwkward. :lol:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby dutchie on Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

That was fun :D
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Heiots on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 am

H/E shippers need to see the sneak peek for Uneasy Lies The Head. :whistle:
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 am

I did :thumbsup:
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Heiots on Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
It's the episode where Hobbes get injured or something? I remember the promo pics where she was putting on his coat for him.
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby b3rt4 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:12 pm

Heiots wrote:
It's the episode where Hobbes get injured or something? I remember the promo pics where she was putting on his coat for him.

Yep that's it :)

TigerBlood
b3rt4
VIP

Postby sunj on Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:48 am

omg!!!did you see the sneak peak?? :whistle: :whistle:
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby Heiots on Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 am

Only about a hundred times. :lol: Just takes your breath away, doesn't it?

Thanks, b3rt4! :D
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby Shikabane-Mai on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:09 pm

I love this ship and I can't wait for next week, in light of the sneak peeks. :wub: :D These two have so much chemistry together, it's amazing.

If there is a season 3, then I really hope that this will not end up as just a one night stand! There's so much potential in exploring their relationship and it'd be sad to see that gone to waste!
Shikabane-Mai
Viewer

Postby sunj on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:46 am

Heiots wrote:Only about a hundred times. :lol: Just takes your breath away, doesn't it?

yeah totally!!!!!me too!! I have watched the video so many times!! I really want to see how this relationship is going to work..cause remember that he is also a traitor..what would happen if Erica ever knew about it..?!
but I also like Jack.....he is the best and he cares about her.. :unsure:
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby Heiots on Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:05 am

That's the problem with Julieteers. I think we basically ship anyone with Liz's character. :lol:

Hobbes cares for Erica as well. Ignoring the sexual stuff (if you can) in the sneak peek, he promises her to get her son back.I believe he was earnest about it. Plus Erica was the one who made the first move by all that hand touching. Hobbes was basically just responding to what he thought was her invitation.

I think. :p

Shikabane-Mai wrote:
If there is a season 3, then I really hope that this will not end up as just a one night stand! There's so much potential in exploring their relationship and it'd be sad to see that gone to waste!

Liz and Charles have so much chemistry together, I can't see the writers not using that again in the future; that is, if we have other seasons. There can be angst and all that when Erica realizes Hobbes was the one who blew up the building. She's going to raise hell when that happens because she trusts him. I honestly don't mind if they grow the Jerica relationship, as long as they don't neglect Hobbes/Erica. They're both going two different ways, and it'll be interesting to see how they're handled. Right now, it seems that Jerica is the OTP. Oh well. Maybe Hobbes will die for Erica at the end, and she'll be devastated, and Jack will be her saving grace. :| I think I heard that term somewhere.

Btw, this ship is called Hovans, isn't it? Or is it Hobbica/Kerica/Eryle?
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:55 am

I think Jack will always be more committed to his religion and I dont know if a woman can come between that. He was a priest for christ sake. Just because they took away his collar doesnt mean they took away his thinking. So I really hope they keep their friendship the way it is now and what they have now is sweet and caring, but not in a creepy way.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Heiots on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:24 pm

dutchie wrote:Its not like Hobbes shot her husband. And I blame ratboy himself for getting shot, who in their right mind gets up in the middle of a gun fight :crazy:

In a way, I can see where the fans blaming Hobbes for Joe's death and Tyler's leaving are coming from. If he didn't blow up the bomb, Joe wouldn't have died, and Tyler would not have left. It wouldn't have been so bad if a V had done it (someone had to) because Hobbes is someone Erica trusts. It's evident that he feels guilty over what happened, but I'm pretty sure Erica's going to take it hard when she finds out. There goes another man she trusts. :roll:

It makes it worse after she sleeps with him (assuming she did). There was a spoiler where they showed the actors filming a scene by the car. I think Erica and Hobbes were having a fight. Or at least Erica was really agitated and was hitting him. I'm wondering if that happens in episode 9 and if that's when she finds out.

dutchie wrote:I think Jack will always be more committed to his religion and I dont know if a woman can come between that. He was a priest for christ sake. Just because they took away his collar doesnt mean they took away his thinking. So I really hope they keep their friendship the way it is now and what they have now is sweet and caring, but not in a creepy way.

I can see how they'd develop that friendship into something more down the line, but to be honest, I hope he goes back to being a priest after the war. If not that, I just hope he doesn't lose his faith.
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby dutchie on Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Hobbes is a twit for selling out so easy, just like Ryan. Both should have been honest to the group about it and they might have even worked something out, but no, they need to keep it all to themselfs and therefore create more carnage and distrust in the future. Damn writters :D
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Shikabane-Mai on Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:35 pm

I think Jack will always be more committed to his religion and I dont know if a woman can come between that. He was a priest for christ sake. Just because they took away his collar doesnt mean they took away his thinking. So I really hope they keep their friendship the way it is now and what they have now is sweet and caring, but not in a creepy way.

I agree with this. Taking away his collar doesn't mean he isn't a priest at heart. Besides, Jack only got defrocked, not excommunicated, so he's actually not allowed to have sexual relations yet. But I don't think the writers know that, so I'm guessing that Jack/Erica will eventually grow into something more.

@Heiots I remember the fighting outside a car as well! The video was labelled "fake fighting", yet it looked too choreographed for fake fighting. I wonder if there'll be a huge fallout in that episode. :cry:
Shikabane-Mai
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]