The Erica/Hobbes Ship

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: The Erica/Hobbes Ship

Postby FickleBitch on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:14 pm

Aaawww, their conversation was so cute.

E: So... we gonna talk about last night?
H: From what I remember, it was a hell of a lot more fun than talking. :wub:
E: It was. :wub:

E: Look, everything that’s happened... losing Tyler, Joe... I needed a break.
H: Is that what this was? A break? :lol:
E: I can’t lose focus on the bigger picture… This war.

Then Lisa interrupts. :whistle: :lol:

I liked that he asked her if it was only a break. It's like he didn't want to believe it was only a break. And I like her answer. Ambiguous. Leaving things open.

I wish (hope) they have more 'fun' together. :D :blush:

Oh and I also liked that he tried to calm her down. When he says the reason why she was chosen to be the 5th Column leader... :wub:
FickleBitch
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Heiots on Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:40 am

I loved their conversation too. She was so cute when she said it was fun. :lol:

IGN: Were you surprised by the Erica/Hobbes hook up?

Mitchell: Yeah, when I read it. But at the same time, I felt like we’d been building to that. We’d been going down that road I guess. She was being so reckless and it was getting to be so much that when you put man candy in the room then I guess that has to happen. But I’m good with it. I liked it. I felt like it worked, and I don’t usually like anything. They’re both two very very wounded people. And she doesn’t know all of the things that he has done. You know, like kill her husband and such. I was intrigued by it. It’s always fun to engage in something that might be morally questionable for your character.

Spoilers included here

Plus more shippery stuff on the web! :D
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby FickleBitch on Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:18 am

The interviews make me happy (except the one she talked about Jack :lol:), but I know the writers want Erica to have something deeper with him (Jack), and that doesn't make me happy at all. I think... I'm way too invested on E/H. :( :lol: :blush:

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
Erica and Hobbes (Charles Mesure) finally got together! But in last week's episode, they put romance on the back burner. Might there be any action for them in the finale?
Mitchell: Woo-hoo! There might be! There might be! All of my letters petitioning the writers paid off! (Laughs) Can I please make out with someone? Yeah, that was really fun. We had such a good time because the characters are both on the verge of tears — I don't think she knew she was going to kiss him. I was very happy with the way they wrote that.
http://www.tvguide.com/News/V-Elizabeth ... 30689.aspx

She asked the writers to make out with someone. :rofl: Bless her.

I hope that's not the only reason the writers did it. :unsure:

She didn't think Erica knew she was going to kiss Hobbes. I thought she knew it since that naughty look after she closes the door. I guess that's not the way Liz played the scene. :lol: Anyway, I'm free to think what I want to think. :lol:
FickleBitch
Guest Star

Postby Heiots on Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:16 pm

Loved that Hobbes' is now a regular visitor. :P Hate the fact that we don't know what happened to him.

One way they may make the Jack/Erica angle work is if somehow through bliss, Anna makes Jack forget his faith. Right now, I still believe his faith is first in his life, and that's going to be hard if they want him to get together with Erica.
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby FickleBitch on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

YES!!! It wasn't only in my dreams. Even though it was after a nightmare, it was great. Erica really liked to have fun with Hobbes. :D I just didn't like that she is questioning herself. What are you doing? I think she's talking about her actions lately and it includes Hobbes. She doesn't feel comfortable sleeping with him. But at the same time... What the future will look like when Anna's gone? I really liked it. I think these words are about them. She's the FBI agent and he's the mercenary, they're on the same side because of the war, so what's going to happen after the war is over? I really like that she's thinking about it. That she mentioned it, at least. I mean, if it was just sex, she wouldn't even mention it, right? :hmm:

Well, in my dreams, Erica is falling for the mercenary. Ok, that's too much. :lol:

But I think it is interesting that she said the sex was only a 'break' and she didn't want to let it get in the way of her 'priority', the war. But then we see they are sleeping together again. Which means she is letting it get in the way. :lol: She starts to question herself, she probably thinks that's a mistake, but she accepts his tenderness :wub: and ponders the future.

I also thought it was interesting when he asked about the nightmare. Or he is sleeping with her regularly. Or she talked to him about her nightmares. Either way, it shows a certain level of intimacy after she said whatever happened with them was just a 'break'.

And why the writers would show us it is clearly more than a one night stand after that car conversation? :S

And then Hobbes disappears without clue or explanation! :cursing: I thought Erica was very indifferent about it, by the way. Maybe that's because she was crazy about Tyler still being on the ship.

Heiots wrote:One way they may make the Jack/Erica angle work is if somehow through bliss, Anna makes Jack forget his faith. Right now, I still believe his faith is first in his life, and that's going to be hard if they want him to get together with Erica.

Of course I'm biased :lol:, but I don't see them as a romantic pairing, I just see them as friends. Like when Erica and Hobbes arrive together and Jack looks at her. She's all embarrassed. She thinks sleeping with Hobbes is a mistake and maybe she thinks Jack is judging her. It's something a friend would do, especially if you're getting involved with someone you usually wouldn't get involved. :hmm:

I just want a third season! And more Erica and Hobbes!!!

:wub:
Credit.
FickleBitch
Guest Star

Previous

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]