Ways to kill off Tyler

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Ways to kill off Tyler

Postby beresford on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:31 am

I agree, usuall there is at least one person who doesn't hate the character! Often on Lost I had to stood up for Kate, who so many seemed to dislike for example! But here, the Tyler hate is unanimous it seems...

And btw, I loved that idea about Erica being the one that has to kill Tyler in order to save the rest of humanity, it would def. raise the bar!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Heiots on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:36 am

It would create a very, very vicious and vengeful Erica. Way darker than she is right now. :unsure:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:18 am

Heiots wrote:It would create a very, very vicious and vengeful Erica. Way darker than she is right now. :unsure:

I am all for darker Erica! :D :PP
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Previous

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]