[Official] V Episode 2.08 Discussion

General Discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: [Official] V Episode 2.08 Discussion

Postby SmokeyD on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:14 pm

kristy815 wrote:
Heiots wrote:The last scene of Erica's had action. :P

What's that? ERICA was in that scene? Well, I may have to watch that again then. . .I could have sworn Kyle's abs had all the dialogue.

Kyle??? Kyle who???, I didn't realize he was even there. (And BTW, my compliments to whoever was in charge of EM's 'Wardrobe" choice for this ep!!!!)

Notice wrote:
beresford wrote:Speaking of which, I love the concept of her character, but I just find the actress so, so, so bad! I Seriously, for someone who is supposed to get human emotion, she is the coldest person I have ever seen talking!

Same here!
Either the actress is really that bad or Diana has some secret agenda we don't know about. One way or another, I don't trust her :unsure:

Agreed on both points, Jane Badler was (at best) mediocre in the original, but if you take the entire 1983 show into consideration you have to admit that none of it was exactly Emmy worthy. It was the early 80's, and given the genre of the time, you almost have to consider it near Shakespearian by comparision to other shows of that era(80's T.V. was pretty... let's say... "Unique" to say the best) The original series IMHO was 'campy' at it's best.

And, even considering JB's questionable acting, I still think she is hiding something and that we have no real clue what her true motivation is. But I completely... 100% think that she is definately up to something.
SmokeyD
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] V Episode 2.08 Discussion

Postby HannaK on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Heiots wrote:
HannaK wrote:The Hobbes/Juliet scene was amazing btw, for several reasons but the biggest reason being shirtless Hobbes :whistle:

Did you just call Erica Juliet? :lol:

*hangs head in shame*

Yes I did :( it was just too confusing for me talking about a love triangle that involved 'Jack' and Elizabeth Mitchell.
I really need to get more sleep :|
Two Sides wrote:I found the Juliet to my Shawn :wub: :wub:

"Words are futile devices.''
HannaK
Supporting Actor

Previous

Return to V Discussion [No Spoilers]