[Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Spoiler discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Postby beresford on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:04 pm

dutchie wrote:With our luck they will probably cast Sheila Kelley(zoe on Lost) :P

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: I really hate that woman. When Zoe first popped up on Recon, I thought people were overeacting but now I am really really annoyed by her, everytime she pops up on an episode I am rewatching it's just annoying! I hope she never puts her face in V, poor EM deserves way better!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby sunj on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:58 pm

beresford wrote:
dutchie wrote:With our luck they will probably cast Sheila Kelley(zoe on Lost) :P

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: I really hate that woman. When Zoe first popped up on Recon, I thought people were overeacting but now I am really really annoyed by her, everytime she pops up on an episode I am rewatching it's just annoying! I hope she never puts her face in V, poor EM deserves way better!

noway!!! I don't like her either..Let's all pray for Josh Holloway to join V!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: ;) ;)
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby beresford on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I will just hope for a Lost actor I like (I think I love most of them so it's pretty easy to get my desire if one of them really is coming to V), as I don't want to get my hopes high for Holloway as I really don't see it happening :(
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby kristy815 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:09 pm

That guy who played Mikhail is always a really good bad guy on everything I've ever seen him in. He'd be good.

Michelle Rodriquez as one of the supersoldiers wouldn't be bad. But she was in Avatar so she's probably got all the money she'll ever need now, right? I'm the only one who likes her though, probably.

I guess it's more likely to be one of the minor actors, right?
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

kristy815 wrote:That guy who played Mikhail is always a really good bad guy on everything I've ever seen him in. He'd be good.

Michelle Rodriquez as one of the supersoldiers wouldn't be bad. But she was in Avatar so she's probably got all the money she'll ever need now, right? I'm the only one who likes her though, probably.

I guess it's more likely to be one of the minor actors, right?

Michelle Rodriguez would fit. And I like her (I loved Ana Lucia) but I don't see her wanting to do V. The only problem I have with her is that she always plays the same types of character, at least from what I have seen of her.

I have no idea who is going to be. But if they really want to put the focus on it being one of the Lost guys I think they will try to bring in one of the big names.

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby socceroo on Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

Couldn't they bring Michelle Rodriguez in to play Hobbes' mysterious 'her'? I know Michelle doesn't like to play damsels but I think the character definitely has the potential to morph into a badass over time.
socceroo
Guest Star

Postby beresford on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:45 am

The thing with bringing Michelle in (and I like her, but this is just a fact) is that we all know she will be gone by the end of the season because she told the entire press multiple times that she only wants to do one year maximum in anything she does when she was killed of from Lost, so that would take away the surprising effect, wouldn't it? :PP

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Mellow on Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

Also as much as I like Michelle; for me she doesn not really fit into V. Don't know why. Maybe it's because her characters are always way to impulsive. And since V is a stressful show anyway....well it would get worse.
And the surprise-factor beresford mentioned is another reason to not hire her!
♥Mellowsplints♥
Shows I watch: Lost, Six Feet Under, Skins, Glee, V, Scrubs, Misfits, True Blood, The OC, New Girl, Happy Endings, Fresh Meat Gossip Girl, Life Unexpected, The Tribe, Once Upon A Time, Freaks & Geeks,
My So Called Life, Girlfriends, Desperate Housewives, Being Human, How I Met Your Mother, Pretty Little Liars
Mellow
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:50 am

I agree with you Mellow. I like her, but she's not V material imo. Well, let's see who they bring in. Shouldn't they have announced this by now? :P

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby kristy815 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:42 am

I believe they have actually. . .well, not the Lost one maybe. . .if you're subscribed to V on facebook there was a new casting announcement out today.
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Previous

Return to V Spoilers