[Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Spoiler discussion for 'V'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Discussion] V is bringing in more Actors!

Postby beresford on Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:33 pm

sunj wrote:oh that's great news!!!I can easily imagine Michael Emerson as a V!!omg!he would be perfect!and how about Josh Holloway getting in the Resistance!!!ok that's probably a dream that never will come true.. :wub: but stil..that would be awesome!!! :D :D

If there was a ever a smar move for them to make, bringing Josh Holloway to the same team as Elizabeth Mitchell would be it. I bet people would really tune it for V because of that. But again, I think it's just wishful thinking :P
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby sunj on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 pm

beresford wrote:
sunj wrote:oh that's great news!!!I can easily imagine Michael Emerson as a V!!omg!he would be perfect!and how about Josh Holloway getting in the Resistance!!!ok that's probably a dream that never will come true.. :wub: but stil..that would be awesome!!! :D :D

If there was a ever a smar move for them to make, bringing Josh Holloway to the same team as Elizabeth Mitchell would be it. I bet people would really tune it for V because of that. But again, I think it's just wishful thinking :P

haha yeah I think so too..but he could also be the bad guy..whatever role they give him he would be great cause they have such a chemistry with EM..!he could be someone that they need to bring in the Resistance but he won't cooperate easily and they will have some kind of rivalry with father Jack..so Erica will be in a dilemma cause she have the same perspectives with Jack and the same way of thinking, but with the new character (JH), it's going to be an attraction that she can't disregard...just saying... :whistle:
feeling so damn.... L O S T

..because he's her Romeo & she's his Juliet.....!
***...cause true love stories never end...***

..someday..somehow..they met again...(!)
♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby beresford on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:36 pm

sunj wrote:
beresford wrote:

haha yeah I think so too..but he could also be the bad guy..whatever role they give him he would be great cause they have such a chemistry with EM..!he could be someone that they need to bring in the Resistance but he won't cooperate easily and they will have some kind of rivalry with father Jack..so Erica will be in a dilemma cause she have the same perspectives with Jack and the same way of thinking, but with the new character (JH), it's going to be an attraction that she can't disregard...just saying... :whistle:

Hm... doesn't soud bad but I think that's kind of the role Hobbes has, isn't it? I don't know, I guess I'm up for everything they can creat for him. (I mean, I am trusting the V writers on this one. For those of you who watched FlashForward, you know a bad character can be created for an actor we love...coughSonyaWalgercough)
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby sunj on Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:55 pm

beresford wrote:
sunj wrote:
beresford wrote:

Hm... doesn't soud bad but I think that's kind of the role Hobbes has, isn't it? I don't know, I guess I'm up for everything they can creat for him. (I mean, I am trusting the V writers on this one. For those of you who watched FlashForward, you know a bad character can be created for an actor we love...coughSonyaWalgercough)

yeah you are right about Hobbes...do you think anything is going to happen between him and Erica?? :D I'm not sure if Erica is still in love with her ex..but I don't think so..she seems to care about Jack but how is that gonna work out since he's a priest!

♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby beresford on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:25 am

I really, really doubt they will mess with the prist thing, so I think Jack is out of the equation :PP But Hobbes... I could see it working. I am not sure how they are going to work it out. If there's a chance Holloway comes to V, as much as like Hobbes and would like to see him with Erica, well, let's just say that Holloway is unbeatable with Elizabeth Mitchell :PP

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby sunj on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:52 pm

beresford wrote:I really, really doubt they will mess with the prist thing, so I think Jack is out of the equation :PP But Hobbes... I could see it working. I am not sure how they are going to work it out. If there's a chance Holloway comes to V, as much as like Hobbes and would like to see him with Erica, well, let's just say that Holloway is unbeatable with Elizabeth Mitchell :PP

totally agree with you!! :D but we have to wait long enough until season 2..

♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby beresford on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:15 pm

Talking about that, does anyone know when it premieres? As much as I am looking forward to it, if it's going to be a short season like last year, I hope they start in February only like Lost used to do and not show 4 episodes in November and then wait until March! :x

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:23 pm

beresford wrote:I really, really doubt they will mess with the prist thing, so I think Jack is out of the equation :PP But Hobbes... I could see it working. I am not sure how they are going to work it out. If there's a chance Holloway comes to V, as much as like Hobbes and would like to see him with Erica, well, let's just say that Holloway is unbeatable with Elizabeth Mitchell :PP

Hobbes and Erica! Hobbes and Erica! :w00t:
:flowers: Caution: All Juliet related :flowers:
My Fanfiction My YT Videos My Art
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 pm

"Holloway" and Erica :blush:

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Heiots on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 pm

beresford wrote:"Holloway" and Erica :blush:

Holloway is not in. :scared:

Hobbes, Erica, Holloway. :w00t:
Heiots
Star Billing

Postby sunj on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:53 pm

beresford wrote:Talking about that, does anyone know when it premieres? As much as I am looking forward to it, if it's going to be a short season like last year, I hope they start in February only like Lost used to do and not show 4 episodes in November and then wait until March! :x

don't have an idea..but I can't wait..! it's a good show in my opinion..it has a good plot and actors like EM!what else do we need.. :D

♥♥♥ Suliet ♥♥♥

Image Image Image Image
sunj
Stunt Double

Postby kristy815 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:39 pm

I'm all for 'Holloway' coming to 'V'. . .or Castle, or Bones, or Leverage, or Celebrity Apprentice. . .or well, anything really. But it would be especially nice to see him on V. ;)
So, who is this Mr. Bench anyway?
kristy815
Star Billing

Postby beresford on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:32 pm

sunj, yeah, it's a very nice show, I am really into it :D I wish we could have a full season this year with 22 episodes, but I doubt that will happen, so my wish is simply that they don't cut the season with a huge hiatus again and just play the whole thing at once.

And Holloway would certainly be welcomed to V :D

beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby dutchie on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:56 pm

With our luck they will probably cast Sheila Kelley(zoe on Lost) :P
dutchie
Emmy Winner

Postby Heiots on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Oh, the ratings! The ratings! :scared:
Heiots
Star Billing

PreviousNext

Return to V Spoilers