[Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'The Vampire Diaries'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [Official] Vampire Diaries - S2 - Spoilers and Speculati

Postby Joel Leo J on Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

charliefan4life wrote:I think we're in second place. As long as we can stay there we get this show on the front page.

whoooooooop:D
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby charliefan4life on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:40 am

Woot! Woot! We made it to the front page along with Glee! :thumbsup:

Thank you DarthLocke for the delicious sig!

Ian Somerhalder is my destiny!

I love you in a place where there's no space or time...
charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby FliceFloss on Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Hey guys! New show expert in this section so don't be to harsh :p

Now that Caroline is a vampire do you think her character will be killed off, or do you think her and matt could to the whole Stephan + Elena human/vamp thing?

xx
FliceFloss Xx

The Vampire Diaries - Damon & Elena <3
FliceFloss
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:46 pm

I really hope they dont kill her off, it would be really interestin watching her turn, and how she copes with being vampire.
How her mom will cope with her change, if she even notices. Will her mom want to destroy her, all will she help her..

There is so much potential, just like Vicky, but theey decided against seeing how she will cope. I hope Caroline ends up under Damons wing, and he shows her the way.

Cant wait to see it all pan out:D

Welcome new show expert, we shall go easy on you :P
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:17 am

Yes, another TVD show expert! So happy to have you onboard. There's a lot of updates for this show-another hand is always appreciated!

I'm not a huge fan of Caroline but maybe becoming a vampire will make her more interesting. I don't see them letting Matt in on it-I don't think he could handle it the way Elena has. But her mom-oh that will be good!

-- Merged Double Post --

A look at itunes UK store, shows that the second season of The Vampire Diaries will also be available to download every Friday following the US broadcast.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/nikita-vampire-diaries-to-premiere-on.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby Joel Leo J on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:26 pm

its great thats theres a legal way of getting US. shows so close to the US broadcast, but at nearly £40 for a season, when the blu-ray will be much cheaper judging by the current blu-ray price on play.

I will wait and buy it when its on blu-ray and do what I am doing now........
Joel Leo J
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:53 am

I don't watch anything on I-pod and I'm in the US so I guess I luck out on both counts. If I miss something I usually catch on the network site the next day or off Hulu. I'm not sure if there's a similar site in the UK or elsewhere.

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 am

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.04 - Memory Lane - Synopsis

“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Memory Lane” (CONTENT RATING TBD sptv050769) (HDTV)

DAMON MAKES A DANGEROUS ENEMY — Stefan (Paul Wesley) takes drastic measures to find out the real reason Katherine (Nina Dobrev) has returned to Mystic Falls, and is shocked when she reveals new secrets about what really happened in 1864. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) tries a new tactic to resolve his issues with Mason, (guest star Taylor Kinney).... but it proves costly. Tyler (Michael Trevino) pushes Mason to tell him the truth about the Lockwoods. Finally, when Katherine delivers an ultimatum, Stefan and Elena (Nina Dobrev) are left with very few options. Sara Canning, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig and Matt Davis also star. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Caroline Dries (#204).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-204-memory-lane.html

-- Merged Double Post --

The Vampire Diaries - Katerina Graham interview

May's "Vampire Diaries" season finale set the bar high for all other shows, and now their season premiere has done the very same thing. Picking up right where we left off, with the introduction of Elena's fanged doppelganger Katherine, the men & women of Mystic Falls all found themselves at her mercy.

Well, almost everyone. While Damon gave into the dark side and Stefan played nice, Bonnie went toe-to-toe with the she-beast. And while she came up short, actress Kat Graham tells PopWrap that it won't be that way for long.

I rang up little miss "Sassy" to get her reaction on last night's events, what Caroline's "death" means for the rest of season two and why episode six is another game changer!

PopWrap: One of my favorite scenes was the Bonnie/Katherine showdown in The Lockwood mansion -- what's it like being given this new villain to work with?
Kat Graham: I am loving it – I can definitely tell the difference [when Nina Dobrev is playing] Elena versus Katherine. She changes her whole vibe, it’s really awesome. Plus, Katherine is the first female character that’s really challenged Bonnie, up until now it’s mostly been Damon. So she’s kind of like the female Damon and I love having to play opposite that.

PW: And now you get to tussle with Nina.
Kat: Oh yea, it’s real fun – I always call Nina "our little Indiana Jones" because she always does her own stunts. She’s kind of tomboyish in that way, which I love. So I expected her to go full throttle. I’m a strong person, but Nina is a full fledged secret agent [laughs].

PW: Where do you see Bonnie going this season?
Kat: I definitely think she’s kind of being slowly put in a protector position. The go-to person to get stuff done that the vampires can’t do. Everything from finding out where people or things are to moving things with her mind. She’s got all these capabilities that these other characters will need, so she’s becoming the protector.

PW: And I would imagine that she's still on her quest to grow stronger, magically?
Kat: Oh, constantly. Last season she didn’t want to use her powers too much, she was reluctant because she was so unsure about being this witchy juju. But now she’s not only fully accepted it, she has to use it to protect the people she loves. She’s not afraid and way more powerful than she was last year. Katherine is also really powerful, which will only make Bonnie try to progress harder and to figure out a way to stop her. Maybe she needs to do some more research into witchcraft instead of continuing to learn the hard way.

PW: Last night we saw Bonnie continuing to work with The Salvatore brothers despite her season finale declaration -- will that continue?
Kat: I hope so. As of right now, [they're filming episode 6] yes. She’s still getting dragged into making the decision between helping The Salvatore’s or not. She doesn’t want to help them but if it has to do with protecting Elena or Caroline or the mortals ... they’re her weak spot. That’s her family, so she can’t really say no to that – but she won’t stop trying to stop the vampires.

PW: On that tip, Bonnie was the one who told Damon to heal Caroline with his blood, so the fact she might now be a vampire lies squarely on her shoulders. How much guilt will we see Bonnie feeling next week?
Kat: There’s a lot of guilt there – she’s thinking, “if I had never done this, then none of this would have happened.” But she still blames Damon. She still blames Stefan. Bonnie knows that if they hadn’t come to town in the first place none of this would have happened. One friend would have still been alive, the other would still be normal and her grams wouldn't have died. There’s a guilt there and a sense of “I don’t want to deal with this” but simultaneously a need to fix it. At the bottom of her heart, she believes that the vampires are the reason this is all happening – and they are, darn it! [laughs]

PW: Tonight ended with a huge shocker -- Katherine killed Caroline, seemingly turning her into a vampire -- how much does the fallout from that change the direction of season two?
Kat: It affects it completely. When that happened, it altered anything me, Kat Graham, would have thought could happen in episode two. When I read the script, I was like “already? We’re already going there? What are we going to do for episode two?!?" But that’s just the genius of [creators] Kevin [Williamson] & Julie [Plec] – they can create these amazing storylines that completely capture you to the point where you have to watch next week. We’re shooting episode six right now and that moment is still affecting the storyline – it has a huge impact on all the characters and changes everything. Then you have this whole werewolf situation, there’s a lot going on, so you have to watch every episode and pay attention to everything.

PW: Out of the six, which episode, for you, had the biggest jaw dropping moment?
Kat: I definitely feel like Caroline's "death" in the first episode is one of the biggest shocks ... but the third episode is really nuts too. Something happens where the fate of a main character is left up in the air. Literally every episode has something that makes you fall off your couch and scream at the TV [laughs] it’s just that kind of show. In the third episode, Bonnie does something completely shocking. Four and five show a lot of Katherine and episode six is a huge turner as well – it changes the fate, again, of the rest of the season.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-katerina-graham.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby LOSTMeggy on Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:38 pm

I can't wait for tonight!
"I've missed you so much..."
LOSTMeggy
Stunt Double

Postby charliefan4life on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 pm

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.02 - Brave New World - Sneak Peek with Producers

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-202-brave-new_14.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:42 am

The Vampire Diaries- Episode 2.03 - Bad Mood Rising-Promos

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-203-bad-mood.html

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-203-bad-moon_17.html

-- Merged Double Post --

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.04 - Memory Lane - Promotional Photos

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-204-memory-lane_17.html

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.05 - Kill or Be Killed - Full Synopsis

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7

“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)
“Kill Or Be Killed” (CONTENT RATING TBD) (HDTV)

MASON’S PAST IS REVEALED — Tyler (Michael Trevino) learns more about the Lockwood family curse from Mason (guest star Taylor Kinney). Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Damon (Ian Somerhalder) argue over how to handle Mason. Elena (Nina Dobrev) tries to keep Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) from becoming more involved with the Lockwood mystery, but Jeremy makes an effort to hang out with Tyler. Mason gives Sheriff Forbes (Marguerite MacIntyre) some startling information, leading to a night of violence, confession and heartbreak. Candice Accola also stars. Jeff Woolnough directed the episode written by Mike Daniels (#205)

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-205-kill-or-be_18.html

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby FliceFloss on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:13 pm

I'm really excited about the Lockwood family history being reveled. It's definitely good to add more depth and background to the characters as well as the show. By the way, what do you guys think that Moonstone Tyler is hiding does? I bet its a major part or clue of the upcoming storylines.
FliceFloss Xx

The Vampire Diaries - Damon & Elena <3
FliceFloss
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:45 pm

I'm not sure but I think it's supposed to have some calming effect on a werewolf during the full moon. Whether it keeps them from actually transforming or not I don't know.

charliefan4life
Show Expert

Postby hmbb on Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:36 am

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.05 - Kill or Be Killed - Full Synopsis

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/vampire-diaries-episode-205-kill-or-be_18.html
hmbb
Show Expert

Postby charliefan4life on Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:35 am

The Vampire Diaries - Episode 2.03 - Bad Moon Rising - Sneak Peek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFU1EgphwvA&feature=player_embedded

charliefan4life
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to The Vampire Diaries Spoilers