Back to Oahu

General discussion for 'LOST'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Back to Oahu

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 01, 2012 12:00 am

Just a heads-up for everyone that i will be heading back on vacation to Oahu in a few weeks. On this trip, I'll be doing another Lost tour with Kos Tours (amazing company) as well as visiting a few sites along the way.

I previously had done a post regarding this and I kind of slacked off at the end - that said, wanted to hopefully make up for that by letting you all know in advance and giving you my instagram name since I'll be posting them all via Instagram on the day of my tour and throughout my vacation.

You can add me by my username GoYankees84 and in particular on May 31st from 12 p.m. EST to 6 p.m. (6 in the morning to 12 noon Hawaii time). I've seen a few of the spots I'm going to see on my previous trip, but the majority of this year's Lost tour is going to be at the Kualoa Ranch - so it's going to be a lot of places I can only see via the tour (where as last time I did the 10 hour around the island tour - though I will be visiting many of those places again when my wife and I rent a car).

Regardless, if anyone is interested in connecting with me to see photos from Lost locations throughout my trip, just let me know. You'll also be able to follow me on twitter (@CBarrows).
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Back to Oahu

Postby DarthLocke on Tue May 01, 2012 2:54 am

Your SO lucky! I don't use Instagram, but I might have to now! Hope you have a really great time! :)

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 01, 2012 12:15 pm

That's another reason why I included the twitter username - I'll share them on twitter too (at least some of the best ones). Thought everyone here would really enjoy seeing them!
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby Joshua on Tue May 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Awesome! I'm very jealous!

I've followed you on Twitter :)
Joshua
Forum Moderator

Postby DharmaLager on Tue May 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Joshua wrote:Awesome! I'm very jealous!

I've followed you on Twitter :)

Awesome - feel free to spread the word - if people have places they would like to see and I know I'll be able to get there, I'll certainly tweet it out in advance while I'm there - so feel free to put in requests.

I"m HOPING to get to the church - but it's located on an all-girls private school campus. I'm told it may be possible to go there on a Sunday, but I can't confirm or deny that.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby gimmers3000 on Tue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Awesome dude, i'll be sure to follow you on twitter, Wonder if anything will be happening while your there seeing as it will be 2 year anniversary since it finished.
Get up John, You've got work to do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaaw6wOi1Q Best video ever!

September 22, 2004 - May 23, 2010 R.I.P LOST
gimmers3000
Guest Star

Postby DharmaLager on Wed May 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Doubt it - but you never know - either way, I'm glad to be going back. As I said in the past - I know my way around the island pretty well considering I've only been there once - so I'm hoping to catch a lot of the places I only saw briefly last time.

I'll certainly be taking a return trip to the main beach as it's comparable to my trip to the Field of Dreams in terms of the feeling you get standing there - though I'm pretty sure the grave Ben was digging will be filled in this time.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Postby DharmaLager on Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm

To Clarify - I'll be posting THROUGHOUT my trip, but the day I'll be on the ranch in particular will be on Thursday, May 31st.
DharmaLager
Show Expert

Return to Lost Discussion [No spoilers!]