The worst movie I've ever seen is........

General discussion of movies.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: The worst movie iv ever Seen is........

Postby Dogma9 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 pm

DestinyFound wrote:Evan Almighty

BAD CHOICE!!!!!! :cursing:

Poor poor Steve Carell :cry:

Ineed. The first one was amazing.
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby Anneliese on Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:55 am

Avatar. Almost everybody I know loves it, but I thought it was just horrible. It just seemed boring and pointless. Cheesy and annoying. My brother and I saw it with our friends. We knew it was gonna suck, but it sucked even worse than I thought. I dunno. I just hated it.
That which does not kill me...had better run really fast.
I mentally correct your grammar while you're speaking.
Anneliese
Guest Star

Postby soccerzombie on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

It's a three way tie:
Manos: The Hands of Fate-This is not as obscure as the other two that i've chosen, due to the fact that its soooo bad. It is about a family who stops for the night at a house, only to find that it is run by a satanic cult.
Examples of terribility: The main plotline is intercut with scenes of two teenagers making out in a car in various locations. Each time, two police officers yell at them not to do that in public. Back to main plotline.
Ax 'Em-This film was made in 1990, but never released until 2001. It is about a group of young adults who go to a country house, only to find a serial killer. Yes, it is a slasher flick. But it is worse than any others.
Examples: Two people are running through the woods and find an abandoned car. First, they begin to argue whether or not the car is actually a car. Then, once they agree that it is, they get in, only to find that its missing the car battery. One character then remembers that he found a car battery laying on the ground in the middle of the woods a couple miles back. Of course, you can barely hear all of this, because the mic doesn't pick up any sound from over five feet away, and everyone is talking at once. Oh,and also, we have five scenes of annoying people sitting around a table, telling bad jokes.
Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny-This is a kids movie. Let me rephrase that-This is a kids movie FROM HELL!!! So, the basic plotline is- Santa Claus is flying over Florida, when he crashes in the sand, and his reindeer leave. To solve this problem, he drunkenly rambles, freezes time, and telepathically summons numerous children to help him. They try to get him out of the sand, but nothing works. So, they leave, and come back with their pets. You know, the pets every child has-gorillas, horses, goats. But none of that works either. To raise their spirits, Santa begins telling the story of Thumbelina. But this isn't just the screen rippling and we go into the world of Thumbelina. No, this is a whole nother movie. We see the opening credits for Thumbelina over a framing story set in the now defunct Pirates World amusement park. I'm seriously conflicted over whether Disney World, safety code violations, or this movie made it go out of buisiness. So we go through the story of Thumbelina, and i must say thatit is the most boring 45 minutes of all time, but i won't bore you with the details. So the story of thumbelina ends, and so does the framing story, and the two words i've been waiting to see this entire time pop up on screen. The End. Whew, finally- now i can shut my computer off, make myself a snack, and-Wh-WHAT?!?!? Its not over?!?!? No, unfortunately. Now we are back to the hilariously awful story of Santa. All the kids run away, and Santa falls asleep. But whats this ? A siren is... sirening.Suddenly, we see an antique fire truck drive down the path. On this fire truck is a man in in a bunny suit that looks like they found in the dumpster next to the Donnie Darko set, with a smile painted on it. The truck is moving very, very slow, but it's getting towards him. Oh, it's about ten feet away, when suddenly it teleports to the middle of Pirates World amusement park! And back again. Santa jumps on the fire truck, and the movie ends.

Terrible. Absolutely terrible. The second and third movies are on YouTube, if you want to go torture yourself.
soccerzombie
Stunt Double

Postby PandaVamp on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Interesting choices, soccerzombie. By your descriptions, I guess I won't watch those anytime soon. :P

Btw, how could I forget to add this little "jewel"???

Gamer (2009)

Oh my God! I have no words to explain how bad and pointless it is. I fell asleep halfway through it, not even Gerard Butler's good looks could keep me awake. :bored: It is for sure on my 'worst movies ever' list, and it is sad because I was expecting something different, specially with Michael C. Hall as the villain.

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Postby Sym on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

PandaVamp wrote:
Gamer (2009)

Oh my God! I have no words to explain how bad and pointless it is. I fell asleep halfway through it, not even Gerard Butler's good looks could keep me awake. :bored: It is for sure on my 'worst movies ever' list, and it is sad because I was expecting something different, specially with Michael C. Hall as the villain.

:O Did not you like? I I fell in love. And wonderful, wonderful, very deep!!
I can not wait to buy it.
:) We have very different tastes: D ;) :P
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby rocketlauncher on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

Hard to say, but i´d say High Tension. It´s a great movie, but the ending destroys EVERYTHING.
rocketlauncher
Extra

Postby vader182 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Either Wicker Man was pretty appalling. Seriously, it blew my mind in how terrible it was. (Either)
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
We will be found in the end. 5.23.10

My theory that explains the whole show: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19711&hilit=the+light+side+of+the+force
sXe
vader182
Emmy Nominee

Postby BirdyMan on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Think i have to say Open Water... Omg, it's so baaad. Like they go out in the water, and they are there the entire movie. What a waste of time

Bloody big thanks to my sistha Magic Box for making the avatar and the userbar! :D :wub:
And a bloody big thanks to brotha Two Sides for the signature! :D
BirdyMan
Supporting Actor

Postby fingersplints on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:52 pm

BirdyMan wrote:Think i have to say Open Water... Omg, it's so baaad. Like they go out in the water, and they are there the entire movie. What a waste of time

It just sounds uneventful from the title :lol:
mafia timer

Miss Ford <3
fingersplints
Star Billing

Postby BirdyMan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:44 am

fingersplints wrote:
BirdyMan wrote:Think i have to say Open Water... Omg, it's so baaad. Like they go out in the water, and they are there the entire movie. What a waste of time

It just sounds uneventful from the title :lol:

Yeah sure is. Damn now i found this thread again it got me thinking about Open Water... The camera they are using looks like a cellphone camera or something, and it's not like it's the point of view of the characters i think. And the movie starts off with sex, giving us thought that it might be good. But NOOO! Suprised to see they didn't put in some random explosions and guns in the start too...

Bloody big thanks to my sistha Magic Box for making the avatar and the userbar! :D :wub:
And a bloody big thanks to brotha Two Sides for the signature! :D
BirdyMan
Supporting Actor

Postby Dogma9 on Sat May 01, 2010 1:07 am

PandaVamp wrote:Interesting choices, soccerzombie. By your descriptions, I guess I won't watch those anytime soon. :P

Btw, how could I forget to add this little "jewel"???

Gamer (2009)

:thumbup: Agreed. I mean...wtf lols.

I'd also like to add:

All Hell Broke Loose: Really poorly shot...poor effects. lol :rofl:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1523266/

and

The Lovely Bones: Seriously........what happened to Peter Jackson???? This movie is sorta trippy but I kinda found it dumb. Maybe I was expecting more from the preview, where it looked like the dad would be a vigalante hunting down the girls killer. I mean there isn't really any...face off at the end.

The killer successfuly dumpbs the girls body . The "father" "hunting" for the girls killer gets the crap beaten out of him by a jock...and oh yeah the killer randomnly dies cause an iceicle that fell on his shoulder made him trip off a cliff.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380510/
thanks to XTS

:haha: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :rockon: :w00t: :taz: :batman: :taz: :gunsmile: :tank: :guns: :music: :boat:
Dogma9
Emmy Nominee

Postby Sym on Sat May 01, 2010 11:08 am

Rec2
1000ad
:thumbsdown:
TVSHOWTIME PROFILE
https://www.tvtime.com/en/user/6964315/profile
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/D0bT8qRW/Screenshot-6.jpg[img]

We are the rejected,the humiliated,we are the outcasts.We are the monsters that you created #TheFinal
Sym
Emmy Nominee

Postby DarthLocke on Fri May 14, 2010 4:25 am

Anneliese wrote:Avatar. Almost everybody I know loves it, but I thought it was just horrible. It just seemed boring and pointless. Cheesy and annoying. My brother and I saw it with our friends. We knew it was gonna suck, but it sucked even worse than I thought. I dunno. I just hated it.

I don't blatently hate it, but I don't care for it either. But I am not a big fan of over doing it with the CGI unless it's a video game.

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Postby vader182 on Fri May 21, 2010 11:16 am

DarthLocke wrote:
Anneliese wrote:Avatar. Almost everybody I know loves it, but I thought it was just horrible. It just seemed boring and pointless. Cheesy and annoying. My brother and I saw it with our friends. We knew it was gonna suck, but it sucked even worse than I thought. I dunno. I just hated it.

I don't blatently hate it, but I don't care for it either. But I am not a big fan of over doing it with the CGI unless it's a video game.

:scared: It's my favorite film of the past few years and this is coming from a guy immersed in... the world of cinema and art house and the like.

I just watched The Unborn due to acquaintances of mine enjoying bad horror.

Excuse the bad pun, but it was horrifyingly bad. It's certainly up there for worst film I've ever seen.
We will be found in the end. 5.23.10

My theory that explains the whole show: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=19711&hilit=the+light+side+of+the+force
sXe
vader182
Emmy Nominee

Postby dutchie on Sat May 22, 2010 11:14 am

Oh god, Avatar, that was a very bad experience. The only redeeming feature the film had was Sigourney Weaver.
I still believe that people are being blinded of its awfulness by the pretty colours, lights and 3D.

Freak (1999)
This film looks like it was made by your talentless neighbour who just bought a vintage camcorder. I dont even know how it got a DVD release.
dutchie
Emmy Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Movies - General