Things you're looking forward to see in Volume 5

Spoiler discussion for 'Heroes'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Things you're looking forward to see in Volume 5

Postby chr1s on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:31 pm

With Volume 5 not that far away, it got me thinking about what I'm looking forward to see happen to our group of Heroes (and Villians ;) )

1) I'm looking forward to seeing Robert Knepper tear it up as the new Villian, I loved him on Prison Break, I hope he can bring life back to Heroes!

2) I'm looking forward to seeing how they deal with the whole Nathan/Sylar thing, I was really hoping for a slow building storyline for that one, but rumours are they don't waste anytime exposing that!

3) I'm also looking forward to seeing our Claire Bear back in action... :wub: :wub: She's a cute as a button! :wub:

So what are ye guys looking forward to?
chr1s
Stunt Double

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Things you're looking forward to see in Volume 5

Postby CaseyCasey87 on Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:13 pm

Well, there wasnt an awful lot that i was looking forward to when the last season finished up, i didnt like it all that much, but now that its coming back, i am getting a little excited about it. Definitely looking forward to seeing T-bag take on a different yet equally as villainous a role, but after that, i'm only in it for Sylar ;) :D
"HE IS BOB, EAGER FOR FUN.... WEARS A SMILE, EVERYBODY RUN...."- Phillip Gerrard

Either Conuley or against us basically...

I have a tiny font size
CaseyCasey87
Emmy Nominee

Postby brentoid on Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:08 am

for it not to suck....

i's like to see them : use time travel correctly... ie choose a theory of how it works & stick to it... either you can change the past or you cant... not both...

: hrg to stop whining about his clairebear...

: parkman is become as bad ass as he can be

: mohinder to dissappear... please... no more

: for it not to become the sylar show... as in all other characters have equal plots...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby Brookie on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:47 am

brentoid wrote:
: for it not to become the sylar show... as in all other characters have equal plots...

Amen to that brother! So many underdeveloped characters...even Sylar, the writer's pet has had wonkajeeby storylines (falling in love with Elle and killing her, then he somehow has developed empathic mimicry, oh yeah and that bit about fighting being good...honestly :roll: )

But I highly doubt I will even watch a single episode of the show this season anyways. I'm done with it after the last one. :bored:
Brookie---keeper of the Sacred Doritos and defender of the Cake :pirate:
Brookie
Former Staff Member

Postby brentoid on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:14 pm

there have been so many misteps , **** ups, half arsed storylines that i'm wary of investing in the show again...

which is a shame, because the five years gone episode from season one was one of the best hours of tv i had seen ever at the time...

But I highly doubt I will even watch a single episode of the show this season anyways. I'm done with it after the last one.

no doubt i'll take a gander at the new season, out of curiousity more than anything else...
You owe the companies nothing. Less than nothing, you especially don't
owe them any courtesy. They owe you. They have re-arranged the world to
put themselves in front of you. They never asked for your permission,
don't even start asking for theirs.
brentoid
Show Expert

Postby JediChewy on Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:16 am

Just saw the new Volume 5 trailer out of boredom, and it was just as I expected, which is nothing to expect. Looks very dull with some of the old and in with some new, but no substance in between. Will opt out on this show. Such a shame.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Postby C.A.B1992 on Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:49 pm

1. Peter and his new powers
2.Nathan/Sylar power struggle
3. Ray Park
4. The Haitian( where's he been at ?)
5. The full origins of the Company and other the founders
ImageImage

C.A.B1992
Show Expert

Postby spoil_me on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:25 pm

:sleep: How predictable was last nights show? Geez Claire outs herself yet again (been there done that) Hiro's desire to be a Hero and to right wrongs has him break his vow and time travel (Yawn saw that coming) Matt has inward struggle over what he did (Predictable) Peter tries to return to life but save as many lives as possible in vain attempt to feel hes worth something (predictable) HRG doing compnay work and fighting to keep his family and work life both together (same ole same ole) Tracy cant decide if she good or bad or who to trust. (Done with too many different characters) Angela trying to manage everyone elses life while hers falls apart. (same ole same ole) Only thing new is the Nathan/Slylar struggle going on within Sylar's body that now looks like Nathan. If you ask be they are moving too fast with this struggle. Sorry but nothings changed. The new villian will likely be like all the others and we will be disappointed yet again
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby Mental Wreckage on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:46 pm

chr1s wrote:So what are ye guys looking forward to?

Peter's new ability somewhat evolving. I know he's probably never getting back his original one... ever. Too difficult for the writers etc. But his new one is way too boring compared to the old one... so I hope to see some improvements, like for instance Peter being able to keep more powers instead of just one at a time.

I feel kinda 'betrayed' by the writers that first they gave him this ultimate power which was the coolest of them all (so that Peter would be a good opposite for Sylar, two halves of the same coin), and they end up by taking his ability and replace it with a lame one and all kinds of stupid limitations. If the writers can't handle Peter having empathic mimicry they shouldn't have given it to him from the start. It's an anticlimax this way.
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity.
Mental Wreckage
Stunt Double

Postby Devil's Arcade on Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Season 1 - Super **** awsomeness.
Season 2 - Ok
Season 32, Volume 3 - What the hell was that?
Volume 4 - What the hell was that time infinity?
Season 4, Volume 5 - Looks promising, tbh.
Devil's Arcade
Show Expert

Return to Heroes Spoilers