ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: The Major Death

Postby spoil_me on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:53 am

Ok but what does this do for the future President Nathan and Sylar being in Nathan's body.... so to speak. I dont doubt this makes more sense than other things however this throws wrench in a lot from past four seasons
Give me the "OMG WTF" spoilers!
spoil_me
Stunt Double

Postby MrsAdamLambert on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:08 pm

spoil_me wrote:Ok but what does this do for the future President Nathan and Sylar being in Nathan's body.... so to speak. I dont doubt this makes more sense than other things however this throws wrench in a lot from past four seasons

Just because Nathan is gone both in body sense and the "memories" (or whatever) are shrugged off doesn't mean Sylar still couldn't pose as him when he wishes. He's still a shape shifter and we know he has Nathan so...it could still happen. But who even knows if that future is still in play, they keep flipping back and forth between it looks like it won't to looks like it will so who knows...

...I'm just glad that Nathan is done, done, dead and buried.
Ashley
MrsAdamLambert
Extra

Postby Brewski on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:55 pm

MrsAdamLambert wrote:
spoil_me wrote:Ok but what does this do for the future President Nathan and Sylar being in Nathan's body.... so to speak. I dont doubt this makes more sense than other things however this throws wrench in a lot from past four seasons

Just because Nathan is gone both in body sense and the "memories" (or whatever) are shrugged off doesn't mean Sylar still couldn't pose as him when he wishes. He's still a shape shifter and we know he has Nathan so...it could still happen. But who even knows if that future is still in play, they keep flipping back and forth between it looks like it won't to looks like it will so who knows...

Well... just because adrian pasdar is fired from the show now and is happy its come to the end he'll most likely not come back for sylar to pose as nathan..
The future of president sylar is gone its been changed and other futures in the show have been changed too. We now await what the new future holds, of which we havent had a glimpse into and thats just how it should be.
Has an iphone that belongs to some of you! :P
Brewski
Star Billing

Postby MrsAdamLambert on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:56 pm

Brewski wrote:
MrsAdamLambert wrote:

Well... just because adrian pasdar is fired from the show now and is happy its come to the end he'll most likely not come back for sylar to pose as nathan..
The future of president sylar is gone its been changed and other futures in the show have been changed too. We now await what the new future holds, of which we havent had a glimpse into and thats just how it should be.

Or they could really screw with us and re-work the original Five Years Gone future so Sylar still ends up as president just in a different body...
Ashley
MrsAdamLambert
Extra

Postby Lord Brad III on Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:45 am

I think we need to forget pretty much everything that was "predicted" in Five Years Gone. It is now an abandoned story line.
"We're good and lost now." Barbossa
"Lost?!" Elizabeth
"For certain, you have to be lost to find the places can't be found; elseways everyone would know where it was." Barbossa [Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End]

---------
'Are you completely doubtless that you are nameless?' He asked.‘Positively certain.’ 'Positively certain.'‘Would it be Mick Barry?’’ 'No.'‘Peter Dundy?’ 'No.' 'Scrutch?’ 'No.'‘Lord Brad?’ ’ 'Not him.' ... ~The Third Policeman - Flann O'Brien
Lord Brad III
Star Billing

Location: 423 Miles To The East Of Here...At Least I Think It's East...

Return to Heroes Spoilers