[OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Discuss the latest spoilers on the TV show House.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby AdamDHarris on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Latest from Cuddy!
First the kiss and now this! It's wedding day and House and Cuddy are shaking booty on the dance floor. She's in a slinky backless gown. He's in a tuxedo (and sneakers, naturally) and they're talking guest lists and chocolate fountains. For reals, as House likes to say. Fox would kill us if we spilled too much about this upcoming House episode but, OK, House and Cuddy aren't the ones tying the knot just yet. Of course, the way their romance is plowing ahead after six seasons of platonic simmer, it might be wise to keep your Monday nights free just in case.

So far this season, House (Hugh Laurie) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein) have cuddled, snuggled, snogged, fondled like 10th graders and played a hot round of sexy Boggle (i lobe you? Really, House?).

Since House and Cuddy have answers for everything, TV Guide Magazine barraged the actors who play them with snoopy questions in a penthouse suite of the Los Angeles hotel where the wedding scenes were being shot. There was plenty of giggling and flirty repartee, even as we asked the snoopiest question of all: Was consummating Cuddy and House's relationship the kiss of death for the series?

TV Guide Magazine: Isn't this what killed Moonlighting all those years ago? The two main characters got it on and their chemistry died, right?
Laurie: That show was different, as I recall. Those characters hated each other and didn't want to be together. House definitely wants to be with Cuddy and Cuddy is right there with him.
Edelstein: Right. House and Cuddy have worked together but never felt handcuffed. Though handcuffs are an interesting idea.
Laurie: Careful. I smell a land mine.
Edelstein: Besides, this isn't just the simple release of sexual tension.
Laurie: Not at all. It's the beginning of something and actually can bring much, much greater tension than a simple... release, as Lisa so bravely put it.

TV Guide Magazine: How shocked were you when executive producer David Shore shared the top-secret script pages that ended last season with your characters finally hooking up?
Laurie: We had a bit of a suspicion, didn't we?
Edelstein: Yeah, yeah. Cuddy and House couldn't just keep dancing around it forever and ever.
Laurie: But we didn't actually know how the scene was going to go.

TV Guide Magazine: Did it go awkwardly? You've worked together for so long, it's the equivalent — in the real world — of having to kiss one's office manager or something.
Laurie: I was going to say it was like sleeping with my sister, but that just...
Edelstein: That's just wrong in so many ways.
Laurie: In so many ways.
Edelstein: We had kissed before on the show, so we sort of got that out of the way several times. Like, OK, that's done. But the whole taking someone's pants off, as I had to do in the opening episode this season, was a bit more extreme.
Laurie: And you're doing it in front of 30 or 40 people, rather than just the two of us.
Edelstein: That's a lot of guys in jeans, arms folded, waiting for the scene where I have to take my robe off and stand there in a pair of nude-colored panties. I'd have to yell, "Private moment!" and they'd all sort of avert their gaze.
Laurie: Except that one guy.
Edelstein: Oh, God. This one random security guard showed up and had no purpose other than to stare straight at us.
Laurie: He was a fireman, actually, and he seemed certain a fire would break out right there between my...
Edelstein: Um, land mine!

TV Guide Magazine: Well, thank goodness for the laptop this season that kept you from showing us the full House, so to speak.
Laurie: It was a 17-inch laptop, by the way. Write that down. I don't want your readers to think I could get away with the 13-incher.
Edelstein: Can you write down that I'm blushing?

TV Guide Magazine: So what happens now? Given your characters are dancing at this wedding for an episode airing in January, it's safe to assume this isn't just a two- or three-episode fling.
Edelstein: They don't tell us. But yes, we know the relationship continues through a good part of the season. This is real for them. For Cuddy, certainly, it's something she couldn't avoid, though she's been trying to avoid it for a long time. For a while, she thought the one-night stand she and House had ages ago had dealt with this issue, but after House came out of rehab and was coming at her so strong, it changed something in her.

Online Bonus: How Hugh and Lisa spent their Summer Vacations

"I went on a European adventure," says Edelstein. "Five days in, I broke up with a boyfriend, then a volcano erupted. But I made myself live through it even though there were times I was feeling quite homesick. In the end, it was a very special trip that a lot of people never ever get to do, and I felt grateful." For Laurie, it was all work and no play. "I was an idiot and spent the summer making a movie," Laurie says about his forthcoming indie comedy, The Oranges, in which he has a May-December romance with Gossip Girl Leighton Meester. "I would be December," he says.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/09/house- ... z10p8Kf8Xo
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Show Competition - Supernatural.
Creator/Runner - 2010 SpoilerTV Character Competition - Jack Shephard (LOST)
AdamDHarris
VIP

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby housecall on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 pm

House M.D. - 7x07 'A Pox On Our House' Promotional Pictures #housemd With many thanks to @MsHouseFan http://is.gd/fTDvr

-- Merged Double Post --

SMOKIN' HOT PICTURES EPISODE 8 #housemd http://is.gd/fTp89

-- Merged Double Post --

BEHIND THE SCENES" MASSAGE THERAPY" BEAUTIFUL PICTURES #hourmd http://is.gd/fTk7m

-- Merged Double Post --

House M.D. - 7x08 'Small Sacrifices' Promotional Pictures #housemd With thanks to @MsHouseFan http://is.gd/fTDXh
housecall
Show Expert

Postby AdamDHarris on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:39 am

http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/house-radio-interview-with-barbara.html

New, nice funky interview for y'all!

AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby AdamDHarris on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:22 pm

Ausiello Scoop:
Question: I’ve missed House two weeks in a row due to work, which is very depressing. Can I please have some scoop to cheer me up? —Kim
Ausiello: You should check out this new product that just hit the market. It’s called a DVR. All the cool kids are using it. In any event, exec producer Katie Jacobs teases that Taub’s marriage will be tested in “a completely unexpected way” later this season. Might this be connected to a certain spoiler that ran in AA last week? Maybe. Maybe not.

Candice Bergman Interview:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/10/house-season-7-candice-bergen-talks.html

SYNOPSIS:
HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) - "Office Politics" Nov 8th

Amber Tamblyn joins HOUSE for a multi-episode arc as Martha Masters, a brilliant but inexperienced third-year medical student whom Cuddy forces House to hire as a female team member in Thirteen's absence. In the midst of a tight senatorial re-election race, the New Jersey incumbent's campaign manager (guest star Jack Coleman) mysteriously falls ill with liver failure and temporary paralysis. After a surprising campaign announcement is made by the incumbent (guest star Pat Finn), House and the team look to the candidate to find clues about the patient's condition. Meanwhile, Foreman (Omar Epps) learns that Taub (Peter Jacobson) has a past connection to Masters, and in an effort to save his patient's life, House must make a critical decision that may compromise his relationship with Cuddy.
Thanks for linking back. It really helps our site. Please leave the above link in.

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) - "A Pox on Our House" Nov 15th

After a 200-year-old medicine jar found on an off-shore shipwreck shatters in a teenage girl's palm, she is admitted to Princeton Plainsboro for symptoms closely linked to smallpox. When the Center for Disease Control's Dr. Dave Broda (guest star Dylan Baker) institutes a lockdown on the hospital and suspends House's team's ability to diagnose, Masters (guest star Tamblyn) grows suspicious of Broda's motives and becomes convinced that the patient is suffering from a different disease. The girl's father soon experiences similar symptoms, and House is forced to make a precarious decision that puts his own life in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Wilson (Robert Sean Leonard) and Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros) comfort a 6-year-old chemotherapy patient (guest star Devon Woods) who prompts them to examine their relationship.

HOUSE (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) - "Small Sacrifices"

Science and faith are called into question when a patient (guest star Kuno Becker) is admitted to the hospital following his reenactment of the Crucifixion. Meanwhile, Taub questions his wife, Rachel (guest star Jennifer Crystal Foley), about her relationship with an infidelity support group member, and the team attends a co-worker's wedding where Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Watros) takes an unexpected turn.

AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby AdamDHarris on Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 am

I don't see this being needed too much, but here's the latest:

Promo for 7.07:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/house-episode-707-pox-on-our-house_1234.html

Latest from Kristen:
Tina: Any scoop on House?
Next week's episode launches with Hugh Laurie-as-House calling up the Centers for Disease Control and asking, in his best Valley-girl-accent, "Hi! I'm a screenwriter. Could smallpox theoretically survive undersea for 200 years in a closed container." The answer is, "Well, theoretically, yes, but..." And with that House hangs up and begins to face the possibility that smallpox has risen from the dead to kill again. (Zombies are everywhere—even zombie diseases!) The episode is completely freaky and great and has a wonderful claustrophobic horror movie feel.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest ... z14qqQ5pJq

AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby AdamDHarris on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:01 pm

A hell of a lot of House stuff (but I'll only post the latest as some of it is a bit dated :P):

A Lisa Edelstein Interview:
HOUSE’s leading lady Lisa Edelstein has seen an increase in her screen-time this season as the show has romantically paired her character, Cuddy, with the series’ cranky doc after six years of will-they-won’t-they antics.

But romance on HOUSE is never easy, as Edelstein teased when Give Me My Remote chatted with her this weekend. House and Cuddy’s recent trust issues won’t get wrapped up in a neat little box.

Read on for more from Edelstein on this, plus her take on her recent PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD nomination, the status of “Huddy” and working with upcoming guest star Candice Bergen…

First of all, congratulations on your PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD nomination for Favorite TV Drama Actress!
Lisa Edelstein: Thank you so much! It’s really exciting. It’s particularly exciting because it’s the audience that’s voting. I love that. I’m flattered and it feels great.

HOUSE certainly has some passionate fans…
LE: They’re not kidding, our fans. They’re emotionally invested. It’s both terrifying and wonderful.

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/house- ... z168aIqgxi

A very tasty, exciting video for House's return in January, a Sneek Peak at Episode 7.09:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/house-episode-709-larger-than-life.html

A Videolog by David Hoselton (House Supervising Producer):
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/house-episode-708-small-sacrifices_23.html

Some pathetic House scoop from Kristen:
@Eve_Venn (via Twitter): Any #House scoop to keep us going when the show goes on an 8 week hiatus after tonight's episode??!!
We hear that Chase will continue playing the field this season, and as a result, we'll be seeing more of his sexy Australian body. Yay!

Copied From: http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/11/latest ... z168aumoTC

That's the latest folks...

AdamDHarris
VIP

Postby MsHousefan on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Closer Magazine - Interview with Hugh Laurie

[...]“House’s capacity for emotional closeness is very limited,”admits Hugh. “But he’s trying. He’s 51 and thinking of becoming a father to Lisa’s adopted daughter. That’s a big deal for someone who’s set in his ways like House.” [...]

read more:
http://www.spoilertv.com/2010/12/house- ... aurie.html
MsHousefan
Show Expert

Postby MsHousefan on Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:47 am

House - Episode 7.09 - Larger Than Life - Promo

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/01/house-episode-709-larger-than-life.html
MsHousefan
Show Expert

'RECESSION PROOF" EPISODE 7X14 PRESS RELEASE

Postby housecall on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:39 pm

housecall
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:48 pm

STAFF NOTICE!
Topics merged, please post spoilers in the correct thread, cheers :)
STAFF NOTICES ARE ONLY TO BE USED BY FORUM STAFF!

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

BBarnett Interview with K. Lingenfelder

Postby housecall on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

B.Barnett: interview with new House, M.D. Writer Katherine Lingenfelder http://is.gd/Rb8kja
housecall
Show Expert

Postby Sandiwich11 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:57 pm

STAFF NOTICE!
Topics merged, again please put spoilers in this section, not the Non-Spoiler one, thank
STAFF NOTICES ARE ONLY TO BE USED BY FORUM STAFF!

Follow me on Twitter: Sandiwich11
Sandiwich11
Former Staff Member

Previous

Return to House Spoilers