perlnoir
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] CSI:NY - Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby perlnoir on Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Before the Scene with Sela Ward
by AJ BUCKLEY on OCTOBER 5, 2011
Before the Scene is where we all start. In a small town with our families. In front of a mirror with our friends. The days spent sleeping on a couch. The nights working at a bar. Living the unknown and surrounded by uncertainty. It’s about the times that define us. It’s about the just darkness before the limelight.

Sela Ward is a veteran actress who has twice received the Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, first for her role as Teddy Reed on Sisters and then as Lily Brooks Manning on Once and Again. She now stars as Jo Danville on CSI: NY.

What made you become an actor?
I really hadn’t found my passion yet and I had moved to New York City. I was drawing up storyboards at an audio/visual production company. Somebody said, “You should model.” And the very first things I started doing were TV commercials. And to really try to hold my own when there were other actors in the spot, I started taking acting lessons to help me get confidence for that. One-on-one I was fine but the moment you had another actor come in, it would just disappear. So I took this class and it was just like I had dropped into this magical world. Like a little club. And we all did each other’s sets for showcases and worked on everything from costumes to props and did plays as showcases to get agents and we would go out after for a beer and a burger. It was just like nothing I’d ever quite imagined.

What was your biggest fear?
Then? I didn’t really have a fear then (laughs). I was fear-less! So much so that, after being offered a daytime spot on one of the daytime soaps, I said, ‘This is not what acting is about for me. I want to go to L.A.’ So I hopped on a plane, checked into a hotel and said, ‘Okay I’m here.’ And had the name of an agent. Had to go there. Had to jump through hoops and do monologues for the agent, and monologues for the other agents in the office and they finally decided to give me a shot.

What was your lowest point?
When it was pouring down rain – there were phone booths then, there were no cell phones – I went in for an audition for a show called Emerald Point N.A.S. and I had the sides I had studied the night before and when I got there the casting person said, “Here are the new sides.” And it was ten pages of something I hadn’t seen. And I was too green to say, you know, “Sorry, let me go work on this. I’ll come back tomorrow or another time or call my agent.” I thought, ‘Okay well I can do this. I did co-reading class in New York, I know how to do this.’ So I sat and looked at it for about ten minutes and I go in, I deliver the first line. The casting person is sitting in front of me and all the producers are behind her – they can’t see her face – I asked to start over because I’d just sort of gotten frazzled. She looks at me, rolls her eyes, glances over at her assistant like, ‘Who is this neophyte sitting in front of me.’ You might as well have just said, “You know what, honey? Go home.” It was so devastating because it was just so incredibly cruel and humiliating. It’s pouring down rain, I walk out, I go to a phone booth, I’m just sobbing hysterically, called this friend and said, “I’m going back to New York, it’s just horrible here.” But the greatest revenge was that they cast it and they didn’t like who they cast. So they had a totally different casting director and I go back in for the same role and I get the part. Isn’t that incredible?

What was it that kept you from walking away?
There’s always been this inner piece of me at my core that said, ‘I can do this. I’m gonna prove to myself and the world that I can do this.’ I can’t even tell you how many times people of power would say things to me that were extraordinarily discouraging. And I’d pick myself back up and I’d just keep charging back out there. So much so, that I was working on Nothing in Common with Tom Hanks. That was like my second big part. I was very green. I’ll never forget, Peggy Fury – she’s passed away since then – well known acting coach here in Los Angeles. Had a huge following. And so I’m paying her to coach me, I go to meet her one day right before we’re about to go to work and she looks at me and she goes, “I’m just not quite sure how you got this part. My daughter would have been so much better for this role.” And this is the kind of stuff that would happen to me over and over again. And in that Southern way, I would just look at her and kind of laugh, and disconnect it from the fact that this was the most atrocious thing she could possibly say to me and I’m paying her! Talk about undermining my self-confidence. I just fiercely had this belief in myself and kept going back out there.

What did you walk away from?
I walked away from just being in a space of trying to figure out and find who I was and what I wanted to be. I knew I wanted to be in New York. I’d figured out how to get there. But I hadn’t really found where I was supposed to be and what I was supposed to be doing in that city in a way that was fulfilling.

Who was your closest ally?
Myself. Because I didn’t really have any connections. It really was just my inner strength and shear will and determination.

What were you doing before the morning of the audition that changed your life?
I had been here, checked into that hotel, for two weeks and somebody says, “I know a part that hasn’t been cast in this Blake Edwards film.” And she picked up the phone and called him. It was The Man Who Loved Women. I go over there and I meet with Blake. He reads with me and puts the script down and says, “Okay, you got the part.” He put the script down halfway through the scene and for that one beat, I was devastated, thinking, ‘Oh I must have just really sucked.’ And when he looked at me and said, “Okay you got the part,” I just…it was just one of those moments frozen in time where everything flies through your head at once like, ‘Oh my God, this is with Burt Reynolds, who was huge at the time, I just got here and this is Blake Edwards,’ and I think I took a breath for a minute, maybe.

What words kept you going?
Well the first thing that popped into my head is, when I was younger, I was talking to Dr. Apperson, the pastor of our church, and I remember I had asked him a question about achieving things in life and he said to me, “Yes, I think anyone can accomplish anything. It’s just a matter of what you’re willing to compromise.”

How have you changed?
Well, I’m not afraid anymore. I certainly have much stronger boundaries and a much stronger sense of self preservation. Not to put myself in positions that would compromise me.

What words to do you to inspire others?
Don’t wait for someone to give you permission in life. Don’t wait for someone to give you permission in life to do anything.

Can you tell us about Hope Village for Children?
It’s a home for abused and neglected children that I founded in the year 2000. We serve about 300+ kids a year that go through there. Wards of the state. It’s an emergency abuse shelter and a permanent shelter that kids that don’t make it in the foster care system can stay there and thrive and have continuity. Which is actually a wonderful thing! Anyone interested in learning more can visit the website at www.hopevillagems.org.

source: http://scenelouisiana.com/before-the-sc ... d/2011/10/
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:50 pm

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE WHEN A FRATERNITY PRANK GOES AWRY ON HALLOWEEN AND A PLEDGE MASTER IS LEFT FOR DEAD IN AN OPEN GRAVE, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, OCT. 28

CHEAT TWEET: Fraternity prank + cemetery = dead body in open grave! #Halloween 10/28 9PM ET/PT #CSINY http://bit.ly/pRj1N1

"Get Me Out of Here!" — The CSIs investigate when a fraternity prank goes awry on Halloween and a pledge master is left for dead in an open grave, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Oct. 28 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)

Sela Ward (Jo Danville)

Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)

Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)

AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)

Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)

Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)

GUEST CAST

David Burke (Stanley Fisher)

Torrey Vogel (Paul Warren)

Parker Young (Thad Wolff)

Nathan Frizzell (Curtis Almquist)

Miles Wood (Anthony Dicorda)

Mariah Buzolin (Ally)

Justin Castor (Brian)

Michael Nardelli (Matthew Kane)

Jeff Dashnaw (Groundskeeper)

Joshua Hoover (Guy in a Dress)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Trey Callaway

DIRECTED BY: Scott White

source: CBSpressExpress
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:19 am

Promo for 8-04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op1MjHiNPTg

Thanks Cate12345
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:33 am

@VanessaMarcilG
Vanessa Marcil G October 8, 2011

Thanks Poppet via talk
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:00 pm

8.10 "Clean Sweep"

~ Anthony Brock and Darren Petrov are cage fighting, and Anthony gets the upper hand. He knocks Darren out, but Darren corners him after the fight and accuses him of cheating. Anthony doesn't rise to his bait, insisting that he just wants to go home and see his wife. Maybe Darren will beat him next time.

~ When a body is found burned beyond recognition, it looks like Anthony is dead. He was killed, doused with gasoline and set on fire. They find his driver's license next to the body.

~ A man named Marty comes into the precinct with a long coat covering himself. Flack approaches him and smells gasoline on his clothes, and they see that he's covered in blood. He says he might have killed someone the night before, but he doesn't remember because he was too drunk after celebrating his 21st birthday.

~ Aaron Coltrane knew Anthony in high school, and he blames Anthony for ruining his chances at becoming a professional cage fighter after he was injured during practice. He has been stalking and threatening Anthony and his wife since they lived in Colorado, but he denies killing the man.

~ Despite finding several likely suspects, the team discovers that the body doesn't belong to Anthony...

source: talk via Fay.
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:02 am

On the CSI NY set with two hammy camera pals in the background. Those crazy crew members. Ha!

source: http://twitpic.com/6yxwnj
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:35 pm

Press Released 8. 07 "Crushed"

WHEN NEWS OF A HIGH SCHOOL HOUSE PARTY GOES VIRAL, RESULTING IN A COLLAPSED PORCH AND A TEENAGE GIRL’S DEATH, THE CSIs MUST USE SOCIAL MEDIA TO UNCOVER THE TRUTH ABOUT HOW SHE DIED, ON "CSI: NY," FRIDAY, NOV. 4

Jason Wiles (“Third Watch”) Guest Stars as John Curtis, a Rape Suspect
Olivia Crocicchia (“Rescue Me”) Guest Stars as Kate Weber, a Classmate of the Partiers

Beau Garrett (“Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior”) Guest Stars as Ali Rand, a Rape Victim

CHEAT TWEET: Teenagers + alcohol + party = collapsed porch and… murder? #CSINY on 11/4 9PM ET/PT http://bit.ly/o5yAD8

"Crushed" — When news of a high school house party goes viral, resulting in overcrowding, a collapsed porch and a teenage girl’s death, the CSIs must use social media to uncover the truth about how she died. Meanwhile, Jo’s final case at the FBI returns to haunt her, on "CSI: NY," Friday, Nov. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jason Wiles guest stars as John Curtis, a rape suspect. Olivia Crocicchia guest stars as Kate Weber, a classmate of the partiers. Beau Garrett guest stars as Ali Rand, a rape victim.

SERIES REGULARS:
Gary Sinise (Det. Mac Taylor)
Sela Ward (Jo Danville)
Carmine Giovinazzo (Danny Messer)
Hill Harper (Dr. Sheldon Hawkes)
Eddie Cahill (Det. Don Flack)
Anna Belknap (Lindsay Monroe Messer)
AJ Buckley (Adam Ross)
Robert Joy (Dr. Sid Hammerback)

GUEST CAST:
Jason Wiles (John Curtis)
Shanley Caswell (Rachel Weber)
Valentina De Angelis (Libby Drake)
Blaise Embry (Jake Bennett)
Olivia Crocicchia (Kate Weber)
Beau Garrett (Ali Rand)
Juliet Brett (Erin Watson)
Dominic Colon (Mickey Nash)

GENRE: CRIME DRAMA, ACTION, ADVENTURE, SUSPENSE, MYSTERY

WRITTEN BY: Kim Clements
DIRECTED BY: Duane Clark
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:30 am

Joey McIntyre on 'CSI: New York' -- VIDEO FIRST LOOK

Fans of New Kids on the Block: Keep your Friday open! Joey McIntyre will make his guest appearance on CSI: NY tomorrow as Ray James, a dude possibly involved in a shooting that Mac and the team are investigating.
Nice accent, Kid.

Sneek Peak :arrow: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/13/joey- ... irst-look/

Fan photos of ‘CSI: NY’ filming on location in NYC
by CHRISTINE on OCTOBER 13,

source: http://www.onlocationvacations.com/2011 ... on-in-nyc/ Thanks cposoares!!! DLchem
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:14 pm

CSI: New York Sneak Peek: Will Rookie Mistakes Cost Danny His Badge? Plus, Watch Lindsay Come to the Rescue!
le 14/10/2011 - à 11h12 par CHRISTINA DOWLING

Cliff Lipson/CBS
Yes, we've been torturing you loyal CSI: New York fans for weeks with the promise of this interview with Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belknap. But the time has come and we can finally spill all the dirt on just how much trouble Danny is in this week's episode.

So how did Danny get into this rookie mess? Is his career on the line? And as an extra-special treat for the Danny-Lindsay fans, we have an awesome sneak peek of Lindsay coming to the rescue of her hubby...

MORE: First-Look Photos; See Katie Holmes as "Slutty Pumpkin" on How I Met Your Mother!

This season has shown a different type of Danny Messer: as a responsible sergeant. Giovinazzo says: "What's cool about this is usually [Danny's] always the guy that's f--king things up." But that doesn't mean that everything is smooth sailing with his group of rookies.

No stranger to Internal Affairs Bureau investigations himself, former loose cannon Danny is used to trouble with a capital T. But this time it's really not his fault. No really, it's not. Belknap explains: "He and his officers are involved in this sort of sketchy thing. He's implicated just because he's there as their sergeant and they're out drinking. So even though he wasn't doing anything wrong, he wasn't drinking, somebody got killed so they're all in a lot of trouble."

Don't fear. Mrs. Messer will have her husband's back. "Lindsay, who's tired of sitting around feeling anxious," Belknap tells us, "feels like she can't do anything. She's not allowed to work on the case because it's a conflict of interest, so she takes an uncharacteristic step and goes out to try and help Danny."

After more than seven seasons, we know there's nothing quite like the strong team of our favorite CSIs. Belknap tells us: "It turns out that maybe these new people that Danny's working with are not quite as loyal as he hopes...I think that he starts valuing more the family of the lab. And that he belongs there, that maybe that's his home."

MORE: ABC Picks Up Revenge and Suburgatory for Full Season, Orders More Scripts for Happy Endings

Let's presume for a minute that Danny doesn't lose his badge over this. Shocked gasp! Could this be the incident that sends him back to the lab? He may want to after the drama goes down: "It stems from [Danny] being smacked in the face with the reality that these guys, that he was trying to help, are a bit selfish," Giovinazzo explains. "They made a choice like this, [to lie]."

Danny's career in danger. Danny betrayed by his team of rookies. How could this episode possibly get better? Add in some moments with fan favorites, Danny-Lindsay and you have a winner!

Check out the clip of Lindsay as the voice of reason and awesomeness as she comes to the aid of her husband and goes toe to toe against Internal Affairs Bureau Lt. Mitchell Adler (Dean Norris). You're welcome. You can thank us in the comments.

CSI: New York airs tonight at 9 p.m. on CBS.

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1amjZN3ym

CSI: NY Preview: 'Lindsay Stands By Her Man!'
Get More: Interviews, Previews, Video

Megan Masters
This Friday’s installment of CSI: NY (CBS, 9/8c) finds Danny in some serious trouble, and who better to come to the rescue than his better half?
TVLine was on set for the CBS hit’s standout episode, and spoke to Carmine Giovinazzo and Anna Belknap about Lindsay’s newfound strength and the shocking turn of events that (eventually) leads Danny back to the lab.
CSI: NY Plots Once & Again Reunion
What exactly happens that makes the detective want to ditch his fancy new duds? Long story short: Danny tries to do something nice for his new team, and a harmless night of drinking results in an unconscious (and beat up) Danny stuck in the middle of an ugly Internal Affairs investigation — with his young officers selling him out.
“Danny winds up in a sticky situation and even though he didn’t do anything wrong, it doesn’t reflect well on the department,” Belknap teases. Adds Giovinazzo, “It’s not the trouble we’re used to seeing him in. This time his rookies betray him, and it’s ultimately the catalyst to getting him back to the lab.”
Belknap says that “things really escalate when someone starts saying things that aren’t true,” hinting at Danny’s new female partner (played by Jeananne Goossen). “Instead of Lindsay feeling totally helpless, she decides to take an uncharacteristic step and takes it into her own hands…. She stands by her man!”
Exclusive: Castle‘s Life Is In the Hands of Breaking Bad‘s Dean Norris
Giovinazzo playfully teases that his onscreen wife “comes in and takes control” once she hones in on who is angling to screw over her hubby, adding, “She even schools him on how to talk to the Internal Affairs agent, played by Dean Norris (Breaking Bad). Danny definitely does a little bit of the ‘OK, dear’ thing.”
“I would have loved for the show to keep Danny out [in the field] longer, but I’m sure the Powers That Be know what the people want,” Giovinazzo says candidly. “We definitely got a good run out of it, though.”
Watch one of Lindsay’s many saves of the episode in the clip below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts on Danny’s impending return to the lab.

source: http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/csi-ny-se ... say-danny/
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:16 am

CSI:NY 805 Air Apparent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVJN8ZMs ... ture=share

thanks cate for uploading video
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:41 am

CSI: NY Season 8 Preview #5 - 'Air Apparent' (Extended) - - > http://youtu.be/7eHQPaSxXT0

KellGreen1: Anything on CSI: New York's Danny and Lindsay? #csiny
You mean last week's Danny-and-Lindsay-filled episode wasn't enough for you? We can tell you that there was another Danny-Lindsay scene filmed, but unfortunately it had to be cut for time. So what was this "lost scene" about? Danny-Lindsay fans may never know. But you're in luck because we happened to be there to see it! Lindsay (Anna Belknap) comes to the precinct to cheer up her hubby and take him to dinner. We know, we wanted to see them another step closer to a meal together, too. Fingers crossed it makes it to the Season 8 DVD special features.

source: Spoiler Chat http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... nge/269919
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:57 am

8.11 "Who's There?":

~ Ron and Elizabeth are having dinner in their Upper West Side home when they hear the doorbell ring. Elizabeth heads to the door and looks through the peephole. She sees a package sitting outside, so she opens the door--and promptly gets pushed aside by a pair of attackers in ski masks. These two people tape their hands and mouths and demand access to Ron's safe--rich people like them always have a safe. They protest at first, but Ron acquiesces when one of the attackers holds a gun to his head. He leads the attacker into his office and lets the person empty the safe. Ron is able to get free of the tape around his wrists and starts to struggle with the attacker, pulling off the man's ski mask. Elizabeth gets a good look at him, but she doesn't know him. The man hits Ron and knocks him unconscious, and Elizabeth is forced into another room at gunpoint. They tape her feet together and tell her not to move or she'll be killed. She waits in the room until she's sure they're gone, then she crawls her way into the other room to her husband's side--but Ron is dead.

~ Ron is involved in real estate, and Mac has seen his face on billboards around the city.

~ Ron and Elizabeth's marriage is on the rocks, and it has been causing problems between Ron and his business partner, Phillip.

~ It looks like Lindsay and Flack have a scene together. They have some banter about the difference between men and women, and they go after a suspect.

source: talk via Fay
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:04 am

Anna and I on the CSI NY set today. She is a blast to work with.

[color=darkred]source
: http://twitpic.com/72xkl7
[/color]
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:49 pm

Hill Harper | hillharper
#Murder was the case that they gave me...On #CSINY set today...Dr. Hawkes
13 minutes ago via UberSocial

source: http://lockerz.com/s/148800039

CSI: NY | This Friday’s episode guest-stars Justin Bruening (Ringer) as a murder suspect and brings back Kathleen Munroe as Flack’s sister Samantha. But the hour also boasts this other treat: Anna Belknap’s Lindsay getting all badass! I got a hold of a first look clip from that bit of fun; check it out:

video sneak peek and source here: http://www.tvline.com/2011/10/matts-ins ... et-circle/
perlnoir
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to CSI Spoilers