[OFFICIAL] CSI:NY - Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Spoiler discussion for 'CSI'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: [OFFICIAL] CSI:NY - Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Postby perlnoir on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:00 pm

CSI: New York First Look: Guess Who's Coming Back for the Finale?
le 6/4/2012 - à 11h15 par CHRISTINA DOWLING

Cliff Lipson/CBS
Get excited CSI: New York fans! A character who you've been asking about forever (yes, we see all your tweets and emails) is finally making a return in the May season finale.

So, who is the mystery person? Let's play a little game: At one point this character, who has a strong connection to Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise), was in mortal danger. And he or she is mentioned on a fairly regularly basis. Still can't guess? We'll help you out because we have an exclusive photo of their long-awaited return....

Cliff Lipson/CBS

It's Lucy Messer!

Squee! Yes, the littlest member of the CSI: NY family is returning in May. Here she is posing with parents, Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Lindsay (Anna Belknap), for a family photo in the most appropriate of places, the morgue! Lucy (played by twins Nadia and Talia Hartounian) is a little bit older since we last saw her, when she was held at gunpoint by Shane Casey (Edward Furlong), but she is as adorable as ever. Even her little outfit is oh-so-freaking cute!

Showrunner Pam Veasey tells us how important the Messers are to the show: "They represent family. You imagine them and what they do and when they go home. When they are done with the day they have the life I have, they are doing laundry and cooking dinner. So I really relate to them." Awww.

Any guess what might bring Lucy Messer to the finale? Are you hyperventilating from how cute she is? Head to the comments and tell us what you think of this adorable and slightly grown-up Lucy!

PHOTOS: Spoiler Stills: TV

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1rIAswQL2
perlnoir
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby perlnoir on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

CSI: NY (CBS)

Fridays at 9/8c

The Good News: Despite a nearly two-month midseason hiatus, the show still regularly pulls in almost 10 million viewers on Friday nights.

The Bad News: This show was in the exact same position a year ago. Can it cheat death twice?

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bubble-Show ... 46060.aspx
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:32 am

I need details on the CSI: NY finale! — Jackson

ADAM: Mac gets shot! But don't worry, he'll at least survive long enough for all the show's characters to wax sentimental about him. "It's about all of their relationships and closeness with Mac as a father figure, as a friend, as a boss," executive producer Pam Veasey tells us about the season (series?) finale. "Some people are releasing demons, others are talking about their future." In particular, Veasey says Danny and Lindsay (who will have little Lucy in tow) will make an unexpected announcement about their plans for the days ahead.

source; http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-M ... 46120.aspx
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:31 am

CSI: NY - s8 ep16 'Slainte' promo + finale sneak peek: http://youtu.be/2ufcJDoL2BE via @youtube
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:23 pm

One sneak peak follow link under

APRIL 26, 2012 11:01 AM PDT
Exclusive CSI: NY Video: [Spoiler] Confronts Mac!
BY MEGAN MASTERS
Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Spoilers, Video

Mac’s love life (or lack thereof) comes to a head on this Friday’s CSI: NY (9/8c, CBS), and we’ve got your exclusive first look at his uncomfortably cute “confrontation” with his new crush, Christine.

Season Finale Spoilers: Scoop on 52 Big Finishes — Including CSI: NY!

Press PLAY below to watch the devoted detective and his potential ladylove have their first ever discussion about their budding romance — a chat that includes Megan Dodds’ Christine calling herself “a catch” (she is!) and Gary Sinise’s Mac grinning from ear-to-ear like he’s in love (he might be!).

source: http://tvline.com/2012/04/26/csi-ny-vid ... pisode-16/
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri May 04, 2012 10:06 pm

CSI: New York First Look: Panic at the Toy Store! Who Is Mac's New Girlfriend Desperate to Impress?

Sure Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) has faced guns, bombs, psycho killers. But there's nothing quite as terrifying as introducing your girlfriend to the parents family. In CSI: New York's case, it's the lab family who will be passing judgment on Mac's new girlfriend.

How will Christine (Megan Dodds) gain the favor of the lab team, and how is little Lucy Messer involved? Watch our exclusive clip from tonight's CSI: NY.

MORE: The Vampire Diaries, Supernatural and 90210 Renewed by the CW

Ponies, princess dolls or boring educational toys? What do you get the little girl who has everything—including the two coolest crime fighting parents? Lucy Messer's birthday is approaching, and Mac's girlfriend is in a blind panic about what gift to get her. But is a 3-year-old really that hard to please?

Watch an exclusive sneak peek below:

Don't worry about the CSIs being too tough on the lovebirds. Christine and Mac do have a shipper on their side with coworker Jo Danville (Sela Ward). Showrunner Pam Veasey tells us that Jo will not let the team get too many jabs in: "Jo is policing this relationship quite diligently. She's protective of him at the same time she's his worst enemy when it comes to relationships because she's pushing him out there."

Hopefully this birthday party goes well because Mac will need all the love and support he can get! In the season finale, Mac's life will hang in the balance. Dun. Dun. Dun.

Check out CSI: NY's penultimate episode tonight at 9 p.m. on CBS.

Are you looking forward to the lab family meeting Mac's girlfriend? Praying to the TV gods for a CSI: NY renewal? Head to the comments!

source: http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1tunFNG1r
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Tue May 08, 2012 10:35 am

perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Sneak Peek Csi ny 8.18 Near Death

Exclusive CSI: NY Finale Sneak Peek: Claire Returns – to Usher Mac Into the Afterlife?
BY MEGAN MASTERS
Get More: Exclusive, Finales, First Look, Video

CSI: NY fans are in for an emotional finale this Friday (9/8c, CBS) when Mac once again comes face-to-face with his late wife, Claire — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at the tearful reunion.
RELATED | Season Finale Guide: Exclusive Spoilers on 52 Big Finishes!
In the CBS cop drama’s eighth season ender (aptly titled “Near Death”), Gary Sinise’s stalwart (and near-fatally injured) detective fluctuates between life — where his current flame Christine sits vigil — and death — where his erstwhile spouse (played by guest star Jaime Ray Newman) awaits his arrival.
Press PLAY below to watch the bittersweet moment — but not before grabbing a Kleenex or two (or 10).

source: http://tvline.com/2012/05/09/csi-ny-sea ... nale-video
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

Gary Sinise knows tonight (Friday, May 11) could end a long chapter of his career, but he's hoping for a different outcome.

The CBS drama "CSI: NY" wraps its eighth season without a guarantee it'll be back this fall ... and with Sinise's crime-lab-leading Detective Mac Taylor seriously wounded, just as he's found personal happiness again with new girlfriend Christine (Megan Dodds).

"You'll have to tune in to see what happens," the stage and screen actor teases Zap2it while adding, "I'd like to do another season if they want us to. We all enjoy doing the show, and I think the writers still have a lot of good stories left in them."

The decision will be known next week, when CBS stages its 2012-13 upfront presentation for advertisers. "It's a great finale," Sinise promises, "very emotional and very different from some of our other episodes. In the last days of shooting, you didn't really want to act as if it was the end. You didn't want to say goodbye and have a big thing, because everybody would like to see the show come back.

"We had to play it a little close to the vest, but everybody knew it could be the final moment. There was a night of shooting where the entire cast was together on the set, and that's very unusual. We're usually working separately. It was almost like the closing night of a play, but nobody really wanted to acknowledge it might be the end."

"CSI: NY" won't be Sinise's only CBS appearance this weekend. As he continues to recuperate from a recent Washington, D.C., accident in which he was a passenger in a car hit from behind -- "I was knocked out, and I don't remember the actual impact" -- he'll be profiled Sunday (May 13) on "60 Minutes" by correspondent David Martin for his continual support of America's military, particularly via his frequent concerts with his Lt. Dan Band named for his "Forrest Gump" movie character.

"I haven't seen the segment," Sinise reports, "but they have been spending time with me over the last several months, starting last December, just documenting some of the concerts and visits and things I've been doing. I've also been working with the Building for America's Bravest program, through our Gary Sinise Foundation, to build homes for very severely wounded warriors. All of these are things they've been paying attention to."

Sinise also will return to Washington to join longtime friend Joe Mantegna ("Criminal Minds") in co-hosting PBS' broadcast of the National Memorial Day Concert for the seventh time Sunday, May 27. "Being there in front of the U.S. Capitol," Sinise reflects, "with 250,000 people sitting on the lawn watching this very patriotic and moving event, it's just a very special place to be."
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... e-end.html
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri May 11, 2012 6:35 pm

Daniellegirli Please give me anything on what we will see Lucy Messer doing on the CSI:NY season finale? I'm impatient!

The wait is almost over, but we do have some scoop for you. Showrunner Zach Reiter assures us that Danny-Lindsay fans will get an indication of where the crime fighting duo are headed personally and professionally in the season finale. That's got to include Lucy, right? Excited yet?

source : http://fr.eonline.com/news/watch_with_k ... z1uaDUibZf
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 pm

CSI: NY's Gary Sinise: Mac Has Found Something Very Positive In His Life
May 11, 2012 02:45 PM ET
by Adam Bryant

Gary Sinise
For Gary Sinise, Friday's CSI: NY finale may feel a bit like art imitating life.

In April, Sinise was involved in a car accident in Washington, D.C. Although Sinise was just a passenger, he sustained several injuries when his car was hit from behind."I had a pretty severe concussion — [some] badly torn up muscles in my neck," Sinise tells TVGuide.com. "I don't remember the accident. I woke up in the ER. Although I'm told I was speaking, I didn't know where I was. We apparently drove for 10 minutes, but all I remember is getting into the car and pulling away from the curb."

Save These Shows: 14 Bubble shows we hope we'll survive

Sinise, who is still working with doctors and physical therapists, says the outpouring of support after his accident was overwhelming. "I got some of the most beautiful emails and phone calls," he says. "When a friend goes through something like that, it makes you think. It made me think about our season finale and what it's about."

That's because in CSI: NY's season (series?) finale, Sinise's character, Mac Taylor, is shot, and while his life hangs in the balance, each of his co-workers reflect on their time with Mac. "Sometimes when somebody [dies] you wish you'd be able to say certain things when you had the chance," Sinise says. "That's a lot what this episode is about: characters saying things to each other ... and expressing themselves in a way we haven't really seen."

"It's about all of their relationships and closeness with Mac as a father figure, as a friend, as a boss," adds executive producer Pam Veasey, who, for the second year in a row, had to craft an episode that could serve as a series finale if CBS doesn't renew the show. "We attempted to create a finale the audience would be satisfied with if we should be canceled," Veasey says. "We give moments to every one of our core actors. They get to speak to who their character was these past eight years."

source: http://www.tvguide.com/News/CSINY-Final ... 47372.aspx
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed May 16, 2012 2:18 pm

On Friday, CBS moves a veteran series to kick off the night and launches a new drama in a protected time period. CSI: NY, which consistently wins its time period, moves to 8:00 PM, providing an established lead-in for the new legal drama MADE IN JERSEY at 9:00 PM. Blue Bloods, the night’s most-watched series, remains a solid anchor at 10:00 PM.

source: http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/0 ... ce=twitter
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed May 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Why was 'CSI: Miami' canceled over 'CSI: NY': CBS's Nina Tassler discusses 'tough choice'

By Carina Adly MacKenzie May 16, 2012 9:48 AM ET
Follow @cadlymack on Twitter | Google
After 10 seasons, CBS finally said goodbye to "CSI: Miami" and David Caruso's Horatio Caine. Fans of the show were somewhat surprised. Though ratings had slipped considerably for the one-time juggernaut, we still didn't expect such a lackluster send-off, or an April season finale without any of the glory of a series-ender.

So why did CBS choose to cancel "CSI: Miami" over, say, "CSI: New York," which still has a position on the Friday night line-up?

"It was a very tough choice," Nina Tassler, President of CBS Entertainment, told press in New York on Wednesday morning. "It was almost a jump ball. It was just about where, and what fit on the schedule."

In fact, when the slightly different budgets and ratings concerns for the "CSI" spin-offs were factored in, Tassler says there was no distinction -- at least in terms of numbers. "They were very close, looking at them forensically, they were very close. It was an indiscernible difference... it was just a matter of looking at the schedule and what looked better," she says.

In the end, "CSI: NY" won that particular duel simply because it features New York City, which helped CBS create a Friday night NYC-fest. "CSI: NY" will run at 8 p.m. EST on Fridays, followed by "Made in Jersey," about a young lawyer who lands a job at a high-powered Manhattan law firm -- "but she is Jersey, born and bred," Tassler says. That will lead into NYC cop family drama "Blue Bloods" at 10 p.m. EST.

Had the network picked up a few more Florida-based shows, perhaps Horatio Caine would have lived to drop a few more one-liners.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz
Photo/Video credit: CBS

source: http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... hoice.html
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed May 30, 2012 1:46 pm

So glad CSI: NY was renewed. But do you know if it's going to be a shortened season? — Melissa
ADAM: Sources tell me that the show did receive a full-season pickup. But while that guarantees the show will be back for more than 13 episodes, the exact number of hours that will be produced hasn't been decided. Either way, star Gary Sinise is excited to further explore Mac's relationship with Christine. "Mac may [finally] be able to move on," he says. "Our writers have done a very good job of continuing to come up with interesting stories for us to play. ... I think our writers have a lot more stories in them."

source: http://www.tvguide.com/
perlnoir
Show Expert

Postby perlnoir on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:35 pm

CSI: NY Exclusive: Rob Morrow Cast In Scorching Season-Opening Arc

Get More: Casting News, Exclusive, News
Matt Webb Mitovich

CSI: NY will be on fire — literally — when it kicks off Season 9, and to hopefully help put out the flames, the CBS drama is recruiting Rob Morrow.
TVLine has learned exclusively that the Numb3rs alum will guest-star in the new season’s first two episodes as a previously convicted arsonist who has recently been released from prison. When a new rash of fires erupt across New York City, the NYPD and the CSIs turn to Morrow’s expert firebug for help.
RELATED | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What’s New!
Since the end of Numb3rs six-season run, Morrow has fronted the ABC legal drama The Whole Truth and guested on several episodes of Entourage.
CSI: NY, one of 19 shows renewed by CBS for the 2012-13 TV season, will air this fall on Fridays at 8/7c — and hour earlier than in recent years, leading into the new legal drama Made In Jersey.

source: http://tvline.com/2012/06/27/csi-ny-sea ... ob-morrow/
perlnoir
Show Expert

PreviousNext

Return to CSI Spoilers