Spoiler discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Promo - Revelations (Episode 4.10)

Postby Simply Kimberly on Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:37 am

This is the promo for the very last episode before the break in Season 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJKodTKxMz8

My first thoughts:

1. Tigh confirming his toasterdom to Adam looks intense
2. Kara stops President Lee from airlocking Tigh, Tyrol and Anders (not cool Lee, not cool at all)
3. Tory has adjusted quite well to her new people - when girl moves on, she moves the frak on
4. The mystery of how Kara survived may be answered, Tyrol looks thisclose to figuring out how the ship is intact
How many times do I have to tell you John, I always have a plan!
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Promo - Revelations (Episode 4.10)

Postby BlackrockBob on Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:33 pm

I think the Humans have lost it. They trust Athena even after Boomer shots Adama and now Natalie, but won't trust Tigh? I mean he has known Adama for a long time. He was even in charge of Galactica and didn't betray all the humans.

I just hope Adama doesn't cut all ties with Tigh ;)

I just want to see Tigh kill a few Cavels for taking his eye.
My perfect ending to Lost:
Jack and Locke playing backgammon on the beach, while Hurley jokes around with Ghost Miles and Ghost Charlie.
BlackrockBob
Extra

Postby Simply Kimberly on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:27 am

Honestly, what has Tigh done other than be 100% about keeping the fleet safe?

And do I have to mention that the leaders of the resistance on New Caprica are the 3 men that they seem to want to shoot out of an airlock so badly? What.The.Hell?!!!

Lee is seriously frakked up! I am starting to get a serious hate on for him. He is far too smug and self important.
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby Selina on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:42 pm

Ahhh Tigh!! I am so sad he is a cylon, and poor Adama! And gah, I really hate Tory. But the other three cylons are alright, I hope they'll come to be "accepted" in a way... especially Tigh, Simply Kimberly (lol at the avi!) is right, Tigh has always been completely human in his way of thinking, and is not about to accept that he's a machine! I love him so much!

I do disagree with you about Lee though, I still like him. (Prediction: you are not the hugest Jack fan either ;)) I mean... Lee was never my favourite character but meh he's alright. If/when Roslin dies (I will CRY), I think he's a better president choice than Zarek...
Selina
Viewer

Postby Simply Kimberly on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:34 pm

Selina wrote:Ahhh Tigh!! I am so sad he is a cylon, and poor Adama! And gah, I really hate Tory. But the other three cylons are alright, I hope they'll come to be "accepted" in a way... especially Tigh, Simply Kimberly (lol at the avi!) is right, Tigh has always been completely human in his way of thinking, and is not about to accept that he's a machine! I love him so much!

I do disagree with you about Lee though, I still like him. (Prediction: you are not the hugest Jack fan either ;)) I mean... Lee was never my favourite character but meh he's alright. If/when Roslin dies (I will CRY), I think he's a better president choice than Zarek...

Thanks for the avi love. I wanted something different because most avis objectify the fact that he is not an ugly looking sort of fellow.

I still like Lee. But I can hate him momentarily. Yeah, I do loathe the hell out of Jack. But unlike Jack, Lee shows growth and remorse for his extreme acts of stupidity and self importance. So, my hate is temporary for him. If Jack would give me that chance to like him again, I would. But that day has never arrived.
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby BlackrockBob on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:32 pm

I hate Lee, but Love Jack. I do see a similarity. They both never do the right thing and have huge egos.
They both have overbearing fathers too. Hmmm...

I have become a Cylon fan, and as far as I'm concerned the Humans deserve to die. I can't find a single human that is honest and decent. Even Helo has lied to the 8s. He was the last Human that I liked. I know we are supposed to see that the Humans are just as bad as the Cylons, but it's going a little too far for me.

On other shows, I never felt like I liked the Others more than the survivors, or the Daleks more than Dr. Who, or Sylar more than Mohinder. I still enjoy BSG, but I'm pulling for the Cylons to end up being "The Good Guys". ;)
My perfect ending to Lost:
Jack and Locke playing backgammon on the beach, while Hurley jokes around with Ghost Miles and Ghost Charlie.
BlackrockBob
Extra

Postby radioinmyhead on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:29 am

I've been rooting for the Cylons since the beginning. The only Cylons I don't like are that prick Tigh and the Chief.
There's a war coming.
radioinmyhead
Supporting Actor

Return to Battlestar Galactica Spoilers