Daniel

Spoiler discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Daniel

Postby DarthLocke on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:37 pm

So I have come to two conclusions as to who Daniel is...

Daniel means: "God is my Judge."
-There is a saying people say, that is opposite, 'as God is my whitness'

If we put two and two together we see that Daniel is the whitness...another name for someone who is watching or observeing is a Philosopher.

With that I believe that would be Romo Lampkin! -He fits the bill...testing the human and cylon condition.

Another idea is that ellen said that John (#1) was made in her father's image...and we heard from Tori the humans made the final five...so there's a good chance that the 8 models are all in 'image' of a human...

Caprica Series Spoiler Below:
Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
In the new prequel series, Caprica, one of the characters responsible for creating cylon's was named DANIEL Greystone...he and Joeseph Adama lost their daughters in a terrorist attack....

^ with that the same actor could appear,
-or 'an image of someone' could also mean character traits and not just fleshy appearence...so Romo could be an extention-recreation of the person that I mention in the spoiler... hence the relationship with Joeseph Adama...and why Bill is NOT so keen with him.

^I thought about this further...Ellen also said Daniel was very artisitc and sensitive....
Maybe because of HOW Daniel was killed, the soul of Daniel Shattered and a little pieces of him are found withing some of our characters...Such as Giaus and Kara....
They are both VERY sensitive, bothe play 'prophet-like-roles', both should be dead...and
both represent a dualty of human nature/science of anthropology: Science and Art (Kara can paint and may play an instrument)

So perhaps more than one character could pave way to the entity of Daniel???

Yet for all their evolution, they form no bonds.
Love does not exist for them. They are incapable of dreaming,
Of contemplating beauty, Of knowing something greater than themselves.
DarthLocke
Show Expert

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Return to Battlestar Galactica Spoilers