Last Clyon Speculation

Spoiler discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Last Clyon Speculation

Postby BlackrockBob on Sat Jun 14, 2008 5:40 pm

After Deanna said that Four of the Five were in the Fleet, I just went into shock.

That rules out a lot. Now people who think it might be Zak, or Ellen, or even Cally has some hope.
But that doesn't rule out Baltar or Rosilyn, even if they are both in the last supper picture.
My perfect ending to Lost:
Jack and Locke playing backgammon on the beach, while Hurley jokes around with Ghost Miles and Ghost Charlie.
BlackrockBob
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby sunloc87 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 pm

I going with Dr. Cottle He's old and they show him a lot who knows we have to wait a year before it come back on.
sunloc87
Stunt Double

Postby Simply Kimberly on Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Zak was my pick from early on until I switched to Roslin.

I have always felt that the final Cylon was going to be huge. Gaeta, Cally, Dee, Ellen just won't cut it for me. They are too small time. I mean Saul Tigh is a Cylon. Anyone less than him is going to be less than thrilling for me.

But an Adama? Oh yeah, that would be frakking awesome.
How many times do I have to tell you John, I always have a plan!
Simply Kimberly
Guest Star

Postby Inaudible-Whisper on Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:53 pm

I've recently thought that Baltar is the final Cylon, largely due to this line from the first hybrid: "The fifth is still in shadow, drawn toward the light, hungering for redemption that will only come in the howl of terrible suffering." Baltar is the only person I can think of that could be hungering for redemption. I believe the howl of terrible suffering will be coming up due largely to Kara, the "harbinger of death", bringing the Cylon's and humans together to a destroyed Earth. "She will lead them to their doom".

Baltar is an obvious choice, but I think at this point any of the major characters are obvious choices, yet I still feel it has to be one of them for it to be big. Baltar has had this whole thing set up from day 1 with the Cylon destruction of New Caprica, even if seemingly unwillingly. Heck he even seemed to survive a nuclear blast with little but a scratch. He is guided by a known Cylon, Baltar's six, and is referred to by the hybrid as "the chosen one". There are plenty of moments when Baltar is shown to be Christ like, and in the episode "Temple of Five" Baltar keeps insisting to D'anna that he is one of the final five. Upon her death, her last words to Baltar are "You were right". She had just tortured Baltar also and upon coming face to face with the final five, she says to one of them "I had no idea, forgive me". In the last episode, she only asks for the final four to join her on her ship because Baltar is already on-board.
Gummi Bears. You know you want some.
Inaudible-Whisper
Viewer

Postby Kristof on Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:44 am

At Comic Con they confirmed that the final Cylon is someone we have seen already and it is not a Guest star... so it has to be one of the usual characters.
Kristof
Viewer

Postby Asmodean on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Could be a sneaky way of saying Zak, who we've seen in pictures.

Leoben always said it was Adama. ;)
Asmodean
Viewer

Postby Ansolo on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:01 am

Zak would be a massive let down for me. He's like a blip on the radar. Not even a regular or guest character. I reckon when the last one is revealed it has to be big enough to send out dramatic ripple across the show. So I'm banking on it being someone fairly major:

Lee Adama or Roslin were my original picks. With Zarek as a possibility too. My guess though is that when D'Anna said only four were in the fleet, that she could have been making a play on words -- not that the fifth was dead or no longer with them, but that the fifth was not currently 'in the fleet' -- which could have at that moment meant Baltar or Roslin.
Ansolo
Viewer

Postby lizziefitz on Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:46 pm

Zak would be a letdown for me, too. But I wonder how D'Anna would know that Zak was the fifth Cylon and know that he was dead? I just assumed that all five had to be people that she had actually met and would recognize. (Though perhaps they were wearing nametags.) So that makes me think it must be Roslin or Baltar.
avi by bleeding muse
lizziefitz
Viewer

Postby viewaskew on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:43 am

I am so hoping its Dee!

They have criminally underused Kandyse McClure and Dualla is one of the best characters but has been sidelined more often than not.

Making her the final Cylon would really throw everyone a curveball! :P
viewaskew
Viewer

Postby Lemora on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:34 pm

I thought Romo Lampkin was a Cylon. He would be my first choice. Everything about him just screams Cylon, but it's probably not him.
Lemora
Viewer

Postby viewaskew on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Lemora wrote:I thought Romo Lampkin was a Cylon. He would be my first choice. Everything about him just screams Cylon, but it's probably not him.

Never know though - he was doing that Cylon thing of Projecting with his dead cat. Just like Six and Gaius have been with their 'head' versions of each other....I wouldnt rule out Romo juuuuuussst yet...
viewaskew
Viewer

Postby bik on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:33 pm

i'm predicting its Adama Senior.
bik
Viewer

Re: Last Cylon Speculation

Postby Cyn on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:59 am

First, I think RDM is not telling the truth (again) about the final Cylon not being at the last supper table.

I've changed my mind more times than I can count about who the final Cylon is and I have to wonder if the writers have, too.

Baltar has already been elevated to Christ-like stature so being the most important Cylon, too? No.
Kara it seems will turn out to be alive but dead and with all that going on her being a Cylon seems unlikely.
Laura Roslin is dying again and I think she is going to really die this time so not her either.
Lee Adama would seem too much like the other good guys--Anders and Chief getting smacked down by learning their true identities.

I'm almost positive it will be a major character so no Dualla (Dee), Gaeta, Ellen Tigh, no Romo Lampkin, no Zak Adama.

It seems to me that all signs point to Cmdr.William Adama.
Cyn
Viewer

Postby JacobsCabin on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:25 pm

Gaeta is the overriding favorite here....I hope it's not him, I was always pulling for someone like Baltar, but the more time goes on, I don't think thats going to happen.
Rescuing you and your people...we can't really say it's our primary objective.
JacobsCabin
Viewer

Postby shireling on Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:16 am

I don't think it's anybody on Galactica, because if that's so, why didn't they hear the music with the other four? Have no earthly idea who, though. Thought Ellen might be a Cylon back before they killed her, but bringing her back now would be stretching it a little.
shireling
Viewer

PreviousNext

Return to Battlestar Galactica Spoilers