Postby DarkUFO on Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:48 am

DarkUFO
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: Episode 8.21 - Casting Sides

Postby bloo98 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Dark Ufo,

Thanks for posting the casting sides. I have to go check them out shortly. :thumbup:
bloo98
Extra

Postby Rogers on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:37 pm

I was just on the phone with a friend of mine, and judging by what they said and what the character descriptions are for the Injustice League, I think that Anna Mae Routledge (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2470629/)is going to be playing Voltage.

821 Injustice

SpoilerTV has casting sides up for the upcoming episode 821 INJUSTICE- here are the key things you need to know:

Ollie and Clark get in the middle of things with the new version of Leech. Tess is working with her Injustice League- the players are Plastique - remember Bette from the beginning of the season? Episode includes the aforementioned Leech- including power stripping from Clark thanks to Ollie somehow having Lex’s Kryptonite ring- but not Shawn Ashmore’s character from seasons 1 and 3- this is a teenage meteor freak who can siphon power. Voltage - her powers are self explanatory and another character called Fallout. All of these people have abilites with electricity components or energy and fire- they come loaded with their own arsenal- no weaponry required. Tess has a special treasure in a box- possibly the crystal for the phantom zone.
from http://osck.wordpress.com/2009/03/06/smallville-casting-roundup-for-season-8-infamous-spoiler-clip/

I was told that Routledge will be portraying a meteorologist with super powers (couldn't say what the powers actually were), but that they were "electrifying."
Rogers
Stunt Double

Postby littlelele on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:19 am

Very interesting! Thanks! :)

It would be funny to have Shawn Ashmore back, with his twin brother being Jimmy... lol....
littlelele
Extra

Postby bloo98 on Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:40 pm

Very interesting indeed... Thanks for posting this.
bloo98
Extra

Postby Hells Bells on Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Thanks Dark!
ooohhh..... too spoilery!
i am not reading it
Hells Bells
Viewer

Postby Rogers on Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:22 am

I just received a confirmation - indeed (although it's yet to be listed on IMDB.com) Routledge will be playing the Voltage character based on Livewire.

She's appearing in Harper's Island which debuts tonight (on the Eastern Seaboard).

More on Routledge here:http://schickens.blogspot.com/2009/04/from-small-screen-to-silver-screen.html
Rogers
Stunt Double

Return to Smallville Spoilers