Can someone please help?

General discussion for 'Battlestar Galactica'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Re: Can someone please help?

Postby The Strog on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:11 pm

captain jack sparrow wrote:just started watching yesterday,I am not gonna comment on anything until tonight or tomorrow,i wanna watch a few episodes before i truly judge this show....but right now it seems like a kick ass kinda show :)

Don't worry. It is. :thumbup:
If you don't like Doctor Who, click here. If you love Doctor Who, click here. After you've clicked one of those, come here.

Tune in for PSYCH
RETURNING THIS SUMMER ON USA NETWORK
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby captain jack sparrow on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:13 pm

The Strog wrote:
captain jack sparrow wrote:just started watching yesterday,I am not gonna comment on anything until tonight or tomorrow,i wanna watch a few episodes before i truly judge this show....but right now it seems like a kick ass kinda show :)

Don't worry. It is. :thumbup:

LOL :rofl: ........I believe you man.....and i have to admit that right now I am like this :O :O :O :O .... LOL :)
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:16 pm

You don't have to say anything about the show yet...but, just out of curiosity, what episode are you on?
If you don't like Doctor Who, click here. If you love Doctor Who, click here. After you've clicked one of those, come here.

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Postby captain jack sparrow on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 pm

Season 1 episode 4...ACT OF CONTRITION just started it.....just so u know,up until now i have been enjoying it....and i mean a lot!!!!!!!!! really really really really great show so far....i'll keep u posted ;)

just one question....will we find out how Gaius survived the bombing?or is the fact that head six said :duck.....the answer to that question?

how is season 3 goin?
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:08 am

captain jack sparrow wrote:Season 1 episode 4...ACT OF CONTRITION just started it.....just so u know,up until now i have been enjoying it....and i mean a lot!!!!!!!!! really really really really great show so far....i'll keep u posted ;)

just one question....will we find out how Gaius survived the bombing?or is the fact that head six said :duck.....the answer to that question?

I wondered that for the longest time, as well. Initially, I thought there was more to it. But over time it never got explained, and so I just came to accept that Number 6 just took the brunt of the blast, saving him.

how is season 3 goin?

Pretty well. Haven't watched another one since the middle of the week, but I've got two set aside for tonight: "Torn" and "A Measure of Salvation."

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Postby captain jack sparrow on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:23 am

The Strog wrote:
captain jack sparrow wrote:Season 1 episode 4...ACT OF CONTRITION just started it.....just so u know,up until now i have been enjoying it....and i mean a lot!!!!!!!!! really really really really great show so far....i'll keep u posted ;)

I wondered that for the longest time, as well. Initially, I thought there was more to it. But over time it never got explained, and so I just came to accept that Number 6 just took the brunt of the blast, saving him.

how is season 3 goin?

Pretty well. Haven't watched another one since the middle of the week, but I've got two set aside for tonight: "Torn" and "A Measure of Salvation."

Nice to hear u r still enjoying the show even though u r watching the third season :)

Well enjoy your eppy's tonight,gotta go 2 bed :)

tak 2 u tomorrow!
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:19 pm

Quite enjoyed both episodes last night. Probably "A Measure of Salvation" moreso than "Torn" but they were both good episodes. Up next I've got "Hero" and..."Unfinished Business", I believe.

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Postby captain jack sparrow on Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm

I haven't been able to watch any more episodes other than the first 5.....And i have to say that the first 3 were very good,while i found the fourth episode ACT OF CONTRITION to be too lovey dovey :) I do realise that you need to know the backstory behind some of the characters,so i didnt mind it too much,but i really enjoy the episodes where they deal with more of the mysteries about the CYLONS and stuff :)

Quick question.....will Gaius be featured more prominently later on?he seems like an awesome character,and his acting is just soooooooo awesome!!!!
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:16 pm

captain jack sparrow wrote:Quick question.....will Gaius be featured more prominently later on?he seems like an awesome character,and his acting is just soooooooo awesome!!!!

I can't remember EXACTLY how much we saw of him in the begining, but he definitely is a very big part of the show.

"Six Degrees of Separation" (Episode 7) is sort of Baltar centric. He plays a big part in "Colonial Day" as well.

By the end of Season 2, he plays a huge role in the plot.

Even though he's scummy, for some reason, I like Baltar.

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Postby captain jack sparrow on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm

The Strog wrote:
captain jack sparrow wrote:Quick question.....will Gaius be featured more prominently later on?he seems like an awesome character,and his acting is just soooooooo awesome!!!!

I can't remember EXACTLY how much we saw of him in the begining, but he definitely is a very big part of the show.

"Six Degrees of Separation" (Episode 7) is sort of Baltar centric. He plays a big part in "Colonial Day" as well.

By the end of Season 2, he plays a huge role in the plot.

Even though he's scummy, for some reason, I like Baltar.

I know he isn't the classic good guy....but he isn't the classic bad guy is he? i dont like being spoiled,but can u confirm if he is a villian or not?....oh mn....i'm scared....totally dont want him to be a villian...... :(
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:30 am

captain jack sparrow wrote:I know he isn't the classic good guy....but he isn't the classic bad guy is he? i dont like being spoiled,but can u confirm if he is a villian or not?....oh mn....i'm scared....totally dont want him to be a villian...... :(

When I said "scummy" I was just refering to his nature. Like how he was more concerned about himself after finding out he helped Cylon #6 gain access to Colonial facilities in the miniseries. He didn't care about the millions of people who were going to die, just what was going to happen to himself.

He's not "the classic bad guy" as you described. He's more of a "I'll do anything to further myself in life" guy, even if it means stepping on some familiar toes. Sometimes he comes out looking like the hero, sometimes the villain. You'll just have to watch. :)

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Postby captain jack sparrow on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:04 pm

I'm freakin out!!!Just started watching episode 7 of season 1 i believe its called six degrees of separation.....I couldn't believe the beginning!!! i am totaly like :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

I hadto log on and let u know,just wondering....did you have the same reaction when SIX popped up for real,and Gaius couldn't tell if everyone else could see her or not? :)
captain jack sparrow
Stunt Double

Postby The Strog on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:47 pm

captain jack sparrow wrote:I'm freakin out!!!Just started watching episode 7 of season 1 i believe its called six degrees of separation.....I couldn't believe the beginning!!! i am totaly like :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O

I hadto log on and let u know,just wondering....did you have the same reaction when SIX popped up for real,and Gaius couldn't tell if everyone else could see her or not? :)

Yeah, the begining was sort of awesome. Not a complete WTF moment (there's a HUGE jawdropper later in the season) but it was still cool. :)

Tune in for PSYCH
The Strog
Former Staff Member

Previous

Return to Battlestar Galactica Discussion [No spoilers!]