[Official] 24 Ep. 8.09 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 8.09 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:06 am

Day 8: 12:00AM - 1:00AM

9pm

Discuss This Episode Here

JACK BAUER FIGHTS INTO THE NIGHT ON AN ALL-NEW “24”
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 22, ON FOX

As Jack Bauer enters the early morning hours, the nation remains vulnerable and President Taylor presses on with her international peace process. With the possibility of colossal failure facing CTU, people start looking at who is to blame and things get personal when operatives take matters into their own hands in the all-new “Day 8: 12:00 AM-1:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, Feb. 22 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-809) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Akbar Kurtha as Farhad Hassan; Mido Hamada as Samir; Ethan Rains as Ali; Rami Malek as Marcos Al-Zacar; Merle Dandridge as Kristen Smith; Jüergen Prochnow as Sergi Bazhaev; David Anders as Josef Bazhaev; Julian Morris as Agent Owens; Clayne Crawford as Kevin Wade; Michael Filipowich as Nick Coughlin

Source: FOX

Promo
Sneak Peek
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.09 Discussion

Postby Finli Otego on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:35 pm

:lol: Looks like I'm the only one still watching this season, and it's a shame, because this episode was fantastic. Not a wasted moment.

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby Nick on Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I fell behind and just caught up yesterday. Fantastic set of episodes and the season is really good.

I'm also glad that Dana storyline is over...it was kind of irrelevant.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Iceman on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

The one scene with Jack telling the guard to drop his gun reminded me of Nigel Powers doing the same thing in Austin Powers.

"Have you got any idea how many anonymous henchmen I've killed over the years? I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down? "
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Finli Otego on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Iceman815 wrote:The one scene with Jack telling the guard to drop his gun reminded me of Nigel Powers doing the same thing in Austin Powers.

"Have you got any idea how many anonymous henchmen I've killed over the years? I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down? "

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:
That's definitely what Jack was thinking.

Valar Morghulis

*Thanks to Jamielost and Miss Ford for the sig!
Finli Otego
Forum Moderator

Postby Nick on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 am

I loved that moment. It was kind of killed though when the guards came up from behind him and tased him though. :lol:
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby Joe Col on Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:32 pm

Finli Otego wrote::lol: Looks like I'm the only one still watching this season, and it's a shame, because this episode was fantastic. Not a wasted moment.

I've really lost interest in this show this season. I'm still watching, but not as intently ... it's almost out of a duty I feel, as I've been watching since Day 1, Hour 1.
It started off quite promising this season, but has resorted to the same tired formula of past seasons. The acting is still quality, but ... where I used to be certain to be in front of my TV at 8:58 PM so I didn't miss a minute, I'll stroll in at 9:05 or 9:10 and be certain that I'll not miss a beat.
Ashame. I really hope this is the final season.
"A gram of speed and a one night stand, I left my baby in the devil's hand ..."
Joe Col
Extra

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]