[Official] 24 Ep. 8.14 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 8.14 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

"Day 8: 5:00 AM - 6:00 AM"

10:00PM

Discuss the latest 24 episode here

JACK IS TASKED WITH A CRUCIAL MISSION WHILE THE FATE OF THE COUNTRY HANGS IN THE BALANCE ON AN ALL-NEW “24” MONDAY, MARCH 29, ON FOX

President Taylor’s vision of global peace has been foiled over the last 13 hellish hours, and the situation worsens when the imminent threat of mass destruction clarifies. As her idealistic nature becomes a point of contention, she tasks Jack Bauer with a crucial mission, and advisor Ethan Kanin returns in the heart-stopping all-new “Day 8: 5:00 AM-6:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, March 29 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-814) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Michael Gaston as General Brucker; Necar Zadegan as Dalia Hassan; Nazneen Contractor as Kayla Hassan; Mido Hamada as Samir; Rizwan Manji as Ahman; James Jordan as Phillips; Christina Cox as Agent Molly O’Connor; Michael Irby as Adrion Bishop; T.J. Ramini as Tarin Forush; Hrach Titizian as Nabeel; Tripp Pickell as Agent Swofford

Source: FOX

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.14 Discussion

Postby d_itsme on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:32 pm

This episode was awesome! I was on the edge of my seat the whole our. Great action scene in the tunnels. Dana is better now she is just a mole, now we are allowed to hate her.

But did I see that right? Wasn't Jack in east New York first? And the UN is in the west right? Did it take him less than 5 minutes to get to the UN? I can see through some things, but this was too obvious.

Loved the speech of President Taylor. I missed her. And OMG Kanin got a heart attack! I hope Rob Weiss saves him next week (and I think he will, since I have no doubt the president will find something out).
d_itsme
Viewer

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]