[Official] 24 Ep. 8.18 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 8.18 Discussion

Postby PandaVamp on Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:54 pm

"Day 8: 9:00AM-10:00AM"

10:00PM

Discuss the latest 24 episode here

AS THE CLOCK TICKS TOWARD THE SERIES FINALE,
JACK STOPS AT NOTHING IN HIS PURSUIT OF JUSTICE
WHILE THE PRESIDENT PURSUES PEACE
ON AN ALL-NEW “24” MONDAY, APRIL 19, ON FOX

With only seven hours left in the series’ final harrowing day, Jack Bauer sets out to avenge the tragic life-changing events that he has endured. As things become even more personal for Jack, he heads to CTU for an intense meeting after learning of a devastating development. Meanwhile, on the verge of achieving peace on a scale that has eluded the world for generations, President Taylor becomes deeply conflicted when former President Logan sits down at the bargaining table in the all-new “Day 8: 9:00 AM-10:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, April 19 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-818) (TV-14 L, S, V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’Brian; Cherry Jones as Allison Taylor; Annie Wersching as Renee Walker; Anil Kapoor as Omar Hassan; Mykelti Williamson as Brian Hastings; Chris Diamantopoulos as Rob Weiss; Katee Sackhoff as Dana Walsh; Freddie Prinze Jr. as Cole Ortiz; John Boyd as Arlo Glass

Guest Cast: Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Necar Zadegan as Dalia Hassan; Gregory Itzin as Charles Logan; Sarah Hollis as Presidential Aide; Graham McTavish as Mikhail Novakovich

Source: FOX

- Promo and Sneak Peek

You have to invite me in.
PandaVamp
Senior Moderator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 8.18 Discussion

Postby SuperSerb on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:35 pm

One of the best setup episodes I have ever seen, including all TV shows.
I except final 6 hours to be AWESOME.
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby thetexashammer on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm

I concur with the previous post. This was a very good and surprising episode. I don't remember any season where almost every episode had me saying "wow" at the end of the hour. I expected Jack to do something, but what I didn't expect was madam president going down the wrong path after locking her own daughter up in prison due to her morals.
thetexashammer
Viewer

Postby SuperSerb on Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:45 pm

I think Ethan Kanin will help Jack because he saw that president lost her path.
And what do you think Jack will do next?
IMO, he will break Dana out of CTU.

Spoiler (Click to reveal/hide)
There were some photos from shooting with Jack and Dana on NY streets.

And Jack slapping Dana was epic. :thumbup:

It would be awesome if writers somehow bring back Tony to help Jack, but I know that there is only 0.0000000001% chancethat that actually happens... :(
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby moonman on Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 am

Any time Gregory Itzin is on the show ramps up. Only thing better than maybe Tony showing up is Jacks father coming back from the dead as the man that pushed the Russians into this. You just knew as soon as they said a helicopter was coming, that was that haha.
moonman
Extra

Postby thetexashammer on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm

The only problem I am having with this season is that they are giving away WAY too much on the previews. We know Jack gets out of the chopper and has a showdown with Prinze. I'd much rather 24 go the route of Lost and do very limited previews. It makes the season go much better.
thetexashammer
Viewer

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]