24 Season 7 preview /clock starts again Jan 11

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

24 Season 7 preview /clock starts again Jan 11

Postby Bauer on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:36 am

http://www.fox.com/24/dossier/ several video previews on the that site

2 night 4 hr Season premiere begins 8/7C January 11 on FOX

Clock stars again

About The Show

Set in Washington, DC, "Day 7" opens with CTU dismantled and Jack Bauer on trial. His day takes an unexpected turn when former dead colleague TONY ALMEIDA (Carlos Bernard) returns from the dead. Meanwhile, newly elected President ALLISON TAYLOR (Cherry Jones) leads the country alongside Chief of Staff ETHAN KANIN (Bob Gunton) and First Gentleman HENRY TAYLOR (Colm Feore).

A national security crisis prompts an investigation by FBI agents including JANIS GOLD (Janeane Garofalo), RENEE WALKER (Annie Wersching), LARRY MOSS (Jeffrey Nordling) and SEAN HILLINGER (Rhys Coiro). Although CTU is no longer, CHLOE O'BRIAN (Mary Lynn Rajskub) and BILL BUCHANAN (James Morrison) are back for another momentous day of shocking events.

Jon Voight,(Jonas as seen in Redemption,) plays Jonas Hodges, one of the bad guys this season . His role will restart in the 2nd part of the season.

As with all 24 seasons we have two major events in 1 day. Once the first 11 episodes are finished ,24 moves into the 2nd storyline and to the climax of season 7.

kifer ,in his many interviews has said the writers strike was a blessing, it gave the 24 writers producers directors all this time to finish all 24 episodes prior to the season starting. This has never happened before.

24 Rapped up shooting Season 7 in early December. Photos posted in spoiler section of Elisha Cuthbert,were filmed on December 10 .
Everyone involved with 24 promises this will the most exciting season of 24.

Hey Season 5 was great ,season 6 kinda got lame after first 5 hrs. So As a huge 24 mark/fan I can't wait for 24 S-7

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: 24 Season 7 preview /clock starts again Jan 11

Postby abc123kes on Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:28 pm

Oh god I watched the first 20 minutes of episode 1 and it was amaaazing. Can't wait for Jan 11th! And Elisha Cuthbert is back! (even if its for a few episodes only..=/)
abc123kes
Extra

Re: 24 Season 7 preview /clock starts again Jan 11

Postby w4vy on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:05 am

Great stuff, I'll give it another go but only because I watched the Prelude to this season which is good because they have said we wouldn't understand season 7 if we hadn't. All in all though season one was the best for me.
w4vy
Viewer

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]