[OFFICIAL] Episode 7.01-7.02 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[OFFICIAL] Episode 7.01-7.02 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:15 am

This is the official discussion thread for 24 Day 7 8:00am-9:00am and 9:00am-10:00am

No spoilers until the episode has aired.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [OFFICIAL] Episode 7.01-7.02 Discussion

Postby Tranquility on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:54 pm

Looking great as always! Honestly I didn't think Jack would find Tony so soon :O
Tranquility
Supporting Actor

Postby frekkells on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:36 pm

Off to a great start, imo, but I liked Redemption too. It seems like the extended break did the writers and cast some good. I hope Chloe is in tonight's episode, I do love her and missed her. Was surprised that the Garafolo character was a lot like Chloe. I have great hopes for tonight as well as the rest of the season.
FREKKELL'S FANTASY FORCE ~ 6th place ~ Season 5 LFL
Credit and Much Thanks to MAGIC BOX for the awesome banner.

Proud owner of Ben's Annie doll and line, "I always have a plan."
frekkells
Show Expert

Postby steveuk2009 on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:26 pm

Off to a decent start imo. I didnt really like any of the new characters apart from cherry jones/ Allison Taylor the president.
steveuk2009
Stunt Double

Postby QueenZ on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:37 pm

Definately off to a great start! I still don't believe that Tony is really a bad guy though. I am also liking the new president and her hubby. Can't wait for the rest tonight! Oh yeah....can't wait to see Chloe and bill again.
QueenZ
Stunt Double

Postby Bauer on Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:44 pm

Ratings from last nights TV lots of competition for 24 credit Zap2it.com

CBS held the overall lead at 8 p.m. as "60 Minutes," 9.6/14, narrowly beat the first hour of the Golden Globes, 9.4/14 (NBC did lead among adults 18-49). The long-delayed seventh season of "24" debuted to a 7.0/10 on FOX.
The Golden Globes dipped to 9.0/13 at 9 p.m. but won the hour for NBC over ABC's "Desperate Housewives," 8.5/13. "Cold Case," 7.8/11, gave CBS third place in households,[b] but "24," 7.1/10, brought more viewers to FOX.

I think this season will take a few more episodes to get used to, all the new cast. Annie/Renee is good real good I expect a lot out of this character , being she is basically with Jack thru most of the season.

You see that Renee and Steve, FBI head, have a relationship or had one . Catching Tony so quickly and seeing that he doesn't really know the next plan . How it is all tied into the African Genocide /War US is getting into too. Carly Pope as Girlfriend of the now dead Pres. son is again giving us little tid bits of what is too come. The Father won't let it go and obviously the sons death is going to be part of the storyline. Obviously from Redemption we Know Jonas /Jon Voight will have had something to do with all this.

Funny part of 24 is we get to see the season 4 1/2 ,months when it is really only one full day !

I was very happy way overjoyed to finally get my 24 back ! Can't wait for Ep 3- 4 tonight.

Even as big fan of spoilers , I am staying away from as much as I can now. I want to see myself how Tony is still alive etc.
Back in Season 4 , I had already read the spoiler about Chase and his hand, when it finally happened I felt this should have been a oh My god moment but I ruined it by reading the spoiler!

To Be The Man You Have To Beat the Man Ric Flair 16 Time World Champion
Bauer
Extra

Postby Dreyesbo on Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 am

They were...bland.

I like Agent Walker very much. Plus, she is hot. Still, I'm not quite liking the dynamic of the FBI. I really do miss CTU. AND I want to know more about its dissolving. I'm pretty sure they'll mention it, they don't eliminate a 6 year setting so quickly.
"There's something you better understand about me because it's important. And one day your life may depend on it...I am definitely a mad man with a box."

Dreyesbo
Senior Moderator

Postby Dr.K on Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:42 pm

thought it was kind of boring , maybe its because i has no idea what was going on ;)
Dr.K
Viewer

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]