[Official] 24 Ep. 7.18 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 7.18 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Day 7: 1:00AM - 2:00AM

Discuss This Episode Here

JACK AND TONY ATTEMPT TO THWART THE ESCALATING TERROR ATTACK ON “24” MONDAY, APRIL 13, ON FOX

Kim Bauer (Guest Star Elisha Cuthbert) Returns

Jack Bauer endures the elements and fights on to prevent an attack that could change the country forever. As the catastrophic blow to the nation nears, Tony Almeida operates from the field and Kim Bauer (guest star Elisha Cuthbert), who was last seen in Season Five, returns. Meanwhile, the stakes are raised when the administration is faced with a blackmail scenario in the “1:00 AM-2:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, April 13 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-718) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’ Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger and Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Frank John Hughes as Tim Woods; Marci Michelle as Agent Marci; Rory Cochrane as Greg Seaton; Philip Anthony-Rodriguez as Tom Chapman; Gabriel Casseus as Galvez

Promo 1
Promo 2
Promo Pics
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 7.18 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:57 am

:eek:

Tony :| :no:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby diddymao28 on Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:08 am

Loved how they brought Kim back. Did not see Tony killing Moss/taking control of nerve gas at all. Great twist. I personally predict that Tony will not make it past this season though.
diddymao28
Extra

Postby ripzfx on Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:30 am

Jack must kill Tony himself this time to make sure it sticks.
Image[/center]
ripzfx
Show Expert

Postby Joe Col on Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 pm

Kim looked **** hot! DAMN! I miss her.
I think Tony survives the season & is the main villain next season, which should be the shows last.
That being said, his turn makes no sense to me ( I knew it was coming as soon as Larry said to remove the cuffs). It seems to have been done just for shock value (just as I was getting used to Larry, too). I mean, why assist Jack for the past 18 hours to stop the attacks on the White House & with Dubaku's device & all that, to just turn on him in the 18th hour? It makes no sense.
"A gram of speed and a one night stand, I left my baby in the devil's hand ..."
Joe Col
Extra

Postby SuperSerb on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:38 pm

Agree with Joe Kol.
This whole thing with Tony makes no sense.
And Kim was pretty hot. :D
I hope we will see her is all remaining episodes.
And this was really strange, Tony didn't had any reason to betray them... this may be some king of double-double game again. There is a small chance for such a thing, but I'm probably wrong.
And I feel so sorry for Lery, he was a great character...
And yeah, if Tony really is a villain, Jack (or Rene) must kill him in this season.
Also hope we will see Chloe and Morris again in this season.
And Jack looked so bad this whole episode, Kiefer was fantastic!
They couldn't find better actor for Jack.
It is now pretty clear that Kim will save Jack, against his will.
Jack can't fight two womens. :D (Kim and Renee)
And yeah, this was another sad season... first Bill and now Larry.
Really unexcpectable.
And I think Hodges still isn't out of game... see the next week promo and you will see what i think.

P.S.

Sorry for long post, this episode really left impression on me, and I could write a lot more...
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby Nick on Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:40 am

:scared: Tony! I can't believe that he did that. It really caught me off guard, and it might just turn out to be one of the best twists since Nina in Season 1 depending on how well it plays out. As of now, it makes absolutely no sense.

It's nice to have Kim back too.
Nick
Emmy Winner

Postby SuperSerb on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Yeah, this could be best turnover since Nina.
And the Logan one was good, unpredictable for me...
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby El Diablo on Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Tony killing Larry was like the most shocking thing so far this season and one of the most shocking of all 24 seasons. Never saw it coming at all. So much so that I was even shouting 'Noooo!' at the television. I don't think we know enough to assume it makes sense or not.....but people have to remember that Tony came back to Jack with news of this new threat (Hodges and such) and he said that he didn't know what kind of threat, but perhaps that was a lie, that he did know and he has been after the nerve gas the entire time. I think after helping with Dubaku, he was all set to flee from justice, but came back when he heard about this, having developed a new plan.
El Diablo
Stunt Double

Postby Ricardus Alpert on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:12 pm

I can't believe it...Tony... :cry:

The question now is...who is he working for? The obvious answer is Starkwood, but he disabled all of their missles, basically blowing their chances at blackmailing anybody to hell. Whose side is he on?
...No More
Thanks to Magic Box For the Sig

Ricardus Alpert
Emmy Nominee

Postby SuperSerb on Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:43 pm

I don't believe it's Starkwood.
It is either president's daughter, Olivia, or maybe Ethan Kanin, vice-president, or some new third side...
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby Ricardus Alpert on Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:32 am

SuperSerb wrote:I don't believe it's Starkwood.
It is either president's daughter, Olivia, or maybe Ethan Kanin, vice-president, or some new third side...

I know Olivia has her own agenda, but somehow I doubt that that includes murdering thousands of people and undermining her mother... O.o
...No More
Thanks to Magic Box For the Sig

Ricardus Alpert
Emmy Nominee

Postby JediChewy on Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:35 pm

Tony's kill may be shocking, but gotta remember 24 sometimes does things to save thousands and perhaps Larry was an unfortunate in the way because supposedly the dude with the bomb was suppose to get away undetected by the other 2 agents. Also 24 has a way of going one way you think is bad then turning it all around which what makes the show good.....anyway what I'm trying to say is PLEASE DON'T MAKE TONY A VILLAIN! :(
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]