[Official] 24 Ep. 7.20 Discussion

General discussion for '24'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] 24 Ep. 7.20 Discussion

Postby Iceman on Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:08 pm

"3:00 am to 4:00 am"

Discuss This Episode Here

JACK BAUER AND JONAS HODGES TAKE CENTER STAGE ON “24” MONDAY, APRIL 27, ON FOX

The nation remains vulnerable as Starkwood mastermind Jonas Hodges (guest star Jon Voight) remains at the epicenter of the mounting terrorist threat. Meanwhile, the FBI and the administration scramble to provide security and justice, and Jack Bauer questions a key suspect in the “Day 7: 3:00 AM-4:00 AM” episode of 24 airing Monday, April 27 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (TWF-720) (TV-14 V)

Cast: Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O’ Brian, James Morrison as Bill Buchanan, Janeane Garofalo as Janis Gold, Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Carlos Bernard as Tony Almeida, Annie Wersching as Renee Walker, Colm Feore as Henry Taylor, Bob Gunton as Ethan Kanin, Rhys Coiro as Sean Hillinger and Jeffrey Nordling as Larry Moss

Guest Cast: Jon Voight as Jonas Hodges; Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer; Michael Rodrick as Stokes; Sprague Grayden as Olivia Taylor; Glenn Morshower as Aaron Pierce; Will Patton as Alan Wilson; Karim Price as Med Tech; Gabriel Casseus as Galvez; Carlo Rota as Morris O’Brian

Promo
Sneak Peek
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] 24 Ep. 7.20 Discussion

Postby Joe Col on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:51 pm

Good episode. Really hitting on all cylinders the past few weeks. And they did a good job of explaining Tony's involvement, to get the canister for his consortium.
Loved when Jack really gave it to Janeane Garofolo's character. Awesome scene & left me wondering if David Palmer could still be alive, since he mentioned his name twice. :hmm:
I suspect Aaron may kill Hodges for Olivia ... I know I would! I'd kill the s**t out of him for her! :D
"A gram of speed and a one night stand, I left my baby in the devil's hand ..."
Joe Col
Extra

Postby Iceman on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

Joe Col wrote: Awesome scene & left me wondering if David Palmer could still be alive, since he mentioned his name twice.

Nope, I dont think he is, that scene was just to show that Jack is getting confused because he is dying.....
ImageImage
ImageImage
Avengers, Assemble.
Iceman
Administrator

Postby Joe Col on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Iceman815 wrote:
Joe Col wrote: Awesome scene & left me wondering if David Palmer could still be alive, since he mentioned his name twice.

Nope, I dont think he is, that scene was just to show that Jack is getting confused because he is dying.....

Oh, I know that. I don't think he's alive, either.
But what Chloe said afterwards (something like "He said his name twice" I believe) made me think to myself "hmmm ... could he be?!?"
"A gram of speed and a one night stand, I left my baby in the devil's hand ..."
Joe Col
Extra

Postby diddymao28 on Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:59 pm

I enjoyed this episode. This season has been great. I wasn't him expecting him to yell David Palmer out, so that caught me really off guard. I was wondering since the beginning how they were going to tie his name in, and it was really smart the way they did it. Shows the effects of the nerve gas on Jack. I am glad Chloe is back. I hope she is back for the rest of the season.
diddymao28
Extra

Postby SuperSerb on Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:42 pm

This episode was like all others in this season, EPIC!
Scene with Jack saying David Palmer's name was awesome.
Kiefer was FANTASTIC in that one.
And i rly likek that finally someone told Janis off.
She really **** me off.
Only thing I don't like in this season is that we haven't seen Wayne Palmer...
And "The Group" really makes me angry with all their stupid conversations.
And one of the most epics scenes in show:

http://24image.tripod.com/24-08-5.jpg

Guys, let's make 10 photos, 10 best scenes in whole tv show, and we will open a pool to see which one iz best.
Are you up to it?
SuperSerb
Guest Star

Postby JediChewy on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Really cunning plot twists. Seems really hard to write this season the way it is all playing out and really well done. Jack is losing it is great. I don't think we've ever seen him at his worst battling his health among other stress.
May The Force Be With You!
JediChewy
Guest Star

Return to 24 Discussion [No spoilers!]