[Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.14 Discussion

General discussion for 'CSI'

Moderator: Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.14 Discussion

Postby Gus TT Showbiz on Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:36 am

Discuss the latest episode "Smoke Gets in Your CSIs" here.
Gus TT Showbiz
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.14 Discussion

Postby Florry86 on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:09 am

Ok I'll start :D

The first part of the episode was just intense and brilliant.
Loved Ryan's comment about Calleigh's driving skill LOL and loved the whole fire scene. When she told Ryan that she had to get the body I was like "come on leve the body and get out of here unless you want to loose lung" Guess she chose the second option :shifty:

Once back at the lab, I loved Tara being concerned for her and I loved her drinking like a mad (I guess the bottle if Calleigh's favourite object).
The scene with the suspect was hilarious, sad, shocking,amazing and sad a the same time.
Gosh I loved him when he told "what is this? good cop, crazy cop?" :lol: . Emily suffocating wa just great!!! Though, I felt she was going to choke because of the gum, guess she ate it while suffocating :P

The ER scene was WOW!! Loved Alexx saving her life especially when she told "baby stay with me". That was intense :thumbsup:
Shouldn't have Eric been out of the ER? I mean he was just disturbing everyone with his silly questions and I thought he was going to pass out when the nurst used the syring on Calleigh's arm O.o

Then everything faded out especially the whole team spirit which didn't exist at all.
Ok I do like the idea they finally got E/C together (though, I find it pretty disgusting the way they did it, they could have done it much better than we saw considering everyone has been waiting for this moment for more than 2 years), but I can't accept Ryan not even asking how she was doing.
I can understand them not visiting her (actually I expected it consideing what had happend previously whenever Calleigh was in trouble), but not be concerned about her condition was pretty pathetic both from Natalia and Ryan. But Ryan was the one who disappointed me the most, I mean he wa there with her in the middle of the fire.

The ending, can I say that I love Khandi? Gosh I loved that ending.
Loved also Calleigh waking up alone with the tube down her throat. I really thought she was gonna vomit! Poor girl!

ps: Calleigh's hosptial room with the Ocean panorama rocked!!! :thumbup:
Florry86
Extra

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:39 am

i thought it was great the begining was funny
the fire was interesting aand shocking at the same time
calleigh sufficating was sad and i couldn't take my eyes of the sreen
Alexx was amazing as well loved that she did everything she could to save calleigh's life was great
well the end was a little weird how eric never repeated what he said to calleigh while she was asleep when she woke up was a real disapointment to me cos if eric loves calleigh he would of said it to her face as well asleep
so all up the ep was great :thumbup:
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Postby Florry86 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 am

Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie wrote:well the end was a little weird how eric never repeated what he said to calleigh while she was asleep when she woke up was a real disapointment to me cos if eric loves calleigh he would of said it to her face as well asleep
so all up the ep was great :thumbup:

Well he said it was real, but yeah I agree with you. He should have repeated what he had already said also now that she was fully conciouss.
I thought they were together since Ryan's comment at the beginning of the episode, but this ending left me kinda :hmm: confused.
Not to mention that he held her hand at the end. So I really don't get what was the intention of TPTB in these terms.
Are they together or are they still unable to face their feelings for eachoters? :S .

And if they're together, what a horrible way to do it, IMHO. It was too quick and painless considering the last 2 years for us non-E/C shippers :P
Florry86
Extra

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:37 am

i agree they made a huge deal over it but now it's here it seems as though the wait was not worth it
but i think ryan was probably picking up on whats going on between delko and calleigh and decided to ask her about it, so who knows what's gonna happen between these two
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Postby Florry86 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie wrote:i agree they made a huge deal over it but now it's here it seems as though the wait was not worth it
but i think ryan was probably picking up on whats going on between delko and calleigh and decided to ask her about it, so who knows what's gonna happen between these two

I always thought it wasn't worth it especially after the last 2 years (which, IMHO, were horribly annoying. We never knew what was going to happen, whenever there was something good than something negative came in) and I think this episode kinda showed how it isn't worth it.

Hopefully things will change as fast as possible and will improve 'cause a relationship like this, quite honestly, is a little bit weird :hmm: :thumbsdown:
Florry86
Extra

Postby tigerlove2002 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:19 am

Florry86 wrote:Hopefully things will change as fast as possible and will improve 'cause a relationship like this, quite honestly, is a little bit weird :hmm: :thumbsdown:

I completely agree that something has to change soon, but at the same time it isn't in Calleigh's character to show a lot of emotion. She has a lot of trust issues that need to be worked out first before she can go any further with Eric. And I'm still not 100% convinced that she's over Jake, so we'll just have to see how it plays out over the next few episodes.
tigerlove2002
Viewer

Postby Florry86 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:46 pm

tigerlove2002 wrote:
Florry86 wrote:Hopefully things will change as fast as possible and will improve 'cause a relationship like this, quite honestly, is a little bit weird :hmm: :thumbsdown:

I completely agree that something has to change soon, but at the same time it isn't in Calleigh's character to show a lot of emotion. She has a lot of trust issues that need to be worked out first before she can go any further with Eric. And I'm still not 100% convinced that she's over Jake, so we'll just have to see how it plays out over the next few episodes.

Well as much as I think she's not over Jake, I agree. She doesn't show a loto of emotion when she's with Eric.
Florry86
Extra

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:44 am

i think calleigh is only showing the amount of emotions she wants eric to see and she's probably not gonna she him anymore than that
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Return to CSI Discussion [No spoilers!]