[Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.16 Discussion

General discussion for 'CSI'

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

[Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.16 Discussion

Postby Gus TT Showbiz on Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:01 am

Discuss the latest episode here. :)
Gus TT Showbiz
Former Staff Member

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Re: [Official] CSI:Miami - Episode 7.16 Discussion

Postby Florry86 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 pm

As much as I'm not an E/C fan and I enjoyed this episode and yep their moment too. I do think most of it was because of EP's job :P

Anyway the main reasons why I loved this episode were:
-Yelina. Even if I don't get how it is possible she was a hitwoman hired by the russian mob without any background check, I do enjoyed Sofia Milos' acting in such a good way.
Not to mention that I love how she can easily make men flat line. Look at that russian guy who hired her. I really thought he was going to have a heart failure because of her charm.
She's such a charming person.

-Natalia. You can't imagine how I really loved how she can be protective towards Eric & everyone else among her friend. I just loved when she put that man's arm back without any hesitation.
I always think he character's development is one of the best on this show.
When she first came she was really sensitive, but was kinda frightened. She didn't want to make any mistake & she was very hesitant.
I really adore they wasy they made her much braver. It's a really nice change.
Not to mention that she's always sensitive.
I just adore the job they're doing with her character, though they could easily dedicate her much more time.

As for the rest of the team, IDK why but it makes me giggle whenever I watch Calleigh & Derek.
I found Frank's reaction a little bit odd, but if I'm not mistaken Derek was just claiming that his laptop went missing. In that case I can understand his reaction.
Florry86
Extra

Return to CSI Discussion [No spoilers!]