Any House Fans In the House?

General talk about House.

Moderators: Moderators, Moderators, Moderators, Moderators

Forum rules
Please be advised that this is a NO SPOILER forum section. No spoilers are to be posted here. Use the spoiler sections for anything spoiler related.

Re: Any House Fans In the House?

Postby mel35 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:53 pm

So have you seen all season 4's episodes in UK? In Italy we're still lost in the middle of season 4.... :( Thanks God there's internet and I can watch season 5! ;)
mel35
Viewer

Ads are removed for registered users

Ads are removed for registered users

Postby cogito on Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:48 pm

I'm a House fan but though I'm a female I must say that as in all TV shows when they focus on relationship stuff too much I didin't like too much stress on Cuddy-House. On contrary to many fans I really like the new team. I loved the old team they were a part of House's team but now I seeing them here and there is not giving any enjoyment. Especially Cameron. My favourite relationship on the show is House and Wilson and their banter. I just wish they just concentrate on dialogue and interesting cases. And please a more believable Cuddy.
cogito
Viewer

Postby mandarine on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 am

Another die hard fan here! My favourite pairings are House-Wilson, House-Cuddy nad House-Cameron. What I'd like to change is to bring back more compelling medical cases. I really enjoy this season though.
Gregory House by dvldb
mandarine
Viewer

Postby Dr.K on Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:41 pm

lOVE HOUSE , one of my favourite shows . It has been different season 5 though.

:)
Dr.K
Viewer

Postby giggles on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:13 am

Yep I love House and you can tell who my favorite character is from my avatar.
giggles
Viewer

Postby sweetgreuy on Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:36 am

I love the show but lately it's become a bit weird. It wasn't as great as before.
sweetgreuy
Viewer

Postby Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie on Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 am

i am a huge house fan especially of house and cuddy i hope they end up together
G'day Mate
Dizzie-Bizzie-Lizzie
Extra

Postby AuntySocial on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:10 am

I'm a near obsessive House fan, easily my favourite show ever! And that's saying something. For me they could basically do anything with the show as long as House is the focus, although adding in Wilson certainly doesn't hurt. And, by the way, House hasn't been left behind for Thirteen story, he's still clearly the bulk of the show.
AuntySocial
Viewer

Postby nadine on Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:54 am

Huge House fan here. It helped that I was a fan of at least 3 of the actors before the show started, kind of dragged me in. :)
Some gossip a day keeps the doctor away.
nadine
Viewer

Postby mn1203 on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 am

I absolutely love House, It;s my favorite TV show right now. Hugh Laurie plays House to absolute perfection.
mn1203
Viewer

Postby isabelle on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Me and my bf just started watching some House episodes last night. We just seen a few of season 1 so far. I likey! :thumbup: And I like all the characters too. :wub: I'm a serial shipper, so I'm sure that when I've seen a few more, I'll pick my ships. :lol:

Except, I just watched the baby one, and I didn't like that Dr House decided to experiment with the babies lives, and one died. :cry: :( Not cool. :thumbsdown: But I'm not a doctor, so I guess there was no other way to figure it out.

Anyway, great show! Will keep watching!
isabelle
Emmy Winner

Postby DestinyFound on Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I LOVE HOUSE ;)
Show Expert for Glee and The Office
DestinyFound
Show Expert

Postby Sawyer5665 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:00 pm

I was a big fan of House in the early seasons...During seasons 1 and 2 I watched many episodes. For some reason that I can't really remember now, I stopped watching.

I've been watching House all morning on the USA network, and I have rediscovered my love for House!! They've been doing a marathon of season two episodes most of which I saw back in the day. I just watched the season two episode "The Mistake"...I love it!

Seasons 1 and 2 are really about the only episodes of House that I have seen...does the show's quality stay the same throughout the later seasons or does it get better or worse?

Every time I take a day off from work, it seems like all I do is watch television. :lol:

Watching the episode "Deception" right now.....
DarthLocke made this awesome signature!!!

Take me to another place,
Take me to another land,
Make me forget all that hurts me,
Let me understand your plan.
Sawyer5665
Show Expert

Postby beresford on Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Sawyer5665 wrote:I was a big fan of House in the early seasons...During seasons 1 and 2 I watched many episodes. For some reason that I can't really remember now, I stopped watching.

I've been watching House all morning on the USA network, and I have rediscovered my love for House!! They've been doing a marathon of season two episodes most of which I saw back in the day. I just watched the season two episode "The Mistake"...I love it!

Seasons 1 and 2 are really about the only episodes of House that I have seen...does the show's quality stay the same throughout the later seasons or does it get better or worse?

Every time I take a day off from work, it seems like all I do is watch television. :lol:

Watching the episode "Deception" right now.....

Hey Sawyer! Glad to know you are watching House again! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Well, the show takes a different turn in Season 4, as I am sure you've already heard by now. The first half of Season 4 is tremendously fun to watch, at least for me. Then you get to Season 5 and 6, which I think it's a lot hit it or miss it. They tend to do some more character-driven episodes, although always with a good medical case, so it also depends a bit on how you feel about the character. But you should definetely keep watching it, there are some excellent goodies waiting for you!
Come and participate in the Ultimate Lost Episode List Countdown! Guess the next ones and join the discussion! Now Back to Active!!

Damon Lindelof wrote:Killing off Juliet was was one of the stupidest things I’ve ever done in my career(...) the guilt of executing a character who is so clearly beloved by the audience

Heiots wrote:beresford is Juliet King! Just can't argue that fact.
beresford
Emmy Nominee

Postby Rebel on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 am

Big House fan here! I've only watched 3 seasons so far. I'm catching up, though. Will be starting season 4 once I cook dinner. :thumbup:

True Blood's enchanting princess...
Rebel
Guest Star

Previous

Return to House Discussion [No spoilers!]